Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > Role Playing > Role Play

Old 06-10-2008, 01:36 AM   #21
Thors Battlehammer

"Well, I am glad to have you with us, it gets tiresome talking Mountain Speak continuously." He glanced at Jacuel as he went sliding between trees silently. "Stay quiet, Jac has found the scent of another being... Anyway, Sheshro, do eat and drink some ale. If you happen to remember a name of the area, do tell, I have a limited map though, ancient one, if you will."

Jacuel snuck up on a young female as she napped, he cocked his head in question then started prodding her with a claw and a sheepish grin hoping he would get to cause some mischief. He gently flipped his tail tip and sent his findings as a mental image back to Thor whom laughed in his mind.

"Daka, daka, mio üsia femma..." Wakey, wakey, my young gal. He chuckled knowing that the female would definitely not know the language or much at all about him.
^Jac, don't give her a heart attack...yeesh...^ Thor replied sarcastically as he watched through his Partner's eyes.
^Can't I have some kind of fun? Not everyday we find a pretty damsel, I would like to play the part of the human myths from over the Great Blue...^
^Bah, you know those are just stories to get boys willing to fight and the girls scared to leave the home. Stop that nonsense and just bring her to us. She stole some of our catch, though I am greateful she did not find the cart.^

Jacuel harrumphed then continued to watch her with a smile. He waited for the inevitable scream. He could not wait much longer though because he knew Thor's temper as well.

Last edited by Thors Battlehammer; 06-10-2008 at 01:41 AM..

Old 06-10-2008, 02:01 AM   #22
Lady Mystikal

The air around her grew warmer, and she awoke to her body wet with sweat. She opened her eyes slowly to see a dragon close by watching her. Her first reaction upon waking was to turn 'demon-vamp' in defense, but she quickly realized he wasn't here to hurt her. A small gasp escaped her lips. She slowly leaned forward to get out of the tree, waiting for what the dragon would do next.

Old 06-10-2008, 03:05 AM   #23
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

(ohh a story to read with multiple authors yeah)

Old 06-10-2008, 03:09 PM   #24
Sheshro Skry

He chuckled softly, "I imagine it does, the older tongues are rather difficult to speak, though their imagery can be moving." He did as the man asked and sat quietly on the grass, thinking about what he had said. Well he wasn't all that hungry or thirsty, at least not at the moment; nor did he really know a name for the region in which he lived..at least, not one that would be recognized by an outsider. He wondered why they were in search of a place to live, the elders were creatures of grace and magic, his own people would be overjoyed just to see one, let alone host one. He shrugged his shoulders, maybe they could join him if he ever found his home. They would be made welcome there, not poked and prodded and studied. He paused momentarily to follow the man's line of sight to where his partner was perched on a tree. He quirked an eyebrow as he saw a Fae step out of the tree, amazed for a moment at the beauty of the two creatures of magic. He wondered where she had come from, his people only told stories of the Fae. Her hair caught the wind as she moved and it took him back to a castle he had visited once, in what could only now be a dream. He was walking down a set of stairs, a pale hand in his, and just as he gazed to her face, the memory faded and he gazed at the Fae for a moment. "Well..what do we do now?" He murmered softly.

Old 06-10-2008, 06:07 PM   #25
Thors Battlehammer

(Well, DW, that is what a post-to-post rp is

"By the gods...." Thor muttered, the visage from his Partner showed him one of the few his past life made him fight against. "W-what was that?" He cleared his throat as he tried to forget his past again.

Jacuel offered his paw to the fair gal and grinned, slightly showing his sharp fangs. He nodded then looked back at the camp. He still wagged his tail tip happily. He tried to enter her mind so he could speak to her properly.

^I am a friend...^ Is all that he sent to her mind hoping she would accept him.

Last edited by Thors Battlehammer; 06-10-2008 at 06:10 PM..

Old 06-10-2008, 07:57 PM   #26
Lady Mystikal

She smiled warmly to him. It had been ages since she saw a dragon. She missed her Bandia greatly. ^Nice to meet you friend^ She takes his hand and wait for him to guide her, or fly her away.

Old 06-10-2008, 08:44 PM   #27
Sheshro Skry

He sat on the grass and waited for the woman to join them, he imagined that she would. "What, have you never met one of the Fae?" He chuckled softly, "I've only heard tales myself. I wonder what she's doing way out here." He pondered that thought for a moment, "What're we going to do now? It seems our party seems to be growing. I'd like to set out as soon as we can."

Old 06-10-2008, 10:45 PM   #28
Thors Battlehammer

Thor choked on the first question then nodded as Jacuel led the Fae out to them. He walked awkwardly as he kept a hold of the young looking woman. He smiled then returned to the man.

"Yes, indeed I would too, but we might as well see if she is still hungry after the free meal she had." Thor chuckled as a silent comment was passed between him and his Partner about the two.

Last edited by Thors Battlehammer; 06-10-2008 at 10:48 PM..

