Partial stack purchase
Old 05-23-2012, 09:25 AM   #1
Epic Scholar

Default Partial stack purchase

At first I thought he was buying 1 at a time, then I looked closer and realized it was 5 at a time, from stacks of approximately 100, which shouldn't be possible. So I talked to him and he told me he doesn't have an option to buy the whole stack, only 1, 10, and 5. This is just 2 of like 30 purchases lol. Imagine hitting the "purchase whole stack" option and only getting 5 trophies. Fix please. (this is an honest report)

Old 05-23-2012, 10:50 AM   #2
Administrator

What happened was there was a stack of 5 you were selling from someone buying enough singles or 10s to bring it down to 5. Then the guy kept buying that stack of 5 without updating the auction house and it was pulling it from other same priced stacks you had up. There's no room for error, you get what you pay for, you get paid for what you sell.

Old 05-23-2012, 12:38 PM   #3
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
What happened was there was a stack of 5 you were selling from someone buying enough singles or 10s to bring it down to 5. Then the guy kept buying that stack of 5 without updating the auction house and it was pulling it from other same priced stacks you had up. There's no room for error, you get what you pay for, you get paid for what you sell.
Thanks for explaining.