Old 02-05-2011, 04:44 PM   #41
Epic Scholar

lmao cyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 02-08-2011, 12:00 AM   #42
Crab Defiler

I am a democrat, this Idiot is just a nut job looking to give democrats a bad name. If I see him in game I will be sure to bully him.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

Old 03-11-2011, 03:25 PM   #43
Epic Scholar

Scum i tell ya!!

Quote:
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 03-11-2011, 03:26 PM   #44
Seer's BFF

bump

Old 03-11-2011, 06:14 PM   #45
Gem Pouch Expert

muahahahahaha..i could not read all of the first post on this thread, just had to laugh..
damn..now i feel like a troll..>.<

Old 03-11-2011, 06:21 PM   #46
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applegreen
muahahahahaha..i could not read all of the first post on this thread, just had to laugh..

i dont think its considered trolling if EVERYONE in this thread attacks jimv

Old 03-12-2011, 12:28 AM   #47
Gem Pouch Expert

I miss this guy. He didnt leave did he?

Old 03-12-2011, 05:38 AM   #48
Rat Slayer

I just feel like i should say this, Art that was freakin awesome and i was laughin the whole time ^5

Old 03-12-2011, 06:11 AM   #49
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applegreen
OMFG! totally agree with milky... been LOL-ing irl and now i am crying ans sniffling and my stomach hurts from laugh... this is crazy!

Old 03-13-2011, 04:12 PM   #50
Reens

Looks like someone needs to call the wahhhh-bulance.

Ever heard of the term butthurt? I think you are.

Now GTFO before I have to exercise the Second Amendment.

Old 03-16-2011, 07:10 PM   #51
Boss Hunter

Lol glad you enjoyed it MM.

I actually signed this petition just to leave a comment that is essentially calling Jimv a tard.
apparently it goes straight to U.S. Congress! think we should make a petition to get all people like Jimv to get shot at birth? I think that would get more signatures than his!

I was also really hoping that Jimv would reply to my post in this thread. it makes me sad that he didn't q.q

Last edited by Arttemis; 03-16-2011 at 07:14 PM..

Old 03-16-2011, 11:58 PM   #52
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arttemis
Lol glad you enjoyed it MM.

I actually signed this petition just to leave a comment that is essentially calling Jimv a tard.
apparently it goes straight to U.S. Congress! think we should make a petition to get all people like Jimv to get shot at birth? I think that would get more signatures than his!

I was also really hoping that Jimv would reply to my post in this thread. it makes me sad that he didn't q.q
i went to make 1 to ban stupid people from the internet. but the site wouldnt allow it

Quote:
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 03-17-2011, 07:57 AM   #53
Boss Hunter

Damn smash, you should keep trying! that would be a dream come true!!

Old 03-21-2011, 06:22 PM   #54
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimv
Nodiatis on the other hand, also advertises as a free to play game has a different set-up. Once you get into the game you find out that you can't do much of anything without first paying. The game offers a standard account which doesn't improve much on the free option. Then it goes into a premium account, which is a step up from the standard account and much more expensive. Then it also offers other in-game perks if you pay even more for them. Nodiatis has a Pking system that is called open. Open meaning that anyone can attack anyone else anywhere in the game other than in the towns. You can't do much in the towns and have to leave them if you want to play the game.
Glitchless, he is attacking Nodiatis and undermining buyer confidence. You must ban him immediately!
Quote:
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 03-22-2011, 05:59 AM   #55
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimv
Nodiatis on the other hand, also advertises as a free to play game has a different set-up. Once you get into the game you find out that you can't do much of anything without first paying. The game offers a standard account which doesn't improve much on the free option. Then it goes into a premium account, which is a step up from the standard account and much more expensive. Then it also offers other in-game perks if you pay even more for them. Nodiatis has a Pking system that is called open. Open meaning that anyone can attack anyone else anywhere in the game other than in the towns. You can't do much in the towns and have to leave them if you want to play the game.
You can do almost anything except trade, you can fight mobs, you can lvl up, you can delvl, you can farm for gold, you can farm for resorce stuff, you can fish, you can hunt, you can mine, you can trap, you can woodcut, you can garden, you can forage, you can craft armor, you can craft weapons, you can craft leather, you can craft woodwork, you can brew, you can fletch, you can make gems, you can make dyes, you can make cloths, you can make potions, you can make enchanting stones, you can make ingots, dare i keep going? so your just makeing this sound like your ignorant or just plain stupid

