Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > Role Playing > Role Play

Old 06-12-2008, 03:03 AM   #41
Lady Mystikal

She smiled and took his helping hand as she jumped into the cart. 'This new life may not be so bad after all' She smiled warmly to him, and held his hand a little longer than she needed to. She sat close beside him to make room for the other gentleman. She looked forward to what was to come from this adventure.

Old 06-12-2008, 01:40 PM   #42
Sheshro Skry

He smiled softly and hopped into the back of the cart. "Traders, hmm? I know a little of it, if we actually do intend to trade. Perhaps I can help a little, even." He noticed the Fae's interaction and grinned softly to himself, ^Hmm.^ He thought, and concentrated on the task at hand, taking stock of the pelts and furs, using an inkling of the control he had remaining to spread a small layer of frost crystals, keeping the fur lustrous and clean. He looked to the elder momentarily and laughed, wondering if by simply being in its company would give him command of his magic again. He doubted it would last long, unless he could push her image out of his every thought, waking and sleeping. He didn't know if that was possible at this point, but who knows what turns the road would take. He brushed his bangs out of his eyes, and grinned as they started off, heading south.

Old 06-12-2008, 05:24 PM   #43
omigir

Some where south of the party in the woods not too far from the road they were embarking on a peculier figure stalked along quietly folowing peculier tracks of what had been described to him as that of dragon prints. The figure slid from shadow to shadow easly, his dark skin alowing him to blend into the darke portions of hte wood with no effort at all. His movments were ferel and smoth though dispite his as light as it was he still moved as though he wore nothing at all. At his back hung a large two handed blade that with a little attention made no noise and kept clear of any clinigng brush or bramble or low braches. This hunter indeed was unorthidox and skilled in his trade as he tracked his pray.

Old 06-13-2008, 02:34 AM   #44
Thors Battlehammer

(I do hope you are serious Omigir...because if you are, your spelling needs work...)

Thor cocked a brow as Sheshro laughed, to him it seemed random and he still could not draw a line between his calling Jacuel an elder. Jacuel seemed to understand and refused to share, but company was company. He got what he wanted, he was happy for now.

"Onward then. To wherever the trails take us." He smiled as Jacuel grunted as he pulled to get the wheels moving. It was not long before they were moving at a decent speed, faster than the average horse's pace. "Ah, the life of the road. Never know what sights you will see, or the battles you may join."

Old 06-13-2008, 11:37 AM   #45
Sheshro Skry

(A little orphan girl once told me that the sun would come out tomorrow. Now, her adopted father was a powerful billionaire, so I surpressed the urge to laugh in her face, but by golly, I think she was on to something!)

Old 06-13-2008, 10:26 PM   #46
Sheshro Skry

He shrugs his shoulders meekly, "Indeed, sir. Indeed." He murmered softly, thinking about what this journey would cost him in the long run. They moved along quickly, and he had a vague reminiscence of a cart like this one, being drawn into the sunset next to a girl instead of sitting in the back with a bunch of furs. He shook his head and looked up to gaze at the Fae for a moment, wondering what her name was. Its not as though proper introductions had been made. He gave that thought no mind though, it wasn't actually needed. "Battles?" He wouldn't be much use in a fight, with no magic nor weapons.

Old 06-14-2008, 01:11 AM   #47
Thors Battlehammer

Thor stretched as Jacuel pulled, the dragon did most, if not all, the journey decisions between the two. Only when they met up with other travelers did Thor grab a whip and hold it steady, though he never used it. Then a plan thought came to mind, he had nearly forgotten about a young thing he had left with a friend so he could train the young girl in the battle arts.

"Jac, since we are heading south...let's pick up our prize." Thor said solemly. Jacuel grunted. "Oh yes, if we do happen to find ourselves in battle, you all are actually sitting on an entire stash of various swords. Most of which I rarely use, I tend to collect the odd looking ones over my years. Some are ancient but extremely agile and sharp. Others may as well be meat cleavers." He chuckled as he reminisced about a few battles he won to get some swords.

Last edited by Thors Battlehammer; 06-15-2008 at 12:59 AM..

Old 06-14-2008, 02:05 AM   #48
Lady Mystikal

She sat close to him, wondering what his prize was. Her mind raced with thoughts of what the future held for them. Would she have to fight? Would she have to show them her powers? Would she have to call on the animals for help? Would she fall in love? She stared off in a daze, running scenarios through her head as they tracked along.

Old 06-15-2008, 03:57 PM   #49
Sheshro Skry

(*sits alone..in the back of a carraige* dotdotdot)

He laughed merrily at the comment about the swords. He knew which end of a sword to use, that ended his combat expertise, he knew that if it came right down to it, he'd be more of a liability then a real help if it came to a fight. Though with the elder's help, perhaps he could perform a few small bits of the Art. He didn't know though, he had never heard of one helping any other but his partner, but he had mindspoke with the elder, so maybe it would assist him again. "A prize?" He wondered about that, and also wondered what the Fae was doing here, even in a forest like this one, he knew she was far from home. He shrugged his shoulders and formed a small ball of ice on the end of his finger, gazing into its facets.

