Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Uncivil or Off Topic

Old 01-27-2010, 05:45 PM   #241
Nomicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conqueror
Nomicon you are burying yourself; no one else.

Look at what you just said above.

So all a woman is, according to you, is "a great set of tits and ass." <=== I am using your language. What happened to your chivalry now.

Seekdeath --- I already responded to everything you said (beauty pageants and all of that). Don't want to go through it again.

Nomicon, give up man. I got tired of posting here because you wouldn't even read what I said.

I destroyed each and everyone of your points and explained to you how you were completely wrong about everything you said, but I can't argue with a person on a forum board who won't read.

And as you can see, the female posters in this thread agree with me. Not you.

I tried to be reasonable with you to no avail; then I let you go by saying I will not post here again and you start slandering and insulting me.
the problem with your posts is that no one reads em, whereas everybody reads mine word for word lol

Old 01-27-2010, 05:51 PM   #242
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomicon
the problem with your posts is that no one reads em, whereas everybody reads mine word for word lol
On the contrary: many people have told me that they appreciate my posts. And many people have agreed wholeheartedly with what I have said.

There are examples of this in this very thread.

You're the only one who can't read. Maybe you have dyslexia and have trouble reading.

Methods & Therapies to Help with Dyslexia :: Answers to Common Questions

This website gives methods and therapies to deal with Dyslexia.

Old 01-27-2010, 06:11 PM   #243
Auction Master

The TRUTH

Yay

Old 01-27-2010, 06:20 PM   #244
Nomicon

Oh we found out the truth alright...and boy was it ugly!

by the way mel, you failed to get me kicked out of tree.... i was allowed to stay if i payed a fine, i opted to leave on my own good will beacuse i actually like the tree members and didnt want to embarass them anymore.

As for me, i obviously dont mind embarassment and neither do you if you keep posting your face around the internet....LOL

260 posts and still no votes for mel c'mon...somebody throw this dog a bone she's dyin here lol

Last edited by Nomicon; 01-27-2010 at 07:06 PM..

Old 01-27-2010, 06:27 PM   #245
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekdeath
I'm in the middle, the two ladies are with me. They sometimes play my char.

those are his sisters btw. jk lol

Old 01-27-2010, 06:29 PM   #246
Auction Master

I wasn't trying to get you kicked out of Tree. I was informing tree what was going on and how you were representing her clan. What she did after was her and the clans choices. I knew what options they gave you.

Old 01-27-2010, 06:40 PM   #247
Nomicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melusinenyxie
I wasn't trying to get you kicked out of Tree. I was informing tree what was going on and how you were representing her clan. What she did after was her and the clans choices. I knew what options they gave you.
hmmm.....well, ill make a note to inform your higher ups of your picture...don't think anyone would want that face representing a clan either.

The fact you went to TOD means i got under your skin, no matter what you say...and now all the little n's and newbs are chidin in on civil...but hey you created that beast when you posted, wasn't me.

Yeah whatever you tattled on me, im still here and you got no votes.

god thats gotta burn.

Last edited by Nomicon; 01-27-2010 at 07:14 PM..

Old 01-27-2010, 07:06 PM   #248
Tapobu

what exactly is your problem with mel anyway? can't handle a girl intelligent enough to turn you down? fact is, she's been in nod before i got here, and as far as i can tell, she's well-liked by just about everyone in nod. you, on the other hand, accuse people of being sexist in the middle of your "please-show-me-your-goods" topic. you're not "winning" anything, you're just the only one stupid enough to keep talking out of your rear end this long. other people get tired of trying to explain why you're a fool; you delight in giving them more reasons.

to end my rant, i vote for mel. anyone who has to insult a girl's looks - any girl's looks, for that matter - to feel better about himself, can hardly call himself a man.

Old 01-27-2010, 07:12 PM   #249
Seekdeath

I think you made a typo, you meant 1 female not females as in plural Conqueror.

@ Misguided. I will continue to discuss the matter about woman with you when you stop living in denial by continue to say my proof is insufficient and then turned around say it is all a joke. You're a guy, stop being wishy washy, pick a path and stay consistent to it. Since you so insisted on females that dating their boyfriend to be sister, I suggest you go and date your own sister to get rid of that sister complex of yours.

@ Thatperson. How on earth did you twist my words around and say I view woman as creatures? Oh if you talking about a biology point of view, I view everyone as creatures.

@ Enchanted. Don't know if you need time to read everything over again or should I buy you tickets to see women around the world. Beauty just like brain are both associated with women; otherwise, the shishedo products I bought for my gf somtimes wouldn't cost as much. If you are not the beauty parade type, you are free to stay away.

@ Conqueror. Yeah I did read how you said this is the wrong place to do it; however, are you sure about that? Or is that just your opinion. Need me to remind you that Nomicon didn't ask for explicit material. I think 13+ don't find it offensive to see pictures of girls/ladies.

Old 01-27-2010, 07:12 PM   #250
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekdeath
wtf, did you know you just accuse me of incest, retard quiet?

If you like the idea of dating your own sisters, go and do it your damn self.

Like i said, i sometimes go out and buy food, and i ask the gf's to walk my char back and forth from t4 to t5 or kill some mobs. Therefore, they sometimes play my char, and that's give me the right to enter this contest (i think).

I call for a vote on putting a troll-per-day cap on thatperson. If you do a little bit of google, you will find out that there are a lot of explicit stream video with chicks that are just as hot as actresses.

