Day of Hells
Old 08-15-2008, 12:23 PM   #1
Temporarily Suspended

Default Day of Hells

"I saw her face clearly this time. Before her red hair would twirl around her face, blanking her features. Now i could see through my blue eyes, not a reflective red. Her body was slim, yet her face wasn't sunken in. 23 years of beauty was the end result, good thing for me it wasn't 81 years."

The alarm blared on as the man woke up with a start, doing a perfect sit up. "Oh man..." He said, as he threw his arm to push the snooze button. "What a dream...Well guess i gotta get up and wake up!"

(Yes, This isn't your traditional spell slinging, dragon killing, "hey i hit you first", or I can use metal to make a knife, then wittle me a banjo Role Play. If you dont like any of the actions a character does then make your own post of what would have or could have happened. )

He got out of bed and grabbed his clothes from the closet. Then he proceeded out of the bedroom and into the shower. After he was dressed in his usual clothes, Black pants that were pretty wide and decorated with metal and huge pockets velcroed shut on the bottom halves. He had chains and other straps hooked on some of the rings on his pants. Urban Gothic he liked to say. "Found them on the internet. I can't believe i get away with this at work!" He said to himself. "Oh great, now I'm talking to myself... That must be the side effects of the mahriwhuana." He then laughed, as he tried to say it like Hank Hill did. He tied his hair back into a ponytail, which had a tendency to hang over one of his shoulders in the front. His shirt was a large T-Shirt that had 'Cradle of Filth' on the front and the band on the back.
"I think i need a hair cut, i hate wearing it out.." He said, looking in the mirror. "But then again, it does look bad ass out when I'm partying." He then made the Devil's sign with his fingers and stuck out his pierced tongue. (Only one other piercing, his ear...He isn't that much of a freak.)
He then heard the alarm blaring... "Oh yeah i hit snooze.... !#%@"
1. Turn it off 2. Leave it
"Well, I may as well leave it. It shuts off eventually, it's just WHEN i don't know..."
He leaves it on and leaves his apartment, not knowing what else would happen today.
He got out of his apartment and went down the stairs. He then noticed a door open downstairs as one of his neighbors got out. She was one of the prettier girls living there. She usually wore shorts and a tank top to show off her features, but today she wore a work uniform for a restaurant.

Oh man, should i say something?
1. Why aint you wearing your usual clothes? They look a lot better on you.
2. You look great, have a nice day at work.
3. What the hell!?
4. Say nothing and just leave.
"Hi." She said with a smile.
I didn't think of what i could say.
"Er..Hey there. You got a new job?"He asked.
"Um, are you alright? I worked there for a while now, remember that time you came in at like 2:00 am and got coffee with some of your friends? I served you."
"Oh yeah right! Now i remember." He said, "I said i liked hot coffee served by a hot waitress. One of the best things in life..."
"Oh really? That's nice, thanks for the compliment. I gotta go, see ya later." She said.
"See ya." he said. "I gotta go.. that was embarassing."

Last edited by Soul Thrift; 08-15-2008 at 12:35 PM..

Old 08-15-2008, 12:34 PM   #2
Temporarily Suspended

"Why aint you wearing your usual clothes? They look a lot better on you." He said, smiling.
"What is that supposed to mean?" She asked.
"Well....er...nothing really, you look better when you aren't wearing those." He said, then shortly regretted it after she slapped him and left.
"Well, screw you too..." He said to no one.

"You look great, have a nice day at work." He said.
"Yeah, i will try. You don't look like you have to work today. I envy you."
"haha. I'm sure you get days off too. At least you're getting paid."
"Yeah, i suppose. Well maybe I'll see you later then?"
"We'll see. I'm leaving too, let me get the door for you."
"Thanks, you're too kind." She said.
Score! More points for me.

"What the hell!?" I said.
"Eek!" She screamed then jumped back into her room and locked the door.
"Scary *&%#$" I said, and walked out.

Old 08-16-2008, 08:50 PM   #3
Temporarily Suspended

The man got into his car and went to the bank across town. After taking money out and paying bills, he needed to decide what to do with the rest. Thinking for about a second, he goes to see his friend dealing with smokable niceties, and leaves 100 dollars poorer. He looks at his phone. 11:23 am is showing.
"Wow, that took longer than i thought! I still have to see Mandy, she owes me a few beers at least..." He says to himself. He flickers through the radio, looking for something good. "Hey Joan Jett is next with........killed, after eight crazy people.......so find some fun at the Y! And Don't Forget!....... [U]i wanna be sedated [/U].......There are other worlds than this. Time does exist, but it doesn't follow the same rules in each dimension. Isaac, please listen......back after the break!"

