Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Uncivil or Off Topic

Old 01-27-2010, 09:24 PM   #281
Gem Pouch Expert

BTW seekdeath, if i had two aisan hunnies like that, they would be playin with somthin of mine and CERTAINLY wouldn't be a f**kin game character. If those ARE your real girlfriends, you fail at life more than I can possibly imagine...

<-----epic lolz

Old 01-27-2010, 09:30 PM   #282
Seekdeath

I guess you just glued all his posts regarding the issue into one. I think that's why you guys are ok with it. I know the first person who said, "Your sisters don't count" was Quiet. You guys do know the moment he figures out oh **** his joke back fire, he didn't make any more post regarding the matter.

On the other hand, you have MG who picked up where Quiet left off and continues to assault me regarding the matter multiple times, not just one time. If you do it like one time and walk away, haha, you're joking. But no, he did it even after I posted the kiss scene with my gf, and call it kiss on a cheek = sister.

Do you think I would let you guys see anymore than that considering there are 13's here. Therefore, I warned him to cut it whatever pot he was smoking on that's making him high enough to think the matter was funny. After 2 pages, he was at it again, and now finally calling everything a joke.

That's why right now I'm holding my end of the warning I gave him. Support his multiple posts that he claimed to be jokes all you like, but my crusade don't end when I'm pissed.

Yeah, I fail @ RL and that's why I got two gf's with me still; on the other hand you succeed so much Dumpster that you are sitting in a couch lonely drinking your prune juice. Gratz on your success man. BTW, I could easily bring this fact up and stomp many of you who give lectures about treating women; however, I don't feel like going that low.

Last edited by Seekdeath; 01-27-2010 at 09:37 PM..

Old 01-27-2010, 09:36 PM   #283
Temporarily Suspended

Location: Plumbing the depths of hatreds womb, scaling destructions breast.

I'm glad you put that in your siggy Nomicon, now I can see my sexy body every time you post. Mhhmm.. *Gets out the KY and Mr.socky*

Can I get my TC now?

Old 01-27-2010, 09:45 PM   #284
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekdeath
I guess you just glued all his posts regarding the issue into one. I think that's why you guys are ok with it. I know the first person who said, "Your sisters don't count" was Quiet. You guys do know the moment he figures out oh **** his joke back fire, he didn't make any more post regarding the matter.

On the other hand, you have MG who picked up where Quiet left off and continues to assault me regarding the matter multiple times, not just one time. If you do it like one time and walk away, haha, you're joking. But no, he did it even after I posted the kiss scene with my gf, and call it kiss on a cheek = sister.

Do you think I would let you guys see anymore than that considering there are 13's here. Therefore, I warned him to cut it whatever pot he was smoking on that's making him high enough to think the matter was funny. After 2 pages, he was at it again, and now finally calling everything a joke.

That's why right now I'm holding my end of the warning I gave him. Support his multiple posts that he claimed to be jokes all you like, but my crusade don't end when I'm pissed.

Yeah, I fail @ RL and that's why I got two gf's with me still; on the other hand you succeed so much Dumpster that you are sitting in a couch lonely drinking your prune juice. Gratz on your success man. BTW, I could easily bring this fact up and stomp many of you who give lectures about treating women; however, I don't feel like going that low.

Ok man, look, all jokes aside, I really want your sisters. Get them to PM me when they log into your account ok?

Old 01-27-2010, 10:03 PM   #285
Seer's BFF

wa wa wa wa wa......and seekdeath is more retarded than i originally thought.........

SHOW OF HANDS....who doesnt know that I AM QUIET???? (FFS it is in mY SIGGY)

where is your proof waterhead....you have 3 different people asking to see a post where i said anything you accuse me of saying...POST IT ALREADY...show everyone that im an *******....O WATE...YOU CANT....cuz i never said it

take your pussy ass back to where you came from.....you cant handle this!!!....as you posted, youre "pissed"....which shows your state of mental retardation TBH.....its a ****ing game,and you get all bent outta shape cuz i said the pic looks like you and your sisters....GROW THE **** UP

now, had you not called me a "LIAR" or "FAG", i probably woulda went away, but, you did and I continued to poke and prod....GUESS WHAT......

