Old 03-20-2010, 08:57 PM   #201
Pasterqb

Reflex: Every point in this skill gives a % chance to attack the enemy who attacked you after you Parry or Kite.

Old 03-20-2010, 10:16 PM   #202
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasterqb
reflex: Every point in this skill gives a % chance to attack the enemy who attacked you after you parry or kite.
love it paster

Old 03-29-2010, 03:15 PM   #203
Cryingnub

I know people have already mentioned pk skills over and over again. Here's my version of it though, with a balancing effect.

For PK's:
1-5 skills (i don't have any ideas on them right now) that may only be leveled if you have at least 5 pk points and no pkk points. Skill gains may come from passive xp with a rate penalty, or by succesful forced combats. Active xp gains for these skills will be similar to that gained from mobs along with modifications depending on level difference between pk and victim.

For PKK's:
1-5 skills that may only be leveled if you have at least 5 pkk points and no pk points. Skill gains may be leveled passively (without the penalty pk's recieve) and for successful PKK kills. Xp gains from PKK kills will have a multiplier affected by the level of the pk tht is killed. PKK's don't happen as often as PK's and they are much more difficult to achieve, thus giving the PKK normal xp with the usual level difference multiplier applied, also with a multiplier relative to the pk's level. Example: if a pkk would get 10k xp from a kill, but the pk is lower level, let's say the xp goes down to 8k, but the 8k would be multiplied by a factor of the pk's level, let's say 5, thus giving 40k xp for the pkker, whereas a pk would have gotten 8k with this formula.

I haven't suggested any specific skills since tons of them have been suggested ever since beta. However, I wanted to present a way that would make these type of skill balanced and workable.

Old 03-31-2010, 12:54 AM   #204
Epic Scholar

White Magic:

Dress All: this skill gives a 1% chance for mana and energy to regen at out of combat rates for 4 ticks when any type (HoT, immediate, and never-ending continual) heal gems go off.

Old 04-13-2010, 11:03 PM   #205
Auction Master

Mirage
Level 40 Protection

Every point in this skill grants a 0.2% chance when struck with melee or ranged attacks to cause a mirage and increase your dodge rate by 15% for 3 seconds.

Follow Up
Level 60 Weaponry

This skill grants another 0.2% per level chance of double attacking when using a two handed weapon.

Two Handed Spec
Level 40 Weaponry

This skill stacks with the other spec's depending on the weapon. It adds a 0.5% bonus per point multiplying the spec by 1.5 at a skill of 100.

Bowman
Level 60 Archery

This skill adds a 5% bonus to accuracy and a 0.1% bonus per point to bow damage while auto shooting. With Trained Eye at level 100 you will have a 20% bonus to accuracy instead of 15%.

Beet Da Brat

Old 04-13-2010, 11:27 PM   #206
Epic Scholar

LOVE THE NEW SKILLS BEET..I feel all of them really work in this game... but 1 suggestion..

mirage is based on Agi

Old 04-14-2010, 12:52 AM   #207
Auction Master

It already is based on agi since it is increasing your dodge rate which is determined by your agi.

Beet Da Brat

Old 04-14-2010, 05:49 PM   #208
Gem Pouch Expert

Ranged...something:for every point in this skill you will find your enemy and begin attacking from ferther away, making them need to get closer to you to attack with a longer delay by X for each point in this skill. (gems and auto shot is not affected)

this skill gives them a delay to using auto attack. but gems, and auto shot is not affected (cus they can hit far away too. but this can still affect this stuff if the enemy's skill level in this is to much lower)

Old 04-20-2010, 06:45 PM   #209
Auction Master

Stat Transfer
Level 80 Stat

Every point in this skill reduces the stat penalties of items by 0.25% and adds 0.25% to the positive stats.

Beet Da Brat

Old 04-29-2010, 04:10 PM   #210
Temporarily Suspended

Over Swing.

Each point gives a 0.35% chance for your 2 handed weapon swing to hit an additional target.

Needs to proc twice to hit all when fighting against 3 people

Old 04-30-2010, 05:50 AM   #211
Temporarily Suspended

I have a big question :

- u all talk about nerfing whips.. no more stun for crushers.. etc
- what about asking Glitch why he hadnt put no better slashing weapon then 81's??

- slashers became the lousy players in NOD cos Glicth didnt enlarge the slashing weapons store....

Old 04-30-2010, 05:51 AM   #212
Temporarily Suspended

I have a big question :

- u all talk about nerfing whips.. no more stun for crushers.. etc
- what about asking Glitch why he hadnt put no better slashing weapon then 81's??

- slashers became the lousy players in NOD cos Glicth didnt enlarge the slashing weapons store....

Old 04-30-2010, 06:26 AM   #213
Epic Scholar

um slash are decent endgame....and wtf why are u spamming that
  • Fix and eat a sandwich +15%
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%
  • Finish your homework +10%
  • Stand on your head for 5+ minutes +33%

We believe these are working as intended.

Old 05-09-2010, 03:28 PM   #214
Pasterqb

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatperson
um slash are decent endgame....and wtf why are u spamming that
I agree with decent. Still significantly worse than whips crush and magic by far. Moderately better than pierce and with blinding arrow i would say same.

Old 05-19-2010, 12:23 PM   #215
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

Glitchless: Do you actually read this thread?

Strong-arm - every point in this skill speeds up the attack speed of 2h weapons by 0.05/0.1% and at a skill level of 100 the attack speed of your 2h weapon will be increased by 5 or 10%.

Feel free to change the name

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 05-20-2010, 03:27 AM   #216
Auction Master

Hitchhiker
60 learning

Every point in this skill grants a 0.5% bonus to active gains in adventuring skills.

Beet Da Brat

Old 05-20-2010, 05:20 AM   #217
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanluciferr

Dancing Swords

lvl 80 Weaponry
Balancing more those slashers whiners
Even more favorable for 2h users now(doesn't apply to staves)

Every point in this skill grants a 0.35% excluding staves (0.75% if you use a shield ) of obtaining an 8 seconds melee haste aura every time that you cause a Slice, Puncture or Smash.

Flying Arrows

lvl 80 Archery
You do flame shot or arrow rain a lot so good for archers.

Every point in this skill grants a 0.2% of obtaining a 10 seconds range haste aura every time you do a Flame shot or Poison Shot.

Psyches Endowment

lvl 80 Psych Magic
You don't regenerate a lot.. but it will invite casters to get more recovery; different builds/combos.

Every point in this skill grants a 0.25% (for staff users) of obtaining an 8 seconds mana/energy regeneration aura that doubles your mana/energy regeneration in combat(something like Hypergen) when you Stun/Mes or Daze your enemy.

I think this will grant a little balance to the game... % can always be higher or lower ,i did try to aim for the best % in my opinion.

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Old 05-23-2010, 08:37 AM   #218
Epic Scholar

Stat Skill, Lv. 60

Self-Destruction: Every pt in this skill nullifies the skill self preservation of your enemies by .5%. At Level 100 of self preservation and 100 self-destruction, when your enemies hit themselves they will do 5/6 instead of 2/3 damage.

Old 05-23-2010, 05:01 PM   #219
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

Glitch, do you actually read this thread, there's a TON of good ideas that could balance classes and make the game that much less boring, build wise as stats are pretty limited and rec sucks :P

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 05-23-2010, 05:24 PM   #220
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanluciferr

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipynifty
Glitch, do you actually read this thread, there's a TON of good ideas that could balance classes and make the game that much less boring, build wise as stats are pretty limited and rec sucks :P
I know right? My last 3 skills are Kick Ass ( have u seen that movie? kinda cool)

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.