Adventure time
Old 05-22-2008, 08:19 AM   #1
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug
Default Adventure time

i think maybe your AT should go up more than what is given to u in skilling maybe yeh still start with the 2 hours but just have extended study have more off an effect as otherwise it not really a skill worth rasing as it doesnt add much even when maxed

Old 05-22-2008, 08:24 AM   #2
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

i agree that it should be possible to get more adventure time then max 2hours and 30mins either by adding something else that increase the time or by improving the already existing extended study

Old 05-22-2008, 08:30 AM   #3
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

well yeh maybe like an after lvl 20 skill tht comes availble after your a higher lvl tht make it so at least u ahd to lvl to get the extra AT so at least there playing the game so tht u cant get to much AT without actually playing

Old 05-22-2008, 08:37 AM   #4
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

yeah it might be good if they add a new that increases it that its not available till later on so you would have had to play a while at least

Old 05-22-2008, 03:22 PM   #5
Fierce

enjoy the two hours while still in beta, free accounts will have 1 hour of AT :P

If you think about it, 30 minutes/day goes a really long way. I think the way the skill works is fine. even with 4 minutes ontop of the regular 2 hours now is satisfying for me

Old 05-22-2008, 05:55 PM   #6
Seer's BFF

lol subscription FTW lol xD

and well yeh just if it got longer with a skill u got later on at least u would have actually ahd to play the game long enough to want to keep playing

so the possibility of playing longer for more exp would be a bonus to the people tht actually want to play and not just pratting about

Old 06-15-2008, 05:44 PM   #7
Anonymous

I think we need more Adenture Time yet in beta we can get more chance to find bugs later in release can be changed.

Old 06-15-2008, 05:47 PM   #8
Seer's BFF

well to be fair there havent been many bugs and most can be easily solved

and adventure time gets less in full release inless u get subscription

so use it while u can