Old 05-30-2012, 08:17 PM   #41
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipynifty
that certainly does add some stradegy to PKKing, but perhaps there could be an added stradegy to pking then as well, since ppl can refresh their testudo...
PKs can do the exact same thing, the only rub is to be grouped as a PK you have to give up your level restriction which of course Roo doesn't want to do cause he just wants to be a over twinked low level character.

Old 05-30-2012, 08:41 PM   #42
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkee
PKs can do the exact same thing, the only rub is to be grouped as a PK you have to give up your level restriction which of course Roo doesn't want to do cause he just wants to be a over twinked low level character.
Only to pk. PKs can group together for defensive purposes without losing their level ranges. The real problems are a) roo doesn't play well with others and b) there aren't that many PKs around his level and c) the few at that level don't play well with others either. If you haven't noticed, the average PK is a greedy ******* who has made a lot of enemies. The life of a PK is lonely and deceitful and full of fear and running. It's supposed to be anyway.

Old 05-30-2012, 08:46 PM   #43
Seer's BFF

True, true. They can group up for defense.

Old 05-31-2012, 01:02 AM   #44
Boss Hunter

It'd be convenient if you had an option while being a playerkiller to never go open range, and still be able to stay in a group with your teammates while fighting. If you did want to go open range, you could just disable the option whenever you felt like it. It could promote more teamwork. I personally think testoodling should be changed somehow but whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
I have it on good authority that the founding fathers were pro PKing.

Old 05-31-2012, 02:29 AM   #45
Roo
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveliarts
It'd be convenient if you had an option while being a playerkiller to never go open range, and still be able to stay in a group with your teammates while fighting. If you did want to go open range, you could just disable the option whenever you felt like it. It could promote more teamwork. I personally think testoodling should be changed somehow but whatever.
Testoodling is a made up tactic that Glitch literally came up with on the spot. The legitimacy of this strategy is laughable and the situation is unheard of in any other RPG. I'm leaving forum now before I get banned.

Old 05-31-2012, 02:34 AM   #46
Roo
Temporarily Suspended

Fyi. Don't want to group. Daer is right. I work better solo. I don't want a group slowing me down. You wanna nerf me with a stupid "PKK's can re-enter for testudo" exploit in effect? Go hard. I don't care what tactic it takes, I'm beating Robcole. Give it time.

Old 05-31-2012, 06:56 AM   #47
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo
Fyi. Don't want to group. Daer is right. I work better solo. I don't want a group slowing me down. You wanna nerf me with a stupid "PKK's can re-enter for testudo" exploit in effect? Go hard. I don't care what tactic it takes, I'm beating Robcole. Give it time.
LOL now you finally get it

Old 05-31-2012, 08:30 AM   #48
Seer's BFF

I just like how Roo is calling it a nerf when this has been around forever. People have even complained in the past about PKs doing it!

http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/sh...e-enter+combat

Old 05-31-2012, 09:40 AM   #49
Temporarily Suspended

So if two PK'S force a pkk, can they escape and re-enter gaining the testudo effect? NO. so why should pkk's be allowed to do this. I'm with Roo on this, it's seriously retarded, maybe this is how pewpew ALWAYS manages to kill pk's so easily. This needs to fixed, or changed allowing no testudo. I think glitch is teaming with pewpew against roo.. cos he hates roo, like we all do..

HYMEN away!

Old 05-31-2012, 09:41 AM   #50
Temporarily Suspended

Or maybe they can escape, but they get a duration which they cannot re-enter, for example a 10-20 second non allowing to rejoin. Or they rejoin, but get a 10 second stun..

Old 05-31-2012, 09:49 AM   #51
Seer's BFF

Have you not read anything Hion? YES PKs can do it too.

Old 05-31-2012, 09:52 AM   #52
Temporarily Suspended

The ****... that just defeats the object of pkk/pk.. seriously, compare it to all other mmo / rpgs, yes they use a different pvp style, but if they flee, they can't re-enter the same pvp game..

Old 05-31-2012, 09:55 AM   #53
Seer's BFF

What planet do you live on? Every MMO out there you can run away (if your opponent lets you), drop combat, restart combat with an opener....

Old 05-31-2012, 05:56 PM   #54
Temporarily Suspended

wow. really? i didnt know you could do that for PKK. That is ridiculous. If i could do that with bosses i could actually kill them. But to have that option only available on PKK and not mobs is stupid. I'm sorry i agree with Roo, to be fair you should change that you can reenter combat with a damaged mob. If PKKs can do it why not everyone?

Old 05-31-2012, 05:58 PM   #55
Seer's BFF

Because PvP is different from PvE and mobs don't use taunts.