Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > Role Playing > Role Play

Old 05-10-2009, 10:11 PM   #41
Boss Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Necronas

perloo, death magic is significantly weaker in the Elven forests. and basically i don't want to appear to be god-modding. Necronas is powerful, but not invincible. You put enough arrows through him and eventually he will give way.

And Sheshro, I figured it seemed fitting that the Queen would have a pet name for everyone, and fluffy seemed like a nice one. and besides, it doesn't have to be you. "Fluffy" never appears, it could be someone else.

And if anyone would like, you may encounter my unconscious body. yeah. or i could just wake up...alone...again.

Old 05-10-2009, 10:22 PM   #42
Perloo

Lol, nice.

I hate to say it but the majority of the good guys aren't doing anything, we're waiting for Ketotsue and Tesvielle.

Old 05-11-2009, 02:29 AM   #43
Gem Pouch Expert

Ketotsue currently has little to no access to the internet at the moment. im thinking we may see him return sometime this week, but im not for sure.

Old 05-11-2009, 02:32 AM   #44
Gem Pouch Expert

necronas did you read A Bright Era.

Old 05-11-2009, 07:01 AM   #45
Boss Hunter

I tried but its soooooo long.
most of its preety interesting though,
atleast the parts i read.

and i hope ketotsue gets back soon. its kinda awkward having soooo much going on with laylani, sheshro and me, and nothing happening to you guys.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:48 AM   #46
Gem Pouch Expert

yeah sorry about that ive been without computer since i had late fees at the libary which sadly enough is my only access to a computer but after some scroungeing about for a buck im back so ill be sure to post on a long road. again sorry for the delay

Old 05-11-2009, 04:38 PM   #47
Perloo

No probs dude!

Old 05-11-2009, 05:28 PM   #48
Gem Pouch Expert

Send a message via MSN to Qtchi Send a message via Skype™ to Qtchi

Oh I don't mind at all either. I'm in so many RP's at the moment, it's kinda nice to have a break once in awhile. Besides, I also understand RL comes first~~

<Also Available on Google - New!>

Old 05-11-2009, 07:29 PM   #49
Boss Hunter

welcome back, keto!

and QT, doesn't it make it kind of hard to remember what's going on in all those RPs? ive played a few too, but normally just one at a time. makes things a lot easier on the head and on balancing it with RL.

Old 05-12-2009, 10:37 AM   #50
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necronas
welcome back, keto!

and QT, doesn't it make it kind of hard to remember what's going on in all those RPs? ive played a few too, but normally just one at a time. makes things a lot easier on the head and on balancing it with RL.
I don't think its hard to recall the storyline for the RPs I am in...but sometimes it is hard to switch into character immediately. All the characters I write are very different from each other - so it's a bit of effort to "get into mood" when writing.

I'm in love with Nodiatis' RP board because it seems fairly simple so far. The other threads I am in move rather quickly and the players all post longer/complicated posts.

Old 05-14-2009, 09:32 AM   #51
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perloo
[OOC: this rp is out of control!!! the plot is moving too quickly, and Laylani, who has superb talent, has left and taken Sheshro Skry with her! We need to slow down!!!]
Actually Perloo...this is one of the slowest RP's I've been in. For a week now, all I've successfully done was run into the forest...then run back out. Laylani has even written - the reason of their departure was because of the difference in posting pace, as well as storyline.

It is quite common for people to "split" off from a thread - when writer(s) often find their story not quite connected with the rest of the story (or wish to become a closed RP, meaning open to only players they allow in), then they would carry it into another thread.

It is actually poor taste to spam their thread, especially since she specifically asked not to. Those who know how to, should move their OOC comments here into the OOC thread and delete the existing comments there. I find our RP board has way too many OOC threads when 1 should suffice. And what's up with the two latest posters in the A Bright Era? Are you guys joining our RP or is that spam?

Again, spam should be kept here and not in the threads...

/me sighs

I'm trying to help but I feel like I'm not being heard...

Old 05-14-2009, 12:33 PM   #52
Boss Hunter

i know this is really, really bad timing for the RP but saturday through to wednesday i have to go somewhere where there are no computers (most probably. i HOPE there will be, but im highly doubtful). thus, i will be unable to post on the war during that time

Old 05-14-2009, 01:51 PM   #53
Sheshro Skry

Raid's just messing around. If that is Raid..*shrugs*

Old 05-14-2009, 05:54 PM   #54
Perloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necronas
i know this is really, really bad timing for the RP but saturday through to wednesday i have to go somewhere where there are no computers (most probably. i HOPE there will be, but im highly doubtful). thus, i will be unable to post on the war during that time
No probs dude, the party still needs to catch up with Necronas at Chateau De La Creepy.

Old 05-19-2009, 01:03 PM   #55
Gem Pouch Expert

Necronas.......................................... ...............................................

Why did you God-Mod me?
Why did you God-Mod all of us?

Old 05-19-2009, 01:14 PM   #56
Laylani

Technically he autoed you, God-moding is a bit different (from what I learned), though I was wondering the same thing. *Pats Q and hands her a tissue*

Old 05-19-2009, 02:39 PM   #57
Gem Pouch Expert

/me wipes her leaky eyes

B-But it is essentially the same thing - writing someone else's character without their permission. He can let us write our own characters for ourselves...isn't that the whole point of RP?

AND TBH - Excuse moi...Wannabe God-Modding?

Did I write somebody's character for them? I don't think so...

Last edited by Qtchi; 05-19-2009 at 02:42 PM..

Old 05-19-2009, 02:43 PM   #58
Laylani

It is indeed the point. He shoulda got permission and I think TBH meant moding as in sort of like a moderator who helps keep the threads clean and such.

Oh and you can write your own post and ignore what he autoed your character doing to feel better.

Old 05-19-2009, 02:47 PM   #59
Gem Pouch Expert

I think TBH meant my post here:
I wrote:
Quote:
The servant girl was still facing her warily, but the young archer didn’t blame the women.
I'll admit, I was going to just write "girl" in general - because Q doesn't know she is a servant or not. So ideally, the sentence should read:

Quote:
The other girl was still facing her warily, but the young archer didn't blame the women.
Still not god-modding. It was you who first wrote the girl was staring at Q with great distaste. Q was merely reacting to that look. I never wrote your NPC for you or made your NPC do anything. Everything in my own post was Q's reaction and thoughts to that "look."

And yes...I'm still miffed at that 5 minutes no edit thing. LOL! My posts are complete kwap and I cant make any revisions >.<!!!

Old 05-19-2009, 08:37 PM   #60
Perloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtchi
Necronas.......................................... ...............................................

Why did you God-Mod me?
Why did you God-Mod all of us?

U need to relax! CHILL!

Minor Breach of protocal! CHIIIILLLL! Qtchi, I can't stress this enough, we are being serious, but we're also learning and having fun! You need to just relax and go wth the flow.

If I was Necronas, I would be genuinely hurt by that comment, but I'm a sensitive guy.

You don't see me crying about it! We understand you are a vet, but next time, please don't yell at us, just give us a gentle reminder, we are ALL anxious to learn, ok? And we're glad to have the input of a master.

Just try not to make a mountain out of a grain of sand!