Old 06-11-2008, 10:18 AM   #29
Lady Mystikal

She walks with the dragon, toward the two men. Visions of her wedding come to mind, walking up the aisle, to greet her husband. A moment of sadness consumes her, and she wanders of in thought. Her mind relives the horrible day she lost her family. The Druids came swiftly, and there army was huge. Her hiding place was the only thing that stopped her from getting killed as well. Oh, how she missed her parents and husband. She stumbles on a rock, and gets jarred back into the present. She smiles, embarrassed, to the dragon. ^Silly me^

Old 06-11-2008, 12:47 PM   #30
Sheshro Skry

(Droods ruined your wedding? Rofl. Silly droods)

He watched the woman approach and smiled softly, "Perhaps not. That would be beneficial to our leaving sooner rather than later. He stood up slowly and bowed his head slightly to the Fae, "Good morning, friend." He was unfamiliar with the customs of creatures of magic, so he stood back and let them communicate amongst themselves. He was sure they would notify him when they were ready to head out. He turned his back and snapped his fingers a few times, wondering if in the company of magic, his own would work, but he caught nothing more then a chill in his hands, which were used to dripping frost. He shrugged, and guessed that like his mind, his body was still in a state of mourning for love.

Old 06-12-2008, 12:48 AM   #31
Thors Battlehammer

"Yes, as he said, good morning and I assume you ate well?" He chuckled and bowed then offered his hand to her. "I assume that you are not that old to recognize me."

Jacuel growled lightly in warning, but Thor ignored him.

Old 06-12-2008, 01:03 AM   #32
Lady Mystikal

She tilts her head to the side. She shakes her head no, 'No, I don't recall knowing you sir. And yes, I'm quite full now' She blushes a dark shade of embarrassment. She nods to the other gentleman, and has a seat around the fire. 'Can I bother you for more to drink though?' She studies the man trying to place him, if he recalled knowing her.

Old 06-12-2008, 01:25 AM   #33
Sheshro Skry

He nodded to the woman in response, (*dances around the fire* Look at me, look at me!!!) handing the Fae a flask of water, "Well its quite nice of you to join us, mi'lady. Will you be joining us on our jaunt? I believe we're in search for something. I myself have become lost, perhaps due to magic, or rather that the magic itself that binds and coalesces throughout this planet just wanted me to be here. (Yes, I am a Jedi..) He looks up at Thor, "Where are we going by the way? We should at least have a general direction, if nothing more. I would say south, but that wouldn't be altogether reasonable. Is there anything we can perhaps aid in around here?"

Old 06-12-2008, 01:28 AM   #34
Thors Battlehammer

Thor vacantly wiped his brow with her response. He knew that all their family ties basically ended in one council. "So, here's the wineskin, and do you wish to travel with us for a time? I know it is rare enough for one of your kin to travel alone unless there had been misfortune."

Jacuel sat behind Sheshro and poked his mind. ^I have noticed that you know little of her kindred, yet you smell strong with magic of the land. Why is that?^

Old 06-12-2008, 01:41 AM   #35
Lady Mystikal

She takes the drinks, and swallows slowly. She looks to both of them wondering if she should follow with them. Both seemed nice, and in no way aggressive. She also had the protection of the dragon. No dragon could watch an innocent female get attacked....She stays silent thinking about her future plans with them. With all her family gone, what did she have to lose?

Old 06-12-2008, 01:42 AM   #36
Sheshro Skry

He turned to the elder in suprise, astounded that he would mindspeak any but his partner. He gazed up at the dragon and laughed, ^My father's brother once told me a story of a Fae who ruled a kingdom of elves, far north my home. She had ensnared the King of the forest, her prowess and beauty unmatched by anything the elves had ever even heard of before. But he didn't speak much of the Fae as a culture, and this was many summers ago, I have relatively no knowledge of them, we never encountered any in the areas we lived. But I was once a young man of the craft, but that is a tale not for this time or place. Let it be said that whilst I mourn, my magic uses me. I can't even call up a breeze, let alone any major workings. It may be the reason I am here, that lack of control.^ He smiled at the woman, standing. "Shall we be going?"

Old 06-12-2008, 01:50 AM   #37
Thors Battlehammer

"Aye...I shall vote North, Jacuel of course wants to go South as always...away from his clan. What about you, m'Lady?"

Old 06-12-2008, 02:01 AM   #38
Lady Mystikal

She shakes her head. 'I have no idea where I am. I'm from Daltonia, so if you guys are familiar with that, I want to go in the opposite direction'...

Old 06-12-2008, 02:09 AM   #39
Sheshro Skry

He shrugs his shoulders, having absolutely no idea where he was either, let alone in which direction lay Daltonia. "We'll try our best to avoid it if need be, mi'lady, but I doubt any of us know exactly in which direction that is, unless the elder has knowledge of it." He smiles softly. "South sounds agreeable to me. Perhaps we can find a nice town."

Old 06-12-2008, 02:22 AM   #40
Thors Battlehammer

"To be honest, I have not heard of that town, but south it shall be, I guess. We might as well get going. Jac..."

Jacuel grunted then went to uncover the cart and harnessed himself up then towed it over to the group. Thor jumped in and waited for the others without bothering to clean up.

"The pit will die out and the animals will eat what is left. So enjoy the ruse of a fur trader and his so-called dragon slave." He frowned at that but that was their life.