Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Uncivil or Off Topic

Old 02-16-2010, 08:07 PM   #441
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomicon
You guys stop being so mean to me....my feelings are really starting to get hurt. I might have to stop playing for awhile...and thats just not fair. i just discovered this bullet point doohickey and i really like it so let me break it down for ya. It kind of hurts my feelings when all the best and most influentual players in the game like:
  • university virgins living in my moms basement (thatperson)
  • sitophiliacs (boomstick.. Yeah you better google that one fcktards)
  • Big nosed "beauty" contestants (snoop doggy mel... arf!!!)
  • Basement jackoff addicts (RichP)
  • Dudes who weigh half as much as their wife (Misguided)
  • Leprechaun obsessed defenders of womens rights (enchantedstar)
  • anal fisting aficionados (coccyx)

gang up on me and attack my spelling and grammar. tridius thanks for the grammar lessons but seriously dude, fck has more of an effect than ****. I prefer shiit over **** as well.

Dont make me bust out the wooden spoon and make you all use your muffin tops to fight the kraken living in boomsticks cave!!!

If you don't understand how to get around the language filter yet guys, you're just gonna be asterisking me to death...I also do not prefer to put any bones in my ass, i don't care if a coccxy is the one thing that keeps my pecker stiff when im 88 yrs old. I just don't want bone and ass in the same sentence.

obviously some of you around here feel different. Cool!

Anyways being rude to me is not nice and just [plain very un-nodly of you all. Everyone in this game is known for being super helpful to newcomers, never flaming or trolling and being very friendly and extremely supportive of new ideas...just read any particular thread in this forum... you'll see that people rarely disagree!!!

Like seriously zoidberg:

"btw, you suck in-game too"

what an absolutely pathetic and weak attempt at humour and insult...its like me saying:

"hey you guys r idiots and u can't even spell!!!"

wait a sec, thats what you losers ACTUALLY ARE saying to me
LOL

this is no ingame duel, deathmatch, pk contest... i dont care if tards have level 7 alts that could kill me in 7 seconds flat....this thread is all about truth. There is not a single lie in any word ive written..... and after 8000 views:

NO ONE HAS SAID MEL IS PRETTY.

The truth is I seem to have found my way into a nest of absolute rejects who are just plain ugly on the inside AND out. You can always tell when you are dealing with socially dysfunctional nerds:

they just can't handle a missing period from the end of a sentence or understand how

*gasp*

someone could post a misspelled word and just....leave it.

Ok I am going to have to have some mercy here. Let me try and help you weenies out:

This thread is getting boring and you are all so pathetic at flaming me im gonna give you guys some freebee ammo against me...I want to see your BEST efforts here...

Here's a pic of me from at a party... do your worst!!!

wow. no one has said mel is pretty? hmmm funny. right before sexyy kicked you from your clan for being an ignorant little piece of **** i told you i thought mel was pretty. now go suck a ****ing chode you little puddle of scum before some crazy kid loses his mind, tracks you down, and cuts your balls off. *waits for flaming*

Old 02-16-2010, 09:32 PM   #442
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomicon
Like seriously zoidberg:

"btw, you suck in-game too"

what an absolutely pathetic and weak attempt at humour and insult...its like me saying:

"hey you guys r idiots and u can't even spell!!!"
lol

well hey i wasnt lieing anyways i killed u in 10 seconds, i stunned u so bad you couldnt even auto attack.

alls im sayin is that no one likes you so go back to playing yu-gi-oh at the comic book store every weekend, im sure they *like* you there

Dont mess with the Zoid, im surprisngly not that bad!

Old 02-17-2010, 03:42 PM   #443
Nomicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot64
wow. no one has said mel is pretty? hmmm funny. right before sexyy kicked you from your clan for being an ignorant little piece of **** i told you i thought mel was pretty. now go suck a ****ing chode you little puddle of scum before some crazy kid loses his mind, tracks you down, and cuts your balls off. *waits for flaming*
lol, sexxy didnt boot me cuz she didnt like me...she booted me because too many crybabies in Clan NIKE... even tozik said sorr lol.....It is interesting THAT AFTER i got kicked is when the clan really fell apart......it must have been me that was wrecking stuff for you guys all along hey?

LOL

Anyways, don't be mad im rolling epic runes in CHAOS now....

BTW

How is runepower doing for NIKE this month? Lets see: 2.8 million

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Im in another upstart clan now with a bunch of great level 20-30ish players and we are beating you guys and its only the 17th LOL.

DID YOU READ THE POST I COPIED FROM NIKE'S FORUMS WITH THE MELUSNIXIE REFERENCE????....THAT WASN'T ME WHO POSTED IT !!! IT WAS ANOTHER NIKE MEMBER!!! DON'T GET MAD AT ME FOR SOMETHING YOU ALL UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH WHEN IN PRIVATE....

