Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Uncivil or Off Topic

Old 01-26-2010, 11:04 PM   #61
Seer's BFF

YAY dating tips.....print page....enlarge.....makes money........

LMAO

Old 01-26-2010, 11:04 PM   #62
Auction Master

for emmm geee Me and my sister! he says it counts. We even both have nod running rofl.

Old 01-26-2010, 11:09 PM   #63
Boss Hunter

Mel wins because no one else had posted a pic?

Old 01-26-2010, 11:10 PM   #64
Nomicon

SEEK DEATH YOU ****IN RULE BUDDY !@@!@!

nothing wrong with a nodiatis hot chick contest...its just for fun...sheesh!!!!

P.s.

Id like to apologize to melusnixie or flippi and any other girls i might have offended during this thread.....I truly am sorry if I came off as rude or trying to exploit women.... just thought it would be a fun and harmless contest....

No joke, I sincerely apologize, and eat my words....and ill even make a complete ass of myself to make it right if necessary lol

To the rest of you though, no apologies and I suggest you read my diagram its packed full of usefull tips and info!!!!!!!!!!!

In the end you guys are posting pics of yourselves and your GF's now.... why didnt you just do it in the first place

????????????????????
?

Old 01-26-2010, 11:11 PM   #65
Seer's BFF

you already made a complete ass of yourself....you can do worse??

Old 01-26-2010, 11:11 PM   #66
Neo

there are NO HOT chicks in Nod???!!!!

Old 01-26-2010, 11:13 PM   #67
Seer's BFF

I beg to differ Neo....i just refuse to exploit mine for some whacked out moron who thinks he can buy it for $5

Old 01-26-2010, 11:13 PM   #68
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

i r a girl

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 01-26-2010, 11:14 PM   #69
Windslash

Quote:
Tips for the guys on how to get a gf. Be open about yourself, don't crawl up in a little corner. The worst you can get is a "No" for an answer. If you can make a girl laugh, you are 70% on your way to get a gf. Acting cool doesn't guarantee a gf. Girl/female are have logic and intelligence; therefore, charming them through the uses of words is the BEST WAY. Of course, you have to dig into your wallet to be a gentleman once in a while.

Final and most important tip: SHOW THAT YOU CARE ABOUT THEM. You can negotiate for anything if you can do the last tip.
*is shy and thus has never had a gf*

In other words, if I were inclined, I could post how NOT to get a gf. Just do the opposite of what I do and you'll get a gf quickly. I guarantee it.

*scuttles off before the thread devolves into a relationship help thread*

Old 01-26-2010, 11:15 PM   #70
Seer's BFF

this thread was a PHAIL from inception...if you did your homework, there is a thread started that has a ton of pics, male and female, of the players of Nod

Old 01-26-2010, 11:21 PM   #71
Nomicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided
this thread was a PHAIL from inception...if you did your homework, there is a thread started that has a ton of pics, male and female, of the players of Nod
If you did your homework you'd see i posted myself in there.

Old 01-26-2010, 11:22 PM   #72
Seer's BFF

i dont give 2 sh!tz........im just pointing out that you phailed to get girls to show for you for $5

Old 01-26-2010, 11:24 PM   #73
Auction Master

*waits for her tc*

Old 01-26-2010, 11:26 PM   #74
Rare Collector

To be honest Nomicon, your theory that this is all innocent fun is crap and total bull.

What you are really saying is this:

Women post your pics please.

I will look at you and judge you based on how you look and if you meet a certain standard of beauty that I deem sufficient, I will give you a tc.

In other words, a woman is not a person any more. You are not appreciating women like you make it sound; you are objectifying them. They are sex objects; not people according to your post.

You might as well be on the street corner picking up a hooker. You pay her money, she does the deed and you both move on.

You mentioned strip clubs, and wet t-shirt contests. That just supports what I am saying.

