Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports

Old 06-02-2016, 02:03 PM   #21
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karold
Logged in last night (May 31), pretty sure I had around 17 hours of rrt. Sometime after 11pm server time I went afk for a couple hours (i.e. fell asleep). I woke up arount 1am server time to find that not only was I completely out of rest time, it displayed that I had -01:58:59 (or something very close). At the time of posting this, after the morning reset, I sit at -00:51:26. How is it possible that around 19 hours of rest time is taken away?
Any chance something was resting on the keyboard or mouse causing you to step out of town and die to a mob over and over? I've had the dog nudge my mouse onto the trackpad and walk me out of town and into combat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
You won't be warned again.

Old 06-02-2016, 03:41 PM   #22
Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enduir
Any chance something was resting on the keyboard or mouse causing you to step out of town and die to a mob over and over? I've had the dog nudge my mouse onto the trackpad and walk me out of town and into combat.
I thought about that, but I only lost about 13 minutes off my potion. So I don't think that's what happened either.

Old 06-02-2016, 05:30 PM   #23
Administrator

Death is the only thing that could have caused your rested time to go negative.

Old 06-02-2016, 08:16 PM   #24
Neophyte

Quote:
Death is the only thing that could have caused your rested time to go negative.
So let's say I had 15 hours rrt (I'm positive I had more), plus 1 hour rested time. So that is 16 hours, plus negative 2 hours, so call it 18 hours lost. How likely is it that I would still have 14 minutes left on a potion, even if I had just consumed it (had right around 30 minutes remaining). Let's say I'm lvl 60 (actually 56). I would have had to die 18 times, and only used around 15 minutes off the potion, which as I understand would have been running any time my health wasn't full. And then I woke up in town, with full health, and my clan chat had already buried every message about being in combat and dying. All within about an hour and a half at the most. Ya, I guess it is possible. Just sounds pretty unlikely to have all happened that quickly in that manner.

Last edited by Karold; 06-02-2016 at 09:15 PM..

Old 06-02-2016, 11:39 PM   #25
Epic Scholar

were you in t1?? Seer death could of caused it.

Quote:
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 06-03-2016, 12:50 AM   #26
Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashbros
were you in t1?? Seer death could of caused it.
Nope. Out at Arena Isle. Whatever town is near there.

Old 06-03-2016, 06:02 AM   #27
Boss Hunter

Definitely sounds like a bad time, you have my sympathy :[

Just in case it was somehow due to a pet or object or whatever making you step out of town via mouse or keyboard, try to remember to have your browser on a tab other than Nodiatis when you go afk (this idea doesn't help when you fall asleep playing ofc, but when possible it's a good habit to get used to doing)

My cat likes to step on the keyboard a lot, and I have found myself sitting outside of town with no explanation before, so I started minimizing the browser or letting it sit on google or something.

Hope this doesn't happen again
*huggles*

Old 06-03-2016, 06:40 AM   #28
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karold
So let's say I had 15 hours rrt (I'm positive I had more), plus 1 hour rested time. So that is 16 hours, plus negative 2 hours, so call it 18 hours lost. How likely is it that I would still have 14 minutes left on a potion, even if I had just consumed it (had right around 30 minutes remaining). Let's say I'm lvl 60 (actually 56). I would have had to die 18 times, and only used around 15 minutes off the potion, which as I understand would have been running any time my health wasn't full. And then I woke up in town, with full health, and my clan chat had already buried every message about being in combat and dying. All within about an hour and a half at the most. Ya, I guess it is possible. Just sounds pretty unlikely to have all happened that quickly in that manner.
If something was resting on say the S key though, you would literally step back out of town again the second after you died, over and over and over. You might have had full HP the first time but every subsequent time, your HP would be very low causing almost instant death. You would run through a lot of deaths in a very short time in that situation, which wouldn't burn much potion time.

Don't think I've ever hit the -2hr RT mark, anyone know if there is a trigger built in that stops you from moving or entering combat at that point? Would explain you being back in town with full health, if you were unable to leave even with the key pressed.

Quote:
You won't be warned again.

Old 08-22-2016, 08:33 PM   #29
Rat Slayer

Default .

Last edited by Whisp; 10-16-2017 at 04:50 PM..

Time cards
Old 03-04-2017, 04:41 AM   #30
Neophyte

Default Time cards

Woodstoke just bought 25 tc but didn't receive the special of 2 free ones? is the special over?

Old 03-04-2017, 06:23 AM   #31
Administrator

http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/sh...ad.php_t=19696
We gave you an additional 2 since you had no referral bonus.

My enchanting rod is broken
Old 11-13-2019, 06:24 PM   #32
Neophyte

Default My enchanting rod is broken

place one resource in top slot of enchanting rod should down tier it...instead I get a message saying "if stack is below 50 you cant craft things." same thing when I put 2 in top slot of rod to up tier. same when I place resources in to make enchanting stone. please fix...this is incredibly frustrating.

Old 11-13-2019, 07:59 PM   #33
Administrator

If you reread the error message more carefully, you will find it says:
"If a stat is below 50 you cannot craft things."

Tops List
Old 11-26-2019, 01:25 AM   #34
Neophyte

Default Tops List

Finished arena yesterday 25th at around 11pm GMT time, I was rank 7 in arena with over 300 rating, over 350 tokens ( these are showing on my account ) but have been removed from tops list, please look into this glitch as it's pointless doing arena if the stats are showing incorrect, thankyou. I know tops list updates etc etc but its updated backwards.

Old 11-26-2019, 02:01 AM   #35
Neophyte

Sorted now, thankyou Glitch.

Old 11-26-2019, 07:51 AM   #36
Administrator

There was a server crash yesterday that prevented tops from being stored properly temporarily. You would need to do more matches to get it to update your position in that case.