Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Uncivil or Off Topic

Old 01-27-2010, 03:44 PM   #221
Nomicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by richp
haha ur funny. ive been playing this game for over a year now and I already know who all the hot chicks are and have seen pics of them...who are u again? never heard of u before...must be new here.

anyhow i was curious why a thread was only a few days old and had 12 pages...if i wanted to see hot chicks ill just use google.
LOL Woops, you were supposed to say i go look at my GF when i want to see someone hot!!!!

Another tip for ya RICH:

always say your girl is the prettiest no matter what the case is, especially when shes not.

At least now we know why your weaseling pics of cute nod girls while shes in the kitchen. LOL, if shes so ugly why dont you leave her for one of your hotties on here?

BAHAHAHAHA

Fukyou i got called out, i stepped up... still waitin for someone to shut me up.

If it will make you feel better ill take the pictures down...ive won this thread on words alone, and every post you make is diggin yourself deeper.

SEXIST PRICK

Last edited by Nomicon; 01-27-2010 at 03:48 PM..

Old 01-27-2010, 04:00 PM   #222
richp

hot chicks = plural
gf = one
look up reading comprehension online for definition

you won what exactly? you do realize that your just typing words on a webpage. let me guess next you'll be like " ill kick ur a$$ IRL..."

give up bitch boy ur petty insults slide off me like ur fat ass gf does when she is greased up with cooking oil and ur playing ur daily game of throw hotdogs at me and see if u can make them in my mouth....

btw is there another online game u came from??? if there is u need to go back there...this is not the place for u.

Old 01-27-2010, 04:03 PM   #223
Enchantedstar

This is to you Nomicon

As a woman who games I find your thread to be insulting and stupid. First off I agree with evrything Conquerer has said so I am not going to repeat the same things to you.

Secondly to tell Richp he doesn't know how to treat a woman because he has been with his gf for five years they aren't married and she cooks each night is stupid. I have lived with my other half for over two years we have no intention of getting married were happy that way. Not everyone needs a ring, a piece of paper and a ceremony to tell them they are in love. I as the person in our relationship who cooks (because I love it) do not see how it is wrong for a woman to cook if she wants to, some of us actually enjoy it. Please think before you type especially when evaluating somebody else's relationship not everybody has the same views as to what makes them happy and how to make their relationship work.

Last edited by Enchantedstar; 01-27-2010 at 04:06 PM..

Old 01-27-2010, 04:06 PM   #224
richp

nice post enchanted...IR done with this thread. not gonna fall into the realm of stupidity...

Old 01-27-2010, 04:14 PM   #225
Seekdeath

I guess a lot of people in here don't live in the U.S., or just don't get the idea of freedom of .... Nomicon is free to hold a contest anywhere, the same **** as the ass wipe judges that hold American Idol and etc.

He is not asking for a strip show. Stop swinging with the opinions of the first three posts, but instead look into yourself. Ask yourself this, are you one of those guys that don't like to admire the beautiful creature that is "Women"?

@ Conqueror. I have to disagree with you. Are you an actual woman? How do you know what they like and don't like? I agree that women has feelings, intelligence (some are even higher than the male). However, are you 100% sure that 100% of women completely don't like to parade themselves for FUN (not for prize) sometimes? If you say yes, then you haven't seen this world far and long enough.

There is a simple reason why women do that too. Men like to show off their muscles and masculinity. Women have the same self conscious that want to show off their femininity and beauty.

Would you like me to direct you to forum of InfesteNex (my WoW guild forum)? There is a thread there with only female guild player pics, and guildies would vote on them. The thread starter is a female.

The sad thing is this thread is so full of drama, all the girls got chase away, and only a few female in the game actually uses the forum.

I tried to help get the thread back on track with pics of my gf's who also play the game sometimes, and I got jumped with insults.

Like I ask you guys, did you go to your local beauty pageant and slander them? Did you know Miss Universe 2009 is sponsored mainly by Donald Trump (He's a Guy)? Just because a guy start a beauty contest, anywhere: forums or irl, what gives you the right to stop? Conqueror, please go ask all the female players in NOD if they ALL (i cap this for a reason) think this thread is a complete insult to them before you come back here with your view about how Nomicon is belittle women.

By the way, I support a lot of your posts, example on Archery weapons. However, when it comes to real life issue you seems to fall short on understanding the FREEDOM part.

Due to my past, Ive come to know roughly women from 25 different nations, and I don't think I have understand all women yet. I know a few traits that they share; that's all. In this thread, Conqueror, you seems to proclaim you know all Women...

Last edited by Seekdeath; 01-27-2010 at 04:21 PM..

Old 01-27-2010, 04:24 PM   #226
Nomicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantedstar
This is to you Nomicon

As a woman who games I find your thread to be insulting and stupid. First off I agree with evrything Conquerer has said so I am not going to repeat the same things to you.

Secondly to tell Richp he doesn't know how to treat woman because he has been with his gf for five years they aren't and she cooks each night is stupid. I have lived with my other half for over two years we have no intention of getting married were happy that way. Not everyone needs a ring, a piece of paper and a ceremony to tell them they are in love. I as the person in our relationship who cooks (because I love it) do not see how it is wrong for a woman to cook if she wants to, some of us actually enjoy it. Please think before you type especially when evaluating somebody else's relationship not everybody has the same views as to what makes them happy and how to make their relationship work.
Ok im an ass for saying richp takes his gf for granted:

hes on the computer playing nod trying to see pictures of the other women hes playing with while your in there enjoying yourself in the kitchen. And when he wants to see a pretty woman: hell be hitting up google instead for a late night jerk fest.