I WINZ!!!!!!! you are "pissed", I am "LOL"ing IRL

Old 01-27-2010, 10:08 PM   #286
Boss Hunter

that's my daily GF, she helps me out alot

Old 01-27-2010, 10:10 PM   #287
Temporarily Suspended

Come one just give out a TC already.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:19 PM   #288
Neophyte

hey guys =) whas up =)?

Last edited by Embla; 01-27-2010 at 10:22 PM..

Old 01-27-2010, 10:23 PM   #289
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by embla
hey guys =)
omfg look at avatar!!! Has to be real!! Geef her tc!!!

<-----epic lolz

Old 01-27-2010, 10:27 PM   #290
Neophyte

Arrow

[IMG]file:///E:/Mina%20bilder/Sara3.JPG[/IMG]

Old 01-27-2010, 10:28 PM   #291
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumpsterslut
omfg look at avatar!!! Has to be real!! Geef her tc!!!
totally agree! that **** is just too hot not to hit, er I meant tap.... oh nevermind.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:29 PM   #292
Menage

Quote:
Originally Posted by richp
nah i just hate it when guys post pics of themselves with women to try and prove something to other people. even if you were in the right. menage is another one like that...it never proves anything and just makes u look stupid.

None of us know or care what the relationship is between you and that person it could be some hooker off the street for all we know. it doesnt make u any better then anyone else in this game.

if the title of this thread was "post pics of yourself with hot chicks" i would of still looked at it and would of given u thumbs up but like i said when its used to prove something then u get a ,,!,, from me.
even if i took those 2 hoodrats to the club after poppin a few tabs, then took them back home and rubbed eachother down w lotion while their boyfriends tried to call their phones they set to vibrate (which i did), it still dont make me better than anyone else.. my pics arent meant to prove nothin, i dont needa prove nothin - it is wat it is mayne. i have it as my avvy cuz it goes w my name

Some can do it, some can jus hate.. which category u fall under?

i personally hate ppl who sit around and craft low lvl crap no1 needs all day and then tries to hate on any1 he perceives to not b PHAILING as hard at life and nod as himself

Quote:
I have a **** load of pics of me with hot chicks but that doesnt make me cool...pics dont mean ****.
Quote:
I have a long time GF and she makes dinner for me every night. we are both very happy together and she is ok with me taking some personal time to play nod....daily.

I cannot remember the last time i was at home alone at night....5 yrs ago maybe....
err.. u make urself look stupid bro (but i dont mind helpin Ur so young but been in a relationship for 5 years! U was a straight pimp the year b4 and was kickin it with TONS of girls b4 ur balls dropped tho!

Last edited by Menage; 01-27-2010 at 10:34 PM..

Old 01-27-2010, 10:45 PM   #293
TerraZamp

LMAO @ everything in this thread!!!

Old 01-27-2010, 10:45 PM   #294
richp

how old are u? spoken like a true kid...little boy im 31 and stopped clubbin about 7 years ago. im settled and have meaningful relationship now...u still poppin tabs? taking guys' gf's home? sounds like fun...been there done that. feel free to post back when you grow up and become a man.

what is this crafting low lvl crap comment? the last thing i crafted was a 58 sleeve like 3 weeks ago...u must have me mixed up with someone else...

Old 01-27-2010, 11:33 PM   #295
Menage

Quote:
how old are u? spoken like a true kid...little boy im 31 and stopped clubbin about 7 years ago. im settled and have meaningful relationship now...u still poppin tabs? taking guys' gf's home? sounds like fun...been there done that. feel free to post back when you grow up and become a man.

what is this crafting low lvl crap comment? the last thing i crafted was a 58 sleeve like 3 weeks ago...u must have me mixed up with someone else...
uuhh for 1, 31 is over the ****in hill - ur not young nemore homie

2, when im that ****in old i hope im not stuck in a goin nowhere relationship cuz a phear of commitment and hatin on every1 else who seems to b doin better

3, that pic was 5 years ago (right when u were busy not doin ****)

4, 58 is LOW, especially for a so called crafter when every1 else is crafting 67s - u wanna specialize in the ****tiest area of the game only, then try and have the mental capacity of a grown up and do it right insteada fallin short of ppl who play the actual game

5, ur a ****in poser who cant amount to ****, has never amounted to ****, and will never amount to **** STFU, GTFO, AND QUIT STARTIN 1 SIDED FLAMES THAT MAKE U LOOK LIKE A TARD

