Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports

Old 06-03-2012, 09:52 PM   #41
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coccyx
pretty sure that was trojan not drive
Maybe Trojan did it too, but I know for sure Driive did it because I helped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 06-03-2012, 10:45 PM   #42
Neophyte

Ok, I don't see what the problem is. I control both Umbrastar AND Jgcurry. Both have Accel, Grinder, and all 30 Virts. Yes, I DM'd the two. Jgcurry had the 78 epix suit, and Umbrastar needed it. Jg was getting rerolled anyway, so why the world would I or should I pay all that gold to transfer it when I am rerolling a toon? This makes no sense. I can't speak for other who may be using it as an exploit to move epics without virts, but don't screw over those toons that have PAID IRL MONEY for all this stuff. I paid for all those epics before I rerolled, What is the big deal. Doesn't Nod have enough restrictions now? I look back and see the "Relic" patch as just the beginning of the handcuffs being placed on everyone in Nod. This nerf/buff crap has got to stop. THIS is not an exploit, and everything that you get from a DM is already <SB> except for the stuff that you just traded before you rerolled. I don't make a habit of rerolling toons. I have only rerolled Shadowfx and Jgcurry once. Never rerolled Umbrastar. I don't know why this is seen as an exploit. But at least I got mine done before the impending nerf.

Old 06-04-2012, 09:02 AM   #43
Crab Defiler

Everyone except Jewal and her alts should be forced to be level 1 and N. I'm sure she'd finally be content with ''exploits'' when that happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
They may have just gotten the squirts.