"It's all #$@(* crap! Nothing good. Did they just say my name? Weird." He comments.
Forgetting there was a power off button, Isaac just turns the volume down. Just remembering the girl from downstairs, Issac decides to stop in and have some lunch.
"Now if I could only remember the name of the restaurant.... I was pretty trashed when I saw her before....IF I saw her before." He says to himself. Taking a wild guess he stops in at "%$^&&%@$$".
Hmmm.... So now what?
1. Go to the bar 2. Ask for a seat 3. Go to McDonalds instead

Thinking about it, Isaac goes to the bar. "Tall Morgan Coke, forget the straw." He tells the bartender.
"Morgan Coke, sure thing bud." The bartender says, and makes the order. "$4.25"
"Four, twenty, five...... Here's a five, just keep it." !#$hole
After paying he takes a drink and sets it down. He looks over his shoulder and notices her walking toward him in her uniform.
"Well, I guess I would see you later. I didn't think it would be here though." She says and smiles.
1. I was thirsty 2. I was hungry but it costs @!%*(% $4.25 a drink 3. Yeah, i wanted to see you.

"I was hungry but it costs @!%*(% $4.25 a drink, so I figured I might run into you if I was lucky." Isaac said. Oh come on, just let me remember her name!
She smiled and blushed a little bit. "Oh yeah? Well I get a lunch break right now..."
DUH, look at the name tag genius.
"Well, Tiffany, let's say we go down to McDonalds and I'll pay for your food too. I could use a cool person to talk to."
She looked startled to hear her name out of his mouth. "Well, yeah, I would like that. Thank you."
"Don't forget..." Issac heard.
"What's that?" He asked.
"I didn't say or hear anything. It's dead quiet. Are you alright?" She asked.
"Huh? Oh...Yeah, I'm alright....Let's get goin." weird
"Your drink?" She asked.
"Huh? Oh...Yeah." He then drank it all in one drink. "It's mostly coke anyways...." He said, then held the door open for Tiffany.
What the hell is wrong with me today? I heard a voice, thought I heard my name...Whatever.
"I'll drive, you don't look so good." Tiffany says.
"I feel good though. It's been a weird day." Issac answered.
"Yeah, tell me about it....I keep messing up, more than usual today."

Old 08-19-2008, 11:32 AM   #4
Temporarily Suspended

After eating about 10 dollars worth of food, the two go back to the restaurant and sit in her car, waiting to go back to work. They talk about their likes and dislikes and slowly get to know each other better. Before returning to work Tiffany admits to Isaac, "I don't know why, but it feels like I won't be able to see you for a while. Call it a hunch."
"Oh? You think I'm a loser don't you...I don't blame ya, I mean, i do dress like I'm crazy." He says.
"No, no. I really do like you. It's just a bad feeling i get sometimes. It's probably nothing. Well I should get back to work, I had a really nice time with you....Isaac." She says, with a small smile.
"OK, well i guess I'll see ya later then." Isaac says. Maybe I should have stolen a kiss, but then again.... Tiffany smiles as she pecks his cheek, then leaves back for waitressing at almost minimum wage.
12:30 was showing on his phone. Issac sighs and returns to his car. He turns the ignition and goes to the flower shop to get some flowers.
After selecting cheap, yet flashy flowers, he gets back in his car and goes to the church across town. There are many cars and a Hearse also. He quietly gets out and goes inside. The funeral is already underway, so he sits in the back and listens.

"He was a great son. It's just too bad the Lord took him away so soon. If anyone gets something from his death, it would be to be more careful, and have friends you can actually trust. The Lord takes those he needs, and those he has to...but not always those that deserve it..." She then started crying as the reverend takes her hand in support and lets her put a charm on her son's dead neck.
Hmmm, should I wait? I think it's my turn.
1. Wait 2. Just go up

