Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports

Vampire dungeon vs storage/inventory
Old 09-04-2008, 10:35 AM   #1
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to zenga
Default Vampire dungeon vs storage/inventory

Not sure if this is meant to be or if this is a bug.

The usual thing with a stack of trophies in your storage means that one can only move it back into inventory while being on the same *spot* (the spot you were on when you moved the trophies from inventory to storage).

Just noticed that this is different in the vampire dungeon: I put trophies into storage on the 1st step and I was able to put them back into inventory on the 4th. So in a way the vampire dungeon is 1 big spot. As far as I can recall this was not the case in the moss dungeon.

Note: I use trophies in the example but the same worked for an armor piece.

Cheers
Z

Last edited by zenga; 09-04-2008 at 07:41 PM.. Reason: Hopilus, the spelling queen

Old 09-04-2008, 12:44 PM   #2
Hellbender

I say good find zenga. I hope that this is fixed or if it was intended that it be clarified.

Old 09-04-2008, 05:46 PM   #3
Epic Scholar

*trophies

w00t, spelling nazi strikes again
The war is waged, the battles are fought, the Angels and the Demons vow that none shall be left standing. Compassion, never to be seen on the battlefield, one lone angel left standing at the battle's end, sword against her foes throat, tears in her eyes, for her fallen comrades and the slain enemies around her, staring into the eyes of the last demon, lowers her sword, a single act of compassion and mercy, never to be forgotten.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:42 PM   #4
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to zenga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopilus
*trophies

w00t, spelling nazi strikes again
My firefox spell add-on didn't recognize it nor did it offer me a suggestion ... so thank you almighty queen of spelling to learn me a new word

Old 09-05-2008, 06:02 AM   #5
Decker

all the dungeons work that way. dungeons are pretty far away from a town so I for one don't see a problem with it being that way.

Old 09-05-2008, 07:49 AM   #6
Administrator

Ya that's just how storage works in a dungeon, it's considered a single storage spot so you could put trophies in storage on your way up and then take them out after you reach the top if you wanted. It also prevents jerks from trading items to players that are 10 fathoms deep in some dungeon.

Old 09-05-2008, 08:16 AM   #7
Kellisa

Does that include Moss dun level 4 storage being same as Moss dun level 1 storage etc?