AFK group bug
Old 06-28-2012, 12:00 PM   #1
Crab Defiler

Default AFK group bug

If you have a member of a group that has went afk and closed browser, then you cannot see you own words that you type in /g (group chat) but the other online member CAN see what you type. I can normally see what I type in group chat after I press enter. I was wondering if this is a mistake or a bug? And if it carries reward for reporting?

Last edited by Aaronkelley; 06-28-2012 at 12:04 PM.. Reason: Forgot detail

Old 06-28-2012, 12:43 PM   #2
Crab Defiler

I also tried with a different group and had the same result. Could not see my own message that I had typed and sent. Also, it affected the arena queue. If we were in arena queue and one of the members went afk and closed browser then it forced us to leave the arena queue as if someone had left the group. Just wanted to offer more details of the bug. Not sure if the arena part is a bug but I am sure the afk member means not seeing your own message is a bug though.

Old 06-28-2012, 01:08 PM   #3
Gem Pouch Expert

The arena queue is intentional, that was the last patch. I can see why some groups may want to area with only 2 members present though.

As far as not seeing what you type, does it only happen with a group message and only when one is aafk? I've had the problem before of not seeing what I type, but when it happened it happened with all typing not just group. Reloading nod fixed it and that can be done without leaving the group or queue. Also when I was not able to type the text window appeared but there was not a blinking cursor.

Not the Same
Old 06-28-2012, 05:07 PM   #4
Crab Defiler

Default Not the Same

No its not for all chats...just group and when I kick the AFK member, I can then see my messages again. It is a bug!