pkk encumberance problem/bug
Old 06-15-2012, 02:35 AM   #1
Seer's BFF

Unhappy pkk encumberance problem/bug

i found this to be a very troublesome bug.
so anyhow i went up to a location to kill a pk(playerkill) yes thats its name if you need that info and when done i let the loot timeout and autoloot to Xulosas i always do so that it can make extra slots for me to hold the loot.

anyhow so after all that i was 764/193 encumbered so i couldnt move/ gate/ recall or even enter a mob fight obviously as intended right.
so my choices are to
A.have a pker come and kill me but non around that would or wouldnt think was a trap lol
B. clan battle which xulos isnt in any
C. fight a mob and lose to it but i couldnt start a fight, so that was my solution but i had to have my grouped alt start the fight and escape leaving Xulos to be mob killed (which btw wouldnt have worked at all with any easier mobs anyhow.

ok now i know your saying well trade some stuff off or put it into storage but storage was full and cant trade or do nothing with things in grey boxes, cant trade off other items as they were sb so there were very few things i coulda got rid of anyhow and certainly not enough to cure the problem.

so ya i had to lose the 25mins from dieing to a mob along with the 20+mins of rrt lost in having it try to kill me and stoopid me had accel on so thats like a total of 1hr 25mins rrt lost and as you can see i had my low crap gearset on too and couldnt even take that off to shorten fight time.

well hope that explains it well enough for you and i have some screenies too i will be downsizing and adding .

i know there may have been other options like destroy things , make room for gear so fight goes faster etc. ya ya but shouldnt have to tbh but it is what it is i guess ....
oh another question that i'm sure will be asked is how was that pk holding that much, well obviously a reroll boon toon with high decumbrance and stacking.

second row storage full

fight after mob enraged with time stamp showing

after berserks with timestamp

and finaly dead with timestamp

Last edited by Sexykills; 06-15-2012 at 02:54 AM..

Old 06-15-2012, 05:04 AM   #2
Temporarily Suspended

Nice catch and I agree since you paid for the face time seems like a waste to be forced to use it that way. Nice job capturing the details. what do you say on this one Glitch? maybe after a PKK you get 5 min Decumberance buff???

Old 06-15-2012, 10:17 AM   #3
Epic Scholar

have your main duel you and kill you. enter mob combat. dead in one hit. great success.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 06-15-2012, 11:35 AM   #4
Administrator

There's nothing keeping you from trading the items to someone who can properly hold them. Your excuse that you can't trade items that are in greyed out boxes is not legitimate considering you could easily make room for 6 real slots before or after doing such a deed.

Old 06-15-2012, 02:30 PM   #5
Seer's BFF

Quote:
There's nothing keeping you from trading the items to someone who can properly hold them. Your excuse that you can't trade items that are in greyed out boxes is not legitimate considering you could easily make room for 6 real slots before or after doing such a deed.
ok yes i do see your point in that there are some things non grey i coulda traded off to move heavy stuff from grey squares to trade of and spend 20mins doing that puzzle game action that is if i had storage room left on alts/mains for enough of it but what if i had only one toon? but even then would i have been light enough excluding the sb items i couldnt trade off, probably but idk do you?

surely your not suggesting i trust someone else to trade to and hold my stuff? hasnt that been the root of alot of past problems too?

but ya like i said before it is what it is and apparently just another inconveniance for keeping Nod safe and PK free

Old 06-15-2012, 02:43 PM   #6
Boss Hunter

Maybe you should like... clean out your storage, hoarder.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:17 PM   #7
Epic Scholar

Say it with me: "My name is Sexykills, and I am an alcoholic a hoarder."
Quote:
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 06-15-2012, 11:05 PM   #8
Seer's BFF

should have destroyed a couple of items and removed you little duckieswould have stopped you healing

http://www.freewebs.com/flashusrollus...the 1st help site for Nodiatis