getting standard allow you to be able to trade, so you can do all of what i said about and get what you need even faster, premium only gives you more access to a few things which is why it cost a little more, it give you three hours instead of two that standard would every reboot, gives your passives a bit more exp, allows you to use grinder, allows you to use more runes and so on

the PK system use to only be completly open range and STILL is, the only thing that was added in was lvl ranges, a person can STILL do full range, but most choose not to

i think this should shut your bitching up now as for some of what was said

edit
OH and by the way, i have NEVER payed to play this game, i HAVE bought a couple TCs ONLY to help a friend out cause she needed help, you can ask most of the long time players here like me, that they probley never even seen when i bought those TC that one time, and that was like over a year ago, and i know you can turn off the bliss but i dont buy any, so theres no need for me to turn it off, iv been playing for 2 1/2+ years now and i can easly support myself without giving much effort, even when i first started in August of 2008, i barely ever needed help, tho things were extreamly easy back then compared to now, but then again, somethings where extreamly hard too, now there is so many things to make things so easy it isnt even funny at times, 98% of the items are beyond cheaper then they use to be, ONLY thing that basicly stays up in price and keeps going(except now, first time in Nod history they went down!) are the TCs which is a common thing to see in MOST games. so consider yourself lucky in MOST parts your playing now and not back when i started, so many things you can do now, back then, the main thing to do was kill and lvl up, now, you can spend so much time doing things you dont have enough time to do it all!

Last edited by TemariChan; 03-22-2011 at 06:15 AM..

Old 03-24-2011, 09:33 PM   #56
Epic Scholar

Bump!
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-28-2011, 12:45 AM   #57
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderskin
interesting approach. personally, i've seen in game bullying in plenty of online games in my time, all the way back the first pvp servers in everquest (none of this pvp zone WOW craft, you could get ganked anywhere but a city)

and lottttsss of griefers exsisted. For a while it was fine, occasionally a griefer would camp your corpse, some groups of anti griefers might save your butt. Eventually Sony got sick of customers quitting the game outright after long bouts of griefing and they starting moderating it a bit. (eq already HAD moderators and guides, and a great active help system) but they would teleport a griefer to a null zone effectively, and warn them, if they got to many complaints, and suspend people after so many infractions.

not saying that is required here, pk'ing is not that out of hand in this game, annoying and perhaps easy to exploit for profit, but you don't really see "griefing" in this game at all, which is defintely a mark in it's favor.

I guess i get the complaint of the OP, but i don't consider NOD a appropriate example.

If you aren't an easy target, you won't get powerabused/griefers/PK'd >_> NOOB

Old 04-07-2011, 09:40 PM   #58
Neophyte

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa aaaaa!!!!!

How can the OP be anything but a troll? my mind is blown by this thread on so many levles I can't even form coherent thoughts.

Wow!

Old 04-25-2011, 02:16 AM   #59
Temporarily Suspended

just to point out the obvious?aside from this utterly retarted threadmaker.. .there ARE people who use the pk system for desires Other than to simply rob thy neighbor..without going into the details of it all, i persoanlly have been called :noddinhood (a carefully created jokename ofc, pertaining to ROBIN hood) as ive been known to use my pk ways for GOOD.. by selling, often DONATING these "stolen" items to ppl less fortunate, and / or appeal to me, as potential nod players to come.. long haul i mean.... to to sum it up, blasphemy.. shudnt there be some sort of ANTImoron filter for these few who sneak by and start these laughable threads? heh
- urs truly.. driivinmissdaiseh --- aka future nod mod .... yes, this is my resume gliitchiepoop.. since my reputation is untarnished, id like to be irl considered for the position ^^ ty <3

Last edited by driiveby; 04-25-2011 at 02:22 AM..

Old 04-26-2011, 06:24 PM   #60
Temporarily Suspended

heh