Feeling silly holding the flowers, Issac proceeds to the front. All eyes watch Isaac as he reaches the podium.
"Mark.....He was such a nice guy." He began, "I could always turn to him and he would know exactly what to say. Which was totally different than me, I can't make a good sentence if I tried."
"Murderer.....Liar....Good for nothing...." Was what Isaac could faintly hear from the audience.
Gritting his teeth Isaac continues.
"I was there when he died, I was there when he got alcohol poisoning. I was also there when he first got laid, but thats another story all together."
No response.
"Fine then, if you want to say I killed him I did it! I made him drink since he was downhearted. I forced the liquor into him. I told him if he didn't drink he would just feel more pain. If that's what you want to believe then believe it, but I know better. I know I didn't kill him, and HE knows it too." he said, turning to the coffin. "Mark, I'm sorry this had to happen. I know i could have helped save him, but I didn't. I guess....I'm not as strong as most of you are. Mark is in a better place now, no one can tell him what to do or what to think. No one is looking at him, thinking about how they can manipulate him with words to believe what others say. He is away from @#$*% like you."
After saying what he did, Issac turned and put the flowers near his coffin. He then looked down at his face. The morticians did a great job sewing his face back together and hiding it. Issac used his hand to move some of the make-up, and saw the scars. Isaac thought he heard Mark's voice in his head. Yeah, you tell those guys Isaac! Oh by the way....You really should check your phone.
He then put a joint into his front shirt pocket, and left the church, all knowingly that everyone was watching him. He makes it to the parking lot. 1:13 and a new voice mail was showing on his phone. "May as well listen to it." Issac said.

Old 02-19-2009, 09:33 PM   #5
Perloo

(pretty good stuff! Now I'm thinkin about making a guy who can whittle him a banjo....)

Old 05-13-2009, 04:47 AM   #6
Neo

*starts playing on a banjo*

Old 05-15-2009, 11:59 AM   #7
Gem Pouch Expert

This is really good hope you plan on adding to it

Old 05-17-2009, 09:42 PM   #8
Perloo

I hope he will, but, most of the stuff started on Nodiatis RP is dead............

Old 05-18-2009, 02:34 PM   #9
Gem Pouch Expert

why do things seem doomed to die here

Old 05-18-2009, 02:35 PM   #10
Gem Pouch Expert

theres only the small goup of us still doing anything on here

Old 05-18-2009, 04:49 PM   #11
Perloo

yeah, and the first generation of RPers isn;t doing anything............

Depressing no?

Old 05-19-2009, 12:01 AM   #12
Gem Pouch Expert

yes, it is depressing. it's like weve come into a large empty building where everyone died. stories untold, breath leaving them before their time.

Old 05-19-2009, 08:21 PM   #13
Perloo

Nice simile man!

But, according to Qtchi, and from what we've seen, few of the people here arer experienced, and those who are lose patience with the n00bs. We need proper training. I recommend reading Q's rule thing, I did.

Old 05-24-2010, 11:47 PM   #14
Temporarily Suspended

Isaac fumbles open his phone and puts in his security code.
"You have 2 new messages." The monotonous voice says.
two?
'New message 12:59 p m.' The voice changes to that of a young woman's, " Hey Isaac, sorry I missed you the other day. I had to get laundry done and was already behind in my work. I have the rest of the day off if you want to blow of some steam, I mean, I know Marks funeral was today."
Brief silence.
"Anyways, give me a call when you can. Buh bye!"
Oh Mandy, you are a good friend.
"End of messages, you are at the main menu. Please sel" Click shut.
"Hmm thought I had two messages....Oh well." Isaac sighed. "I think I'll just stop by Mandy's and see how she's doing." Isaac proceeds to his car and fumbles to open the door. After a look back at the church he looks ahead and revs his engine. He leaves town and out into the country taking the road south. Only 5 more miles. I could use another drink.
After 2 miles he turns onto a gravel road heading east. 3 miles later he pulls up to a small house with an unattached garage. Isaac sees Mandy sitting in her chair on the deck and gets out of his car to greet her.
"Hey Isaac!" Mandy called out, "I'm over here enjoying the sun."
Isaac looks and proceeds towards her. "Hi Mandy, how have you been lately?" he asks, while pulling up a chair.
"Oh the usual, overworked and underpaid." Mandy laughs, then gets more quiet. "So, how was the funeral..?"
"It was ok. No one thought I should be there, but what's new I guess." Isaac replied.
They would sit for hours just talking about Mark and that party they were at. They would remember watching him leave with that girl. They would remember him laughing and just being his usual self. The two would drink some alcohol and smoke a joint before parting.
"Thanks Mandy, I needed that." Isaac says while leaving.
"Yeah no problem." She replied, "and good luck with that girl Tiffany, you two seem to be getting along so far."
Isaac laughs, "Thanks, let's just hope I don't scare her away." They smiled at each other and Isaac leaves, going back west then north up to town. He looks at his phone before parking the car and getting out at his apartments.
5:23
"No messages? I guess I'm not very popular today." He says, and shuts the phone back into his pocket. Out of the corner of his eye he notices a bright light, as if something was being reflected right at him. He looks with both eyes and notices a faint glimmer almost outside of town. Shaking his head while closing his eyes, another voice fills his head.
Don't forget.....You'll need to cross back. He hears.
"Huh what?" Issac says and looks around. "Ok who said that!?" He cries out.
Suddenly his head begins to ring. The pain is too much that he has to kneel down and hold his head for fear it would soon explode. "OK OK I'm sorry." Isaac says, slowly. Almost being drawn away, he gets into his car and drives towards the light. His head is filled with nothing, he is almost being a marionette, being controlled by another.
Isaac wakes up to see his car parked and his keys in his hand. He looks around and notices the object shining the light. He bends down and picks up what looks like to be a shard of red glass. He holds it up to his eyes and his head begins to swim.
The other world is drawing you Isaac. You don't belong here. You never did.
"Shut up!" Isaac screamed at himself, "I am here! To stay!" Pain emits through his body. Isaac falls to the ground, holding himself with his arms.
You dare fight Fate? Not with that fragile body of yours. Not now. Soon though, you will awaken. And I....
"AAAHHHH GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!" He screams and opens his eyes. Red tint, even on the red shard. He feels hate, aggression. Another bright light shines into his eyes and the tint goes away. He feels his body gaining more control over itself. He feels better. Isaac..... A woman's voice this time. If you don't save us....then who will?
"Ugh." Isaac pants while on the ground. "I don't.... understand..." Then darkness. It was as if he fell into The Void.