And I've been to a strip club. When I go there, I am not going there to find a wife, a life partner, or a girlfriend. Hell I am not going there to appreciate the beauty that is woman either. I am just going there to satisfy my carnal desires. This is a bit blatant I suppose but I am just trying to get the point across.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomicon
heres another way to look at it, if you are mad at me...try and remember why:

You are trying to flame me for offering a TC to see some good lookin ladies....

AND THIS IS A BAD THING?????????

Yes it is a bad thing.

Lets say women actually posted their pictures in this thread. Many men who play Nodiatis would be coming on to these forums and looking through the pictures judging each of the women according to their own standard of beauty. Some jerk will even remark ooooo you are sooo ugly. How will such comments make the poster feel. Like I said, the posters become sex objects and are objectified; they are no longer viewed as people with an emotional side. They are viewed as objects for your viewing pleasure.

The fact that you are paying them does not help. PROSTITUTION ANYONE.

Put yourself in the same shoe. Would you want to be judged by a room full of people based only on your looks.

Quote:
So ****in bring it nerds, im still waiting to see your GF...HAHA and we on page 3 now lol.
You want me to post a picture of my girl friend so that you can enjoy looking at her or so that you can judge if she is beautiful enough for you. Or you want to ogle over her picture while satisfying yourself. If I did such injustice to my girl friend, I wouldn't be worthy of her trust and I wouldn't be a man. I'd be a gremlin like you.

Anyways:
I don't see the point of talking sense into you on these forums. Do whatever you want.

Cheers

Omg!!
Old 01-26-2010, 11:27 PM   #75
Seer's BFF

Default Omg!!

OMG NO!!!!!! Nomicon please dont post any pics of your girlfriend, i thought this was hottest chick in nod contest....not the special olypics

besides no need to go getting her all blown up just for these people

besides i think most have already seen the pictures of you standing proudly with your girlfriend as she seemed proud enough to post them all over the net for you.

oh and before you all get the idea to stalk me let me describe myself, i am a big sweaty 280# red neck truck driver that still has 3 of my original teeth ,
ok with that said stalk away

Old 01-26-2010, 11:30 PM   #76
Nomicon

Sorry mel,

if you are the only chick who posts... then sure after 2 weeks ill give you the TC

But hottest gal is gonna take the prize.... do you really wanna win this one by default?????????

Old 01-26-2010, 11:33 PM   #77
Auction Master

Quote:
Sorry mel,

if you are the only chick who posts... then sure after 2 weeks ill give you the TC

But hottest gal is gonna take the prize.... do you really wanna win this one by default?????????
I dont want to 'win' anything. But you changed teh rules. this 'contest' is a JOKE. you're just digging yourself a hole buddy.

Old 01-26-2010, 11:34 PM   #78
Nomicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conqueror
To be honest Nomicon, your theory that this is all innocent fun is crap and total bull.

blah blah blah

Cheers
Dude, this is a really simple formula...

IF YOU ARE A GIRL AND THINK YOU COULD BE THE HOTTEST CHICK HANGIN AROUND PLEASE POST A PICTURE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A FREE TIMECARD

HOTTEST CHICK CAN BE JUDGED BY US ALL, NOT JUST ME DON'T REALLY CARE

ITS THAT SIMPLE... STOP COMPLCATING IT YOU BUMBLING IDIOTS...TOOK US 5 PAGES OF CRAP BEFORE WE EVEN GOT ONE CHICK TO ENTER... EVERY OTHER POST EXCEPT MELS SHOULD BE DELETED

Old 01-26-2010, 11:35 PM   #79
Nomicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melusinenyxie
I dont want to 'win' anything. But you changed teh rules. this 'contest' is a JOKE. you're just digging yourself a hole buddy.
Read my first post mel.. rules are listed..its a no brainer

Old 01-26-2010, 11:36 PM   #80
Seer's BFF

who judges?? and by judging, are you not goin objectifying? and this thread was to see the ladies?? honestly dude, how long have tyou been on the internet? THERE ARE NO WOMEN, just dudes tryin to get you to geef teecees...but if it makes you feel like a man, go ahead with it...but as you can see...YOU PHAIL