You seem nice, you didnt insult me outright but please..your graspin for straws here... its 2010 women can do whatever they want including enter wet tshirt contests, they can cook and clean the house while rich plays nod and hits on other girls and jacks off to google, or strip to support thier daughters, or run companies, or fight in the army...

whatever makes a woman happy.. go for it...dont hate me for reality..

But the reality is that richp came here to see the pretty girls that he "already knows and has seen before" that i was so called "exploiting" while his wife was in the kitchen cooking for him.

Why are you mad at me for starting the thread then defending him for supporting it?? He freely admits it would have been cool had it worked.

wait a sec i know why:

Your probly richp's alt.

Get back in the kitchen granny this is gonna get ugly

Last edited by Nomicon; 01-27-2010 at 04:26 PM..

Old 01-27-2010, 04:36 PM   #227
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekdeath
I guess a lot of people in here don't live in the U.S., or just don't get the idea of freedom of .... Nomicon is free to hold a contest anywhere, the same **** as the ass wipe judges that hold American Idol and etc.
Yes he is, which means we can also profess in his post how ghey he is!

By the way, did your sisters say yes??? I'm waiting.

Old 01-27-2010, 04:37 PM   #228
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided
Boomstick-- I am actually upset by not making Nomitards list of winners and losers....after all, i DID cause the most waves
I don't think he likes his veggies, anywhere else but his backdoor that is, try using them and you might make the grade!

Old 01-27-2010, 04:47 PM   #229
Nomicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by richp
nice post enchanted...IR done with this thread. not gonna fall into the realm of stupidity...
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!!!

scoreboard update!!!!

Pimps and Playaz:
Nomicon : off the charts the crowd is clearly chanting his name, even in civil
Seekdeath : 99
Menage : 99

funny how all 3 of us posted pics of us with multiple women, what a wierd coincedence for all the nerds to hate us.

Reject squad:
mel : 0 (still no votes, *sorry!*, nuff said )
coccyx & boomstick: -2 (mel rejected assbone initially, but now that they have thier muffin tops stuffed full or popcorn and a camera, they plan to win her over soon)
boomstick : still tryin to stop getting confused between swear words and salad

Casualties of war:
thatperson : 0 (nice guy, just needs to feel a boob before he hits 25)
Enchantedstar : -1 (thinks women should get back in the kitchen, shame on you!)
richp: -3 (too busy jerkin it to google)
richp's wife: -4 (too ugly for richp to jerk it to)
misguided : -5 (tried to make some waves but his wife nearly drowned him when she jumped in the pool)

People that need to be resurrected:

Conquerwhore (we need you to give rich a lecture on sexual harassment)

Last edited by Nomicon; 01-27-2010 at 04:49 PM..

Old 01-27-2010, 04:48 PM   #230
Epic Scholar

wow seek you just showed how you just view women as "creatures" not people wtg4

nomitard why dont you go back to read who attacked who first in between you and richp he has been on the defense all along

im also done...arguing with retards gets old....and its reached that point
  • Fix and eat a sandwich +15%
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%
  • Finish your homework +10%
  • Stand on your head for 5+ minutes +33%

We believe these are working as intended.

Old 01-27-2010, 04:54 PM   #231
Enchantedstar

Damn that is allot of guess work on your behalf, if you were a gambler in vegas I would suggest you leave before you lose your shirt because you did not hit anything correct. Your right it is 2010 women faught long and hard for our rights and you want to start a degrading little show of who is the prettiest on a game where there are children playing. Wake up little boy and like you said there is google so get on with your self gratification and look up some pics to make your keyboard sticky.

I was not defending Richp as a person or his view of this thread I was saying you were judging his relationship without knowing a damn thing about whether his other half was happy or not.

Do you honestly think it is appropriate to objectify women on a game where there are children 16 and under playing?

Maybe a woman did start a similar competition elsewhere but that does not mean it is appropriate here ... you should try to get to know a player base before you try something that may or may not be considered acceptable.

As for your comment of get back in the kitchen granny ... it sounds like you are jealous that nobody wants to cook for you ... It is a passion for me and many others to spend hours preparing the perfect meal for that one we love ... If I was a granny you would be getting the wooden spoon across your ass and eating soap for a very long time.

Now get back under that rock you climbed out from under you slimy little troll and stfu I was not insulting you and do not plan on lowering myself to your level of attacking people for no reason. I stuck to attacking the idea and statements until you stupidly attacked me, however don't worry I don't plan on sitting here and continuing to waste my precious time on you. There are more intelligent people and ideas to converse about.

Old 01-27-2010, 04:58 PM   #232
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
If I was a granny you would be getting the wooden spoon across your ass and eating soap for a very long time.
You mean instead of what already happens at his place with him bending over for the soap all the time and getting the wooden spoon in the cave?

Old 01-27-2010, 04:59 PM   #233
Seer's BFF

we have moved on to bashing peoples others...how nice......

a) my wife isnt fat, or atleast she wasnt while we were together
b) you bash Rich for "tryin to sneak a peek" under his GFs nose, what about you, nomitard, you started a thread for women's pics, did your GF like it?
c) i retract the second half of b).....we know you dont have one

as far as im concerned, you and seek can take his sisters and those women you paid to pose with you and have a free for all

Seek, you think you can come into an online MMO forum and tell everyone here youre the best guy around?? your idea of what is right in a relationship is as useful as a pile of dog poop......simply based on the "open relationship" theory

so, because Rich, That, and myself have enough respect for the women we choose to be with, we dont post their pics here...something to be learned there??

Old 01-27-2010, 05:00 PM   #234
Nomicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatperson
wow seek you just showed how you just view women as "creatures" not people wtg4

nomitard why dont you go back to read who attacked who first in between you and richp he has been on the defense all along

im also done...arguing with retards gets old....and its reached that point
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST,

an admitted deliberate flamer (