Beast Fights
Old 04-06-2013, 08:20 AM   #1
Rat Slayer

Post Beast Fights

Everybody loves a Beast appearance. Whether it's Epic or Legendary, everyone enjoys it when the list of heroes who died trying to bring it down are displayed for all to see. (that is, for everyone who has these messages toggled. >.>)

The Epicbeast (like the one in Ancient Oak today) drops a TC, and a certain amount of gold, for the group or person who killed it. As a non-paying player (I buy my TC's in game - to the best of my ability), and also due to the recent rise (understatement) of TC prices, I haven't been able to afford a TC for a while.

Let's face it, I'm not exactly the best player around Nod. Making gold for me is a slightly more difficult than it is for capped toons who eat Heroic Pit mobs for breakfast everyday.

Also, being a somewhat ambitious (i.e., stupid) person, I like to have my share of challenging high-levelled fights. I've been duelling capped players since I was level 16, cause it's just so much fun to be one-hitted sometimes. And, I've also engaged in a few Beast battles when I was paid, deflecting and dazing damage onto it, just for fun, because I like to think that I stand a chance.

This is why it frustrates me that unpaid players are unable to force on the beast. In my opinion, everyone, paid or unpaid, level 1 or capped, should be able to have a go at a beast, irrespective of whether they stand a chance or not. There may have a been a tiny, incy-wincy chance of me killing the beast (grouped or not), and getting the TC so I could flaunt my sexy face.

For forcing on other players, one should obviously have standard or prem time - but the Beasts aren't exactly players, are they? So why can't I have a go at a super-powered monster even though I know I'm probably going to die a horrible death anyway?

Old 04-06-2013, 08:52 AM   #2
Seer's BFF

i think maybe so that if you did one day ever kill a beast, you could put the item it drops into circulation. but i am in support of letting non standard or premium players fight the beast. i cant see it making that much difference.

Honorable mention goes to Emiliastormrage, Roguetiger, Hustlerking, Chloe.

Old 04-06-2013, 09:14 AM   #3
Seer's BFF

I would happily support Noodle's suggestion.

Old 04-06-2013, 09:22 AM   #4
Gem Pouch Expert

me 2

Old 04-20-2013, 11:48 PM   #5
Rat Slayer

Um... Just solo a boss? That ogre hits pretty hard.

Old 04-21-2013, 04:24 AM   #6
Seer's BFF

bosses dont drop tcs, increase your epic health thingy, or have a chance to give a powerfull item, or give a gold bonus when farming

Honorable mention goes to Emiliastormrage, Roguetiger, Hustlerking, Chloe.

Old 04-21-2013, 10:44 PM   #7
Temporarily Suspended

Can't afford facetime, but has custom face... seems legit