HAHAHAHAHA!

WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS DEFEND HER AT ALL IN THOSE FORUMS????

NO ONE CAME TO HER RESCUE THERE?????????

CUZ ITS FCKIN TRUE THATS WHY...JUST LIKE HER UGLY DOGFACE IS!!!!

The great thing is that everyone reads and quotes my posts no matter what forum i post in now, and everyone else just skips over all the useless crap in between. Out of anyone else in the forums these days...my voice is heard the loudest. Every single reply to this thread just proves it further....why you all STILL HERE if im such a loser and not worth it?

ILL TELL YA WHY:

BECAUSE NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO INSULT ME IN THE SLIGHTEST, HARM ME IN ANY FASHION IN GAME OR OUT, AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF IVE EXPOSED ALOT OF REAL LIFE LOSERS.

HAVE A NICE DAY AND SEE YA TOMORROW!

Last edited by Nomicon; 02-17-2010 at 03:51 PM..

Old 02-17-2010, 03:46 PM   #444
Epic Scholar

nomitard is still of the dilusional thought that he has won this huh? i think this is the last post i ever override on forum ignore from him
  • Fix and eat a sandwich +15%
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%
  • Finish your homework +10%
  • Stand on your head for 5+ minutes +33%

We believe these are working as intended.

Old 02-17-2010, 04:18 PM   #445
Nomicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatperson
nomitard is still of the dilusional thought that he has won this huh? i think this is the last post i ever override on forum ignore from him
OK Thatperson,

this is the SECOND time you've said you were done with this thread now...but you just keep coming back for more.

As for me winning here's a quick jaunt through this thread and a few morsels of NERD REJECT FAILURE for you losers to chew on while i smile down from above:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conqueror
God Nomicon

You made me post again.
Um yeah, looks like i pissed her/him/it off just when they "had proved me wrong" LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by richp
nice post enchanted...IR done with this thread. not gonna fall into the realm of stupidity...
Yup, another one down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melusinenyxie
Ewwwwwww no. no offense coc :]
Mel posted this after i suggest coccyx was her fiance...LOL

GOD THAT HARSH DUDE THE UGLIEST CHICK IN NOD SHUT YOU DOWN!!!!!!!!! FCK WHAT A BURN...NICE ONE MEL!!!!!

Quote:
LMAO im not seekdeath i dont take anything online seriously ...whatever you choose to believe i actually choose a life of solitude
Yeah check it out... I didn't have to insult TP on that one, he just did himself....LOL!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conqueror
Gah. I am getting sick of posting here. This is pointless. This is my last post here unless you or someone else says something totally outrageous and I absolutely have to respond.
Another one down.

Quote:
i read every thread in the forums aside from the role play ones in search of places to troll....i just struck a gold mine here

and jsyn i have many friends who are female i just dont date
God TP, seriously dude.... You're trying to insult ME not YOURSELF.... REMEMBER???????

Old 02-17-2010, 04:28 PM   #446
Epic Scholar

i never said i was trying to insult you i was just proving a point about the thread i stated only facts i dont need to twist the truth cause i know im never gonna meet any of these people irl....you seem to think u need to impress everyone...maybe ur the social retard not me hmm
  • Fix and eat a sandwich +15%
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%
  • Finish your homework +10%
  • Stand on your head for 5+ minutes +33%

We believe these are working as intended.

Old 02-17-2010, 04:35 PM   #447
Nomicon

Quote:
i never said i was trying to insult you i was just proving a point about the thread i stated only facts i dont need to twist the truth cause i know im never gonna meet any of these people irl....you seem to think u need to impress everyone...maybe ur the social retard not me hmm
I'm sorry i hurt your feelings TP, hug.

Old 02-17-2010, 04:40 PM   #448
Nomicon

Quote:
Liar:

Quote:
i read every thread in the forums aside from the role play ones in search of places to troll.
You are a self admitted deliberate forum troll. But a failed troll. Who lives in mom's basement. Who goes to class to see hot chicks. Who has many women friends (is that like a KKK member saying he has black friends?) Who also chooses to live a life of solitude playing NOD.

WHAT A FCKIN LOSER.

And BTW you just posted again, right after you said you wouldn't..for the second time..because i beat you down mentally yet again..and pissed you off one more time.

Like isaid, my words always have a thread of truth.

and the truth is alot of people are just plain UGLY and SELFISH around here.

I'm sorry i hurt your feelings TP, hug.

Now leave this thread for real. Its not safe for little boys who need still their mommy.