Old 05-25-2010, 12:09 AM   #15
Temporarily Suspended

Isaac wakes up in a bed. It was very comfortable, but the ringing inside his head wasn't. He sits up and notices this isn't his house. In fact, this wasn't much of a house actually. "Where the hell am I?" he asks himself. "Urk..." Isaac groaned, "Oh my stomach..." He then threw up on the side of the bed, just barely missing his shoes. I'm never drinking that early ever again.
He is still wearing his clothes and has everything he had before. He opens up his phone to find a blank screen. "I need my charger." he says to himself.
"Hey!" He heard a female voice say. "I think he's finally awake!"
Isaac looks at the entrance and barely makes out the shadow of a human figure. His eyes were still bothering him as he made out the womans features as she walked through the door.
hmm, not that old. I'm guessing about 30? She is kind of chubby, but we all need that I guess. "Hello." Isaac says, "I'm....urk." he stammers as he throws up again.
"Goodness!" The woman begins. "Stay in bed, you were pretty beat up. Good thing we got to you before it got dark and the mean beasties came out."
"Excuse me?" Isaac asks.
"We found you in the forest while picking berries, my daughter Tiffany brought you back here and you slept for.... Well I think it's been 4 days now." She ended.
"Woah four days? When i passed out I was in an open field, not a forest." Isaac explains.
The woman grimaces, "Actually you were in the forest. With your sword. It was too heavy for us to carry, even my husband couldn't take it."
"O...K?" Isaac says, wearily and confused. "Is it really OK i stay here? I mean, I have to get home to get ready for my job."
"It's ok. I see no band on your finger so you can't be married. There isn't a woman you should be with now. You can stay here until you get better if you'd like. We can feed you too." She says.
"Thank you. I'll have to take you up on your offer. I feel too sick to even move."
Another voice from the other room, "He is awake?" Isaac looks to the doorway.
"Yes he is Tiff." the woman said, "Come on in and say hello."
Tiffany walked into the room and to Isaac's surprise it wasn't the one he ate with. She sure was beautiful though.
" Hello, Im Tiffany, and you already know my mother Christy. And you are?" she asked in a melodious voice.
"IsaAc," he stammers. Isaac coughs and tries again. " I should get to my car. I need my phone charger.
"Car? Phone charger? What ever do you mean?" Tiffany asks.
"Funny." Isaac says, "Really though. I was next to my car when I passed out."
"I'm sorry Isaac, I have no idea what a car is." Tiffany admits.

Old 06-04-2011, 11:12 AM   #16
Auction Master

(Isaac is my idol.)

Old 06-04-2011, 06:17 PM   #17
Gem Pouch Expert

Send a message via AIM to Olvan

Lol is it just my imagination or is Mel stalking Soulthrift??

It's all good just wondering whats up

Under the weight of a dark and barren land that lays before me, bearing the guilt and shame.

The invisible chains bind the soul tight, words slip away from parted lips.

Fighting to escape the blackness only to wonder back into its empty embrace.

Anger will only make the beast grow stronger, denial makes the fire of rage burn hotter.

Dance the dance of the eternal slumber, void of all life's great wonders.

Old 06-04-2011, 08:31 PM   #18
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olvan
Lol is it just my imagination or is Mel stalking Soulthrift??

It's all good just wondering whats up
Define stalking. . .