Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > The Auction House

Selling Ores, Or Order Ores in time
Old 08-27-2008, 06:10 PM   #1
marbles

Default Selling Ores, Or Order Ores in time

I am selling ores at a prices, ill have ores in stock , i can also do orders, more bulk i can give deals or so on. Im not sure what the prices are for ores now. The vaule of the ore determines the price.

Citrine Ore 10g ea
Liliac Ore 15g ea
Coal Ore 75g ea
Quartz Ore 150g ea
Jonquil Ore 250g ea
Capri Ore 400g ea
Spotted Tabac ore 500g ea

These prices will be updated when ever the server can get prices for ore. Or if anyone got an idea for prices let me know. I can do geodes to but they cost more i dont got an idea for prices for them yet i will do geodes only when orders are on the line

Last edited by marbles; 09-01-2008 at 12:36 AM..

Old 08-27-2008, 10:27 PM   #2
Ehlmaris

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive

Old 08-27-2008, 10:31 PM   #3
marbles

ok well make an offer

Old 08-28-2008, 04:25 AM   #4
Phatlewt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehlmaris!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive

Old 08-28-2008, 03:19 PM   #5
Ehlmaris

based on the store values of those ores, 2 each. for all.

Old 08-28-2008, 05:13 PM   #6
marbles

the higher up ores are harder to get thus giving them in game vaule, now the lower lvl ones are junk i can see selling them at 2 gold but not a capri ore or jonquil they take me along time to get, Ores are great for chanters they make some unquie stones and valuable stones

Old 08-28-2008, 09:17 PM   #7
Ehlmaris

Still, at this stage of the game crafting is very limited, most people aren't even doing anything with it. By the time I start doing any serious crafting I will have three chars up to at least 40, and the ability to set a craft skill on passive for one day and get up to about 15.

Also, by that time, the market will have a lot more people selling their stuff. Competition will drive prices down.

Old 08-28-2008, 09:40 PM   #8
Adamska

Agreed Ehl. I started resource gathering at level 20, just raised them on passive for a day or a little more. Just gonna keep gathering resources until I actually start crafting.

Old 08-28-2008, 11:57 PM   #9
marbles

ores just arnt based for crafting im not out to sell ores for crafting of course this game just started and bascilly no one can craft yet or no one even did it yet, there every little knowledge of it , yes i know but im targeting enchanting group. ores are great for chanting and chanting is about the biggests field since this game began, chanting is for making ur char way better almost like adding lvls to ur char, but also subtracting from other stats but its sacrifice u got to take or if u decide to take it, what im saying is prices on when selling to enchanters they make good str and agi gear, my equipment if all +6str and and agi gear hehe

Old 08-29-2008, 12:58 AM   #10
Phatlewt

yeah we know what they do

2 gold for all

Old 08-29-2008, 06:13 PM   #11
marbles

thats over the top 2 gold for each, lol

Old 09-01-2008, 12:36 AM   #12
marbles

bump