Last edited by Nomicon; 02-17-2010 at 04:46 PM..

Old 02-17-2010, 06:23 PM   #449
sherman

Mel's fiance is Blooh, (in-game name) so troll him if you want some serious fun.

He takes it WAYY TOOOOO seriously and goes bat**** insane defending his e-peen and her e-peen.

Old 02-17-2010, 06:28 PM   #450
Auction Master

Lol Shermans got it right.
Captaincrunch

Devildriver

Old 02-17-2010, 06:55 PM   #451
sherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunters Bane
Lol Shermans got it right.
Of course.

He still has a dick up his ass from when he saw me cybering Mel back when we were in LLAMA.

I guess that giant dildo wasn't removed when he forced Ferrec to kick me out.

The funny thing? Ferrec later apologized, so did Mel, and a few others, and noted that Blooh was a giant dick and is overcompensating for something by acting all tough online.

Moral of the story?

Separate your cyber sex life from your REAL sex life when your fiance logs on.

Old 02-18-2010, 07:55 PM   #452
Gem Pouch Expert

Boys, get back OT: Nommy is a fawkin cawck!

Old 03-17-2010, 05:17 PM   #453
Nomicon

ID JUST LIKE TO ADD A FINAL MASSIVE MIDDLE FINGER AND A GIGANTIC FCK YOU TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO CAME HERE TO FLAME ME IN THIS THREAD.

I HAVE NOW TRULY WON THIS FLAME WAR.

THE GREAT THING ABOUT THIS "CONTEST" WAS THAT IT REVEALED EXACTLY WHO THE REAL LAMERS OF THE NOD COMMUNITY ARE...AND HOW LITTLE POWER THEY HAVE TO "SCREW SOMEONE OVER". AS MEL FINALLY APOLOGIZED FOR ALL THIS UNNECESSARY HARASSMENT AND I AM A MAN OF MY WORD... IM REMOVING MY CRUEL AND MEAN SIGGY INSULTING HER.

NEXT TIME YOU FCKING NERDBRAIN VIRGIN GEEK LOSERS COME ACROSS A "HOT CHICK CONTEST" ...TRY GETTING YOUR GF (IF YOU'RE NOT CHOOSING TO LIVE A LIFE OF SOLITUDE IN MOMS BASEMENT LOL @ TP!!) TO POST A PIC OF HER CLEAVAGE AND JUST WIN A DAMNED TC FOR FREE INSTEAD....SAVE YOURSELVES FROM THE EMBARRASSMENT, HUMILITAION AND UTTER PHAILURE

FCK YOU ALL AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!

MODS NOW YOU CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD MY WORK HERE IS DONE!!!

Last edited by Nomicon; 03-17-2010 at 05:19 PM..

Old 03-17-2010, 05:21 PM   #454
Auction Master

Lolly

Old 03-17-2010, 05:30 PM   #455
richp

I still think its funny he spent like 5 hours photoshopping all those pics to make fun of us. what a dork lol

Old 03-17-2010, 05:52 PM   #456
BellaMorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by richp
I still think its funny he spent like 5 hours photoshopping all those pics to make fun of us. what a dork lol
ROFL. Amen to that. But let's let him believe he won. Maybe then he'll shut up.

Old 03-17-2010, 06:18 PM   #457
Auction Master

I think Bellas pretty cute. Sorry if thats creepy but I is serious. =/
Captaincrunch

Devildriver

Old 03-17-2010, 07:37 PM   #458
BellaMorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunters Bane
I think Bellas pretty cute. Sorry if thats creepy but I is serious. =/
Shhh.... I wouldn't let people hear you say that if I were you. They all think I'm a guy for some reason. They might pounce on you next for calling me cute! o.O

Silly boys, some just wouldn't know a woman if she sat on their face. It's a sad cryin' shame.

Old 03-25-2010, 07:36 AM   #459
Malkaia

This thread is the most entertaining thing i've read in a while.

It was the best way for me to spend my squelched time.

...all this proves is that nod's full of conceited fck-tards who succumb to the rants of someone who is out to show how stupid some of you really are.

The main difference between Nomicon & the rest of u is that he enjoyed the 3 hours it took him to photoshop all that stuff - probably grinning as he did it.

All of his targets fail for responding. U cannot win against someone who has no ties to any imagined bs allegiances, & doesn't give a siht about anyone's e-feelings.

Nomi - this is a thread is truly work of art. A bit ranty at times - & you shoulda reminded them that they're fcking idiots more often - but a masterpiece nonetheless

...bump muthafukkas!

Old 03-25-2010, 07:39 AM   #460
Malkaia

...& Bella - no matter wat Nomi says - ur fcking cute