Any roleplayers?
Old 08-07-2008, 10:27 AM   #1
Stormskald

Default Any roleplayers?

Just wondering if anybody roleplays on Nodiatis. If anyone's interested in some casual roleplaying, post here or message me sometime online. If enough people are interested maybe we could start a clan or somesuch. Nothing complicated, just a group for people who want to put a little RP in their MMOG...

Old 08-07-2008, 03:07 PM   #2
Ehlmaris

Storm... right now there is no RP in Nodiatis. This is probably because there is no RP channel, and we don't feel like clogging shout with our RP. There is, however, a roleplaying forum on these boards. It's under the "All Welcome" section.

But yeah... JEFF ADD AN EMOTE CHANNEL PLZKTHXBAI.

Old 08-08-2008, 05:54 AM   #3
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

if there was a chat channel for it i would give it a try

Old 08-08-2008, 06:19 AM   #4
Stormskald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehlmaris!
Storm... right now there is no RP in Nodiatis. This is probably because there is no RP channel, and we don't feel like clogging shout with our RP. There is, however, a roleplaying forum on these boards. It's under the "All Welcome" section.
Thanks Ehlmaris, didn't even know that forum existed.

Old 01-31-2009, 09:38 AM   #5
Gallager

I'm a huge fan of RP and as soon as there is an RP channel I will definitely be on it. Until then, I am using the Nodiatis Role Play forums located here. You're welcome to join in my thread "Diamond in the Rough" if you wish, located here.

Or start your own thread. The more RPers, the better. I've also already considered creating a clan of RPers and PKKers. I'll probably do so as soon as clans are fully implemented into the game.

Old 03-26-2009, 01:58 PM   #6
Zedalion

If there was a RP focused clan I would join it. For whatever that's worth.

Old 03-30-2009, 03:43 PM   #7
Chrissy

the BROTHERS Roles....

Old 04-01-2009, 10:08 AM   #8
Edaj

There's most definitely RP in Nod. Just ask Civil. I generally share a bit of each RP I do with them, though it's not generally intentional.

Old 04-05-2009, 04:18 AM   #9
Nodiatiser

I roleplay when I have someone to do it with, currently searching for a traveling companion =)

hey hey
Old 04-18-2009, 03:39 PM   #10
vlad6x3

Default hey hey

I would love to find a party to RP with. If you think a lvl 6 weapons master can help.