Old 06-15-2008, 07:55 PM   #50
Thors Battlehammer

"It's...uh...complicated, a slave girl we won through a bar fight with a slaver. She refused to let us leave her, but I got her to stay with a friend who would train her in the arts of combat. If she is to join me and Jac, she needs to fight. And the fact that I would not mind having someone cook is not one of the reason why I accepted her, she's very intelligent though shy. In time I believe she will come through." He turned to face his companions. "Do either you mind that? I mean, I hold no power over her and she is free to leave, but she just won't..."

(What carriage?? this is a wagon...)

Old 06-15-2008, 10:45 PM   #51
Sheshro Skry

(I'm in a carriage...where're you )

Old 06-16-2008, 01:07 AM   #52
Lady Mystikal

She wonders what this girl will be like, and wonders if there is a love interest between them. She feels a twinge of jealousy, but doesn't understand why. 'What's she like?' She asks, hoping that its not a love filled answer.

Old 06-17-2008, 01:06 PM   #53
Sheshro Skry

He shrugged his shoulders, mankind's willingness to enslave, torture and ruthlessly slaughter its own kind was one of the reasons he had stayed away from large populations for so long, living with his people. "Do what you want, though how he puts up with it, I do not understand." He looks at the dragon and smiles sadly, wondering where they would be going. He knew at the end of the day, they wouldn't find his home. He'd probably only see it again if he could stop seeing her in his dreams, and use his magic again. "Go where you like, I shall try to be of assistance if it is needed."

Old 06-18-2008, 09:37 AM   #54
Thors Battlehammer

^You see her in battle, my friend, and you will see why we both fought to free her. Her temper is worse than mine.^ Jacuel chuckled then ducked as a low branch came.

"Beautiful, resourceful, and hotheaded. For such a young thing she can be contrary enough to fool even us at times. She was just barely starting to bloom into womanhood the day we dropped her off to train. She fought but I had to reason with her and she reluctantly stayed. And Jac is right, Sheshro, she could very well go against a minotaur herself and come back with its testicles in one hand and the head in the other. Not pretty is her temper..." Thor leaned back and looked up at the sky wishing for the day they could fly freely again. "You know...it's a beautiful day, I wish it was like the old days were barely anyone fought for land and each other."

Old 06-18-2008, 02:01 PM   #55
Lady Mystikal

She didn't know what to think of that comment. She already didn't want to meet this girl. But why she was so attracted to Thor, she had no idea. She focused on him to find out why. His hair was like her future husband's. His hands were rough from hunting, and hard work. She shook her head feeling like she was cheating on her dead fiancé. She turned her head to try to think of something else, anything but Thor and her late husband to be.

Old 06-18-2008, 05:25 PM   #56
Sheshro Skry

(*hums a tune and gets jumped by displacer beasts*)

Old 06-18-2008, 06:17 PM   #57
Sheshro Skry

He shrugged his shoulders, "Well, lets head off and pick her up then, I don't mind." He smiles warmly and wondered whether or not he cared about the girl and what she could or could not do with a sword or a staff. It would help in the long run, but their immediate concerns didn't really have fighting as a plan.

Old 06-19-2008, 01:22 AM   #58
Thors Battlehammer

Jacuel came up to a fork in the path and took the eastern route, a sign marking the paths read 'To Slakoivas' it pointed to the southwest the southeastern path read 'To Malakia' Thor paid no heed to the path, he continued to stare mindlessly at the sky. He almost fell asleep with a change in the winds came and brought forth a pungent smell. He sat up abruptly and scoped the lands.

"I smell death...and fresh at that...I pray that we get to Malakia easily and it has been unharmed."

Old 06-19-2008, 02:50 PM   #59
Lady Mystikal

She smells is as well with her demon-vamp senses. Her teeth grow slightly, and she forces them to retreat. ^I, as well.^ She looked to him intently, not worried, but concerned.

Old 06-19-2008, 05:08 PM   #60
Sheshro Skry

He chuckles softly, "I love the smell of death and decay in the morning. Smells like...victory." He shrugs his shoulders and hops out of the cart, walking towards the front. He grins slyly, summoning an inkling of power, looking overhead and to the southeast. Carrion birds circled heavily in the sky, "It looks like your path may be hindered slightly..I suggest you leave the road, disguise or not. These sort of people aren't the kind to care if you're a merchant, slaver or a whore. They'll use you, abuse you, or kill you all the same." He shook his head, letting the power loose into the world, a small wind carrying him the smell of the battlefield. "Dozens or more, ruthlessly..." He murmered quietly. "The vultures will continue to circle, and they who did the deed may lie in wait for others. Caution, my friend."