This guy is actually giving out tc for his contest; unless you can give out similar reward or better, don't go dish out your hate on others. He has his motive for making this contest as much as "american idol" or "dancing with the star". Why don't you go flash your hate on those contest show as well.

It's like the same **** i say to people who vote yes on prop 8 in cali; if it doesn't involve you, and it's none of your business, turn your head the other way and keep walking.

www.engrish.com

<-----epic lolz

Old 01-27-2010, 07:14 PM   #251
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
I think you made a typo, you meant 1 female not females as in plural Conqueror.

@ Misguided. I will continue to discuss the matter about woman with you when you stop living in denial by continue to say my proof is insufficient and then turned around say it is all a joke. You're a guy, stop being wishy washy, pick a path and stay consistent to it. Since you so insisted on females that dating their boyfriend to be sister, I suggest you go and date your own sister to get rid of that sister complex of yours.

@ Thatperson. How on earth did you twist my words around and say I view woman as creatures? Oh if you talking about a biology point of view, I view everyone as creatures.

@ Enchanted. Don't know if you need time to read everything over again or should I buy you tickets to see women around the world. Beauty just like brain are both associated with women; otherwise, the shishedo products I bought for my gf somtimes wouldn't cost as much. If you are not the beauty parade type, you are free to stay away.

@ Conqueror. Yeah I did read how you said this is the wrong place to do it; however, are you sure about that? Or is that just your opinion. Need me to remind you that Nomicon didn't ask for explicit material. I think 13+ don't find it offensive to see pictures of girls/ladies.
@Seekdeath Engrish.com

<-----epic lolz

Old 01-27-2010, 07:16 PM   #252
Gem Pouch Expert

yeah i said it.

<-----epic lolz

Old 01-27-2010, 07:18 PM   #253
Epic Scholar

Quote:
the beautiful creature that is "Women"?
i twisted nothing
  • Fix and eat a sandwich +15%
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%
  • Finish your homework +10%
  • Stand on your head for 5+ minutes +33%

We believe these are working as intended.

Old 01-27-2010, 07:19 PM   #254
Nomicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapobu
what exactly is your problem with mel anyway? can't handle a girl intelligent enough to turn you down? fact is, she's been in nod before i got here, and as far as i can tell, she's well-liked by just about everyone in nod. you, on the other hand, accuse people of being sexist in the middle of your "please-show-me-your-goods" topic. you're not "winning" anything, you're just the only one stupid enough to keep talking out of your rear end this long. other people get tired of trying to explain why you're a fool; you delight in giving them more reasons.

to end my rant, i vote for mel. anyone who has to insult a girl's looks - any girl's looks, for that matter - to feel better about himself, can hardly call himself a man.

Mel, you got one vote... but its a pity vote... sorry lol

how you like my new sig ...comments anyone?

Old 01-27-2010, 07:26 PM   #255
Gem Pouch Expert

Im sorry, i had to man. rofl!

<-----epic lolz

Old 01-27-2010, 07:27 PM   #256
Rare Collector

Quote:
I
Look at my response to you, at the bottom of page 7 of this thread if you really want to. I responded to your post point by point. And there are three women that have posted in this thread as far as I know. I am sure that all of them agree with me (hence the females)

GODDDD I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I AM STILL POSTING IN THIS THREAD.

WTF. I AM LEAVING NOW AND NOT LOGGING IN EVER; WELL AT LEAST NOT UNTIL TOMORROW.

AT THE VERY LEAST SOME OF THIS CRAP IS FUNNY (ESPECIALLY BOOMSTICK )

I GOT A GOOD LAUGH OUT OF HIS COMMENTS.

EDIT: LMAO AT DUMPSTERSLUT'S LAST POST. TOO FUNNY MAN.

Old 01-27-2010, 07:28 PM   #257
Nomicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conqueror
Look at my response to you, at the bottom of page 7 of this thread if you really want to. I responded to your post point by point.

GODDDD I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I AM STILL POSTING IN THIS THREAD.

WTF. I AM LEAVING NOW AND NOT LOGGING IN EVER; WELL AT LEAST NOT UNTIL TOMORROW.

AT THE VERY LEAST SOME OF THIS CRAP IS FUNNY (ESPECIALLY BOOMSTICK )

I GOT A GOOD LAUGH OUT OF HIS COMMENTS.
Try not to get too mad at him for it..... I tried to tell ya conqerwhore...no one reads your posts LOL

Old 01-27-2010, 07:30 PM   #258
Seer's BFF

this will be the LAST TIME i tell Seekdeath to show anyone in here where i said "date", "incest" or "fake"...til you can do that waterhead, STFU and GTFO.....you keep rehashing the same ol post about me sayin something, well...BACK IT UP

im not the only one here that thinks your family photo is nice...ask em......

and like i said time again....cant take a joke....Hello Kitty Island is waiting for you...check it out

as far as your "IDs" the photos are blurry, do you not agree? if anyone can make out either name on them, please post it, so i will know and Seek can go jerk it to whatever he wants...the fact of the matter remains, you put words in my mouth, and are still scrambling (terribly) to make me the bad guy...keep trying

Old 01-27-2010, 07:30 PM   #259
Tapobu

not a pity vote. if i were giving pity votes, you'd get one. i guess that means you get more points.

Old 01-27-2010, 07:32 PM   #260
Gem Pouch Expert

<-----epic lolz