Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions

Closed Thread

Raperoo, ****fizz, Dumpsterslut, Dick****, etc Banned
Old 04-18-2013, 12:48 PM   #1
Administrator

Default Raperoo, ****fizz, Dumpsterslut, Dick****, etc Banned

After repeated (we're talking 10+ over the course of a year) warnings/temp bans/mutes/squelches the owner of these accounts has had all of his characters banned after attempting to spam the forums with his message "First off, let me start by pointing out that I've got access to a bottomless bucket of IP addresses and disposable email addresses so ignoring and deleting this message/account will simply result in a new account being created and this same thread being reposted... etc"

We had given this player ample opportunity to stop purposefully breaking rules, badmouthing the company and avoiding squelches but given that we have already had to ban 3-4 new forum accounts this month this latest forum spam was the breaking point. This player was an active player with plenty of friends who will undoubtedly support him regardless of the circumstance, and he was a paying customer. But ultimately it doesn't matter how much you spend. Everyone has to play by the same rules.

Old 04-18-2013, 01:29 PM   #2
Auction Master

EPIC lolness, once again, another one never learns his lesson.

Old 04-18-2013, 01:45 PM   #3
Gem Pouch Expert

Glitch can you please remove all replies to this thread and lock it? Roo was a friend of mine, but even I have come to a point that I really don't think anyone has anything more to say on this topic.

Old 04-18-2013, 01:51 PM   #4
Temporarily Suspended

Warnings?? What warnings??? All you did was ignore and remove his requests for a response.

Old 04-18-2013, 02:56 PM   #5
Seer's BFF

Hoodrat wants her boyfriend unbanned Glitchless. She promises he'll be good this time. He learned his lesson this time! lawlolololol

Old 04-18-2013, 04:53 PM   #6
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkee
Hoodrat wants her boyfriend unbanned Glitchless. She promises he'll be good this time. He learned his lesson this time! lawlolololol
It still boggles the mind how you also have notbeen banned yet when all you do ot troll.

It doesn't matter now, he is banished, oh well.

Old 04-18-2013, 05:42 PM   #7
Temporarily Suspended

waves goodbye

Old 04-18-2013, 07:45 PM   #8
Gem Pouch Expert

*starts minute of silence*

Old 04-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #9
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodrat
Warnings?? What warnings??? All you did was ignore and remove his requests for a response.
Did it ever occur to you in your little wee brain that in addition to being a serial spammer and great namer of characters that roo is a ... liar? Why would glitchless lie about warning someone who spends a lot on the game and then ban him? glitchless has nothing to gain, they're losing money banning roo.

And roo keeps making forum accounts you can see them pop up every 5 minutes or so and then get deleted. But, no, you're probably right. He's a great guy and always behaved after his warnings and punishments.

Old 04-18-2013, 09:20 PM   #10
Temporarily Suspended

Can I be unsquelched? I'm pretty mellowed out most of the time and never abrasive unless someone treats me badly for no apparent reason.

Old 04-18-2013, 09:55 PM   #11
Epic Scholar

it was coming, along time coming.

ive seen roo be warned before i quit, ive seen him be warned on here. Yet he was allowed off the hook constantly. people doing it need to be punished, and if they dont want to listen, then a perma ban is the only option left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 04-18-2013, 10:46 PM   #12
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkee
Did it ever occur to you in your little wee brain that in addition to being a serial spammer and great namer of characters that roo is a ... liar? Why would glitchless lie about warning someone who spends a lot on the game and then ban him? glitchless has nothing to gain, they're losing money banning roo.

And roo keeps making forum accounts you can see them pop up every 5 minutes or so and then get deleted. But, no, you're probably right. He's a great guy and always behaved after his warnings and punishments.
Please tell me where I said he was an angel? of course he is going to act childish since his accounts were banned without any response from Glitchless in the past year. Please troll harder.

Old 04-18-2013, 11:02 PM   #13
Temporarily Suspended

Respkt glitch for this

Old 04-19-2013, 12:59 PM   #14
Seer's BFF

id ask why on the outside the thread shows 22 posts, and two pages, but on the inside its 13 posts and one page. my guess is roo is posting and getting removed constantly, which supports what glitch said

Honorable mention goes to Emiliastormrage, Roguetiger, Hustlerking, Chloe.

Old 04-21-2013, 07:54 AM   #15
Boss Hunter

Ok. Lets recap: Lurkee is a walking nauseatingly thorough compendium on genetic defects, and Roo finally did it.
I liked Roo and found him to be funny most of the time, but everything has limits. shame it came to this and i can't find it in myself to defend him this time.

Old 04-22-2013, 11:55 AM   #16
Seer's BFF

well..... that escalated quickly

Honorable mention goes to Emiliastormrage, Roguetiger, Hustlerking, Chloe.

Old 04-22-2013, 10:24 PM   #17
Temporarily Suspended

I'm Lol'ing again.. You can insult me as a father, and tell me what a horrible person I am Hood but you defend this asshat? Twisted logic..

And for the record he was a friend of mine aswell..til he got civil banned cause I don't go uncivil..but he was always abit childish and randomly nerd raging

Closed Thread