Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports

No Gem/Gem TP for epic drop for the 6th time?!
Old 01-09-2012, 01:30 PM   #1
Auction Master

Default No Gem/Gem TP for epic drop for the 6th time?!

Ok, i have offically had it with these epics, for the last 6 epic drops, i have had nothing but an item, no even an item TP, but most of all not a gem or gem tp in over 6 epic drops now, i figured it was almost 100% (figuritivly speaking) sure to get one now with 5 new gems about, or at least the raito placed up a bit higher, cause apprently everyone and there mothers seems to be getting these new gems as there epics or along with an epic item, basicly its true, and am i just the one not allowed to get gems/gem tps for epics? come on, there is something wrong here, the raito is pretty far off here, 6 items epics, 0 TPs, 0 Gem/Gem Tps. what the hell is going on here?!

Old 01-10-2012, 08:50 AM   #2
Gem Pouch Expert

Ladies and Gentlemen...Introducing for your viewing pleasure: The first person in Nod history to complain they are NOT getting any tps. The gem complaint ok...but to complain about 6 straight epic drops with no tps is just stupid. Next time I get a tp Ill trade you it for an actual epic item you got ok?

Old 01-10-2012, 09:20 AM   #3
Gem Pouch Expert

I couldn't give a toss about the bits of paper however I miss receiving gems also.

Old 01-10-2012, 06:47 PM   #4
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alesandra
Ladies and Gentlemen...Introducing for your viewing pleasure: The first person in Nod history to complain they are NOT getting any tps. The gem complaint ok...but to complain about 6 straight epic drops with no tps is just stupid. Next time I get a tp Ill trade you it for an actual epic item you got ok?
well actually now that certain new gems are selling for up to 650k+, id be also willing to take a TP to make a new gem and sell it.

Old 01-10-2012, 11:45 PM   #5
Gem Pouch Expert

Once again I say, I understand the wanting the gem/gem tp...but your also complaining in your thread about not getting normal tps. Consider revisisng it if thats not the case. Otherwise my offer still stands Ill trade you any epic item tp for the actual item anytime.

I suppose I should start complaining then?....
Old 01-11-2012, 02:27 AM   #6
Neophyte

Default I suppose I should start complaining then?....

Been playing the game for 2 years.

The ONLY time an epic gem TP drops is when I drop an epic TP (~50% of that).

No epic gem EVER drops. EVER.

I've dropped perhaps 5 epic gem tp's ever in the history of this character. And they are always White gems (the 1 magic type I do not use). Thus useless.

Always wondered how so many epic gems are floating around since they don't ever actually drop (and the TP's drop more rarely than a heroic essence).

Old 01-11-2012, 03:16 PM   #7
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrodin

I've dropped perhaps 5 epic gem tp's ever in the history of this character. And they are always White gems (the 1 magic type I do not use). Thus useless.

Always wondered how so many epic gems are floating around since they don't ever actually drop (and the TP's drop more rarely than a heroic essence).
100% not true, PLENTY of people are getting the new melee gems as gems, PLENTY of people have gotten reaper gem as a gem just for example.

Old 01-12-2012, 11:16 AM   #8
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrodin

id like to prove that underlined, bold italic part is 100% wrong. And after 2 years you say... out of my 3+ years i beg to differ otherwise but to each there own i guess.

i just got my epic drop on my alt and here is prove on her gem drops.

Old 01-12-2012, 10:24 PM   #9
Epic Scholar

I've had epic gems drop