pkk epic loot still bugged?
Old 01-11-2012, 08:47 PM   #1
Boss Hunter

Default pkk epic loot still bugged?

Rhok told me that 1 week ago, her pk toon daerin, redeemed herself by pkked hooker's pk toon (so 2 steps here:
1. daerin was a pk already.
2. daerin pkked hooker , and thus redeemed herself. )

However, although daerin had all the virtues, but hooker's pk alt (the one being pkked) does not have any virtues, daerin wasn't able to loot any epics from the victim.

I figure this might still be the bug between the pk fix and pkk redeem. There is some logic check in the process that confused the status of the toon at the loot stage. Am I wrong ?

Old 01-11-2012, 08:52 PM   #2
>.>
Auction Master

PK's need virtues to take epics from a victim. When redeeming it is still treated as a pk until the looting is complete. Though they were both pk, and if daerin was was not a pk and killed hookers alt she would have been able to loot, the virtue rule take precedence over the pkk.

Old 01-11-2012, 10:33 PM   #3
Boss Hunter

Extremely clear. Thank you, my lord!

Old 01-15-2012, 12:34 PM   #4
Temporarily Suspended

i bet nobodys still thinking about the old rule that a pk needs to be within a certain number of lvls to the intended epic item to even qualify to take it... or maybe it was within char lvls of the epicholder
either way.. stipulations on epic takes is quickly and will continue to plague the pk system
give more trade windows