Text Box / Java
Old 11-28-2012, 11:18 PM   #1
Gem Pouch Expert

Default Text Box / Java

My text box where you type for chat has a black bar across it, and I can't tell what I'm typing. Same thing for the Username and Password boxes when logging in ? Anyone have any ideas suggestions?

Running : MAC OS X , I have tried this in Firefox, and Safari, and the black boxes are the same. They still appear. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling java multiple times. No luck... Everything is up to date Java, Firefox, Safari, My OS, etc. No ideas...

Old 11-29-2012, 11:10 AM   #2
Administrator

Java on Macs is notoriously buggy. You might want to try an older version of Java. They still have not fixed the the system beep when enter is pressed in a textbox bug...

Old 11-29-2012, 11:12 PM   #3
Epic Scholar

I always had that problem when using Mac. Thank goodness that was only while at my mother's house for a few weeks.

I am being completely genuine when I say you should get a PC instead if you intend to play Nod.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 11-30-2012, 06:28 PM   #4
Temporarily Suspended

bananas and carrots come in all sorts of colors

Last edited by dOWNer; 11-30-2012 at 06:32 PM.. Reason: made new thread instead of hijacking yours