Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports

allowing equiped for arena before starting
Old 11-14-2012, 12:41 PM   #1
Temporarily Suspended

Default allowing equiped for arena before starting

It is assumed that each participant should have ready all weapons and armor equipment completely before entering the fight for a more fair match.
Knowing that the entering into the arena is making by forcing a player to leave the PVE fight, this remains equiped with a different equipment then the equipment he can use in the arena fight creating a disadvantage by force for those who are forced to enter in the PVP fight. The players can arrange their equipment in 10 seconds preparation before the fight starts but this is not allowed.

Me, as archer, i use piercer 2h pve fight, but I fight with whips and shield in arena fighting. In case of arena battle begin I am drawn by force from pve to pvp fight and I can not get my full equipment with whips and shield, which affects the whole team.
Also if i equip shield when battle already beggin i can't use testudo anymore.
Therefore please allow for each player to make his own preparation and changing equipment to be ready for arena fighting in the 10 seconds preparation before arena battle.

Old 11-14-2012, 12:43 PM   #2
Administrator

Right click inventory pouch icon, make it your default PvP set.

Old 11-14-2012, 02:23 PM   #3
Temporarily Suspended

That would mean I have 2 sets of armor and 2 sets of bows because unfortunately I can not select objects in the inventory to replace those equiped.
For a good damage as archer should use more melee, magic and defense less. Thereby hp points that can be, compared to other players, much smaller. I do not think, since he started arena the first time, anyone ever could have fitted 2 sets of armor and 2 sets weapons with 7x tempers. Tempers help not only in the arena but also in PvE battles from in high lvl areas of mobs as possible, to be able to face in those areas.
Two legendary equipment, one for tank and one for damage, morphed legendaries equipment, would cost too much.
All i need is to change only a piercer with a shield and a whip. To do so, the simplest is that in that period of 10 seconds, to allow modification of equipment and not to spend tens of millions of gold to buy 2 different equipment. Normally, for a correct match, should be given permission to fight participants can choose their equipment, and to equip it, get ready as he thinks is the best.
Otherwise you get a unequal fight and not allowed the participant to select its equipment is discriminatory and unfair, in my opinion ofc, because player is brutally interrupted from what was do in that momment and brought in the arena without being able to prepare and can choose how they want their equipment.

At this point, I participated in an unfair arena fight where i'm brutally extracted from activities they normally do and forced to participate in a fight when i'm not allowed to use my desired armor or weapons before start fighting.

Therefore please allow for each player to make his own preparation and changing equipment to be ready for a fair battle in the next 10 seconds preparation before arena battle.

Old 11-14-2012, 04:27 PM   #4
Temporarily Suspended

"Thorin has 2 full LG suits morphed that he uses.... working on a third set now and only uses ingame gold to accomplish this. Grind harder or ask Glitch to contact Staples Co. for use on implementing their 'easy' button for you."

Krim, u not understand what i want to say.
This arena discriminate players because won't leave free will for what equipment to choose before starting battle and requires the player to have two or more types of equipment without to can, as in many types of equipment that I could have it, to can equip what armor or weapons i need or i want before starting the fight.
Maybe thorin have three types of equipment, but if Thorin have 7 types of equipment ? Must have a chance, if he want, to change diferent sleeve, legging, bp, helmet and weapon before start battle. Must have liberty to choose different types of armor and weapons before start battles and victory or defeat to be only on his fault and not from another restrictive causes who it may prevent to achieve victory unrelated to free choice.

Old 11-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #5
>.>
Auction Master

you can use a simple 88 suit for farming since you should not be taking much damage while farming to warrant the use of legendaries

Old 11-14-2012, 04:54 PM   #6
Temporarily Suspended

Why everyone give me advice and not support me as Glitch to change beginning in the arena ?
There's no one who wants to prepare as he like before starting arena?

Old 11-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #7
>.>
Auction Master

it isn't needed

Old 11-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #8
Seer's BFF

Cause everyone else makes the sacrifice on farming gear if they are serious enough about arena.

Old 11-14-2012, 05:39 PM   #9
Temporarily Suspended

Can be serius enough about arena without make big sacrifices in this case :P
Or maybe the are scared for what another team can equiped ? :P

Old 11-14-2012, 05:44 PM   #10
Seer's BFF

Ya that's definitely it, the are scared of what another team can equip

Old 11-16-2012, 12:06 AM   #11
Gem Pouch Expert

I hope he aint serious

Old 11-16-2012, 11:05 AM   #12
Seer's BFF

yoda was wise and cool.

Honorable mention goes to Emiliastormrage, Roguetiger, Hustlerking, Chloe.

Old 11-18-2012, 06:17 PM   #13
Temporarily Suspended

I wait in line for a big dumbass queue. Long queue.
Just try to give youre ip to Concede and see what happend with youre comp. :P

Also I like that you are very generous with expenses of others. Why to buy another set of armor and weapons if I have to change just one or two weapons? Don't you think my version is more simple?

There are a lot of armor and weapons now and another legendary weapons come occur.
As you can clearly see in the thread I created with legendary equipment, there are 4 types of legendary unmorphed armor and 11 types of morphed legendary armor. Of many types of armor can choose a lot of options to fight in the arena. We could choose any of them. A sleeve of some sort, another otherwise, as the legs too, or BP or helmet depending on what we want to achieve in that about.
And legendary weapons are in many variations and as archer, I could use any of them. The question is where many make weapons?
Perhaps Thorin makes 3 sets of fight, but if he will make 5 sets of each? He can use only one at the beginning of the fight. And in what concerns the shield, it can use its Testudo only if he is equipped from the start. If he will add shield in the middle of battle this fight will not be have testudo. In this case maybe you should change testudo option so that it can act whenever put up his shield over effect.
Either way, the stopping to can do this, like in those 10 secons before the start of the arena, choosing the own equippment at the start of the fight represents an abusive and discriminatory interdiction in case if nowhere specificates that in arena you should have 2 sets of armories and weapons at least.

As long as the scene is played for all type of players such as players who started later or players who can not afford to have so much time to play this game, even though they play, and have not been able to can buy sets and sets of weapons and sets and sets of armor, correct would be to enable any player to be able to equip in those 10 seconds, especially because the players are brutally brought for the area, unletting time to arange the equippment.
I'm not too good for duel and also do not have time to burn tons of TC's to allow me to afford a better equipment, but at least must allows me to choose my equipment before arena start.

Last edited by Fior; 11-18-2012 at 06:21 PM..

Old 11-23-2012, 04:06 AM   #14
Seer's BFF

while your at it Glitch please make it so i only need one R20 red gem in my pouch to fill all slots, no sense in me needing to get 50 of them right thankies