<3

Old 01-27-2010, 11:51 PM   #296
richp

what milestones have u achieved in this game so far? umm....none. yea thats what i thought. I play this game when i have nothing else to do...the same reason why i havent been playing alot lately. cuz i have better things to do...I have never said i was better then anyone else at this game. it helps pass the time.

im very happy with my life...sounds like you are jealious of some of us with seroius relationships...I get to work from home most of the time and make good money. what are u doing kid? still working at burger king? hooking up the hoodrats with free food in exchange for their #???? whats wrong menagea****. those 3some's not what they used to be??? still going through women like toilet paper??? like i told nomidickhead. ive been there done that.
maybe one day when you grow up u'll learn responsibilty. ur probably a spoiled kid that has ur parents pay for everything u've ever owned.

on a ligher note...who said i cannot craft 67's oh wait i can. so again what low level stuff are u talking about again? bitchboy. try again.

Old 01-28-2010, 12:55 AM   #297
Menage

correction u tard, i take care of my pops, waitin on goin bak to school fulltime after a break to do so, can craft the same armor u claim to b able to (u brag about a 58 armcraft when u can do 67s??) sounds fishy to me just like ur so-called perfect life with a woman ur too ashamed of to reveal to us (jus like ur face).

and also the 'been there done that' **** - ur hateful jealous personality shows thru all ur dumbass forum posts and sry dude but that's not the chickmagnet persona and no1 buys it lmao

and FOR THE RECORD: no, im not in the least jealous of sum1 who clings to a relationship he doesnt wanna move forward with (even tho he's past his prime) cuz he's too scared he wont find another woman to put up w his ugly tardass.

and who likes to flame forums even tho he gets hardcore pwnt with every post he makes then comes back with stupid pointless insulting madeup posts

ps i thought u woulda jus stopped after the EMBARRASING 'night at the roxburies' comebak pwn i laid on ya. jus another xample of a stupid post u make, then get pwnt, then make another post

Old 01-28-2010, 01:00 AM   #298
Menage

and also for the other record, ur best attribute to the game is my worst attribute, and NO1 needs 67s!!

i actually play the game and kno how to build good chars instead of ones that suck even at crafting.. if u spend this much time on a game u think u'd be a lil better and kno how tf to do **** right. i guess sum ppl only have a limited capacity tho.

any milestones u could ever even hope to achieve are 'milestones' that ive already 'been there done that' with

learn how to flame and play better pl0x <3

Old 01-28-2010, 01:20 AM   #299
richp

*yawn* u sound like a broken record...u've said the same $hit like 5 times already in 3 different threads..got anything new yet? when have i ever said im the best crafter? does be able to make the highest armor make u the best crafter? or does that mean u sat in a town for a month as a SPK doing jack $hit with armorcrafting on passive? anyone can do that...

how about being able to make almost any lvl epic armor, weapon, gem, whip, shield, or make almost any lvl cloth, leather, geode, ignot, etc...well im over half way there. so i'd say thats pretty damn good. wtf can u make? *waits* all i hear is silence...u cant make $hit bitchboy. take ur no job having ass out in the real world and make a few $$$.

if u know how to "build" chars lets see them in action. there is a screenshot thread...dont see any of ur accomplishements in there....i guess ill just hold my breath...

and i have posted a pic of myself in the introductions thread a long ass time ago...u should browse for it. im the guy holding the M60 machine gun. hehe...

Old 01-28-2010, 01:27 AM   #300
Menage

u didnt say ur the best crafter, cuz u obviously PHAIL in that department if u think having a higher lvl skill in say armorcrafting doesnt equate to being a better armorcrafter

i say SUM of the same things cuz its just too true and everyone knows it

and lvl 50 in sumthing =/= halfway there in any skill, if u knew how the game worked or how to play it decently u'd kno that

my armor/weapon/shield crafting is either at least at ur lvl or higher, i do higher lvls in dyes/scales/planks than ur able to do with ur fields of 'expertise'

and to top it off, one of my chars can 3v1 all 3 of ur nubs (or any 3 nubs u have) and lay a ****in hurtin on them.. it mite b close but any 2 of mine would utterly humiliate urs in every aspect of the game