Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports

Superior Cleansing useless @ arena
Old 01-13-2012, 10:50 AM   #1
Boss Hunter

Default Superior Cleansing useless @ arena

Hi,

I know this may have been talked before -didn't found it searching tho- but here's new data, so i hope everyone who is suffering the same bumps it till jeff fixes it somehow.

First of all, i must say cleansing works 100% against mobs.

My superior cleansing is at 100, so i try to use it as much as possible. The problem comes when i try to use it @ arena.

You may think that i'm too slow or mentally retarded to click a button, well at least i'm not slow and i can prove it

I made a video, and extracted some frames showing the problem:

This is me right before i'm stunned:

Now this is me JUST stunned:

Ok, first try, note that i'm not that slow :

Omg it didn't worked, surprise -no, not for me- let's try again as ALWAYS:

Nah, it's always the same to me, i loose time trying to click that stupid button without getting any benefits, u know when it works? right after i'm out stunned it works rofl.

My delay/ping to nodiatis is 126ms average not that high i talked to some mates and we've got more or less the same (different countries, all in europe):

Of course as a developer i can imagine where's the problem, the synchronization of nod client to nod server, with arena many packets are being processed and I- or the client does not handle them fast enough II- the server does not handle them or III- ping times are high.

As i've got 16 processors on my main computer, enough ram and enough of everything, it's not I. As i've got a professional 70Mbits optical internet connection, is not III -or should not be, my ping against google is <10ms-. So must be a server synchronization problem.

Jeff can you improve anyway the responsivity of cleansing @ arena? many thx and best regards

Old 01-13-2012, 11:06 AM   #2
Auction Master

Cleanse not supposed to work for stun, amirite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
You won't be warned again.

Old 01-13-2012, 11:42 AM   #3
Boss Hunter

Doh true, my mistake, i'll try to do the same with mes, i thought it was for stun but checked forums and yep, it's for mes. And against mobs i always cleanse when i'm mesmerized, so maybe no bug. As said i'll try to take a look when we play arena again.

The logic behind not being able to cleanse while stunned is impossible to understand atm for me, don't see any backdraws for cleansing a simple stun, but.... this will be other thread ofc.

Thx for that point mate

Old 01-13-2012, 11:44 AM   #4
Epic Scholar

Because that would nerf crushers.

Old 01-13-2012, 11:49 AM   #5
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Because that would nerf crushers.
And bm's and many other classes yep, i could understand that if we could hit cleanse 10 times in a battle, why it works on daze with the same cons? ooopsss, this reminds me i've read this same argument in the past in the forums, so i think it's better to put this thread on the trash and forget it

Old 01-13-2012, 09:58 PM   #6
>.>
Auction Master

Also encumbered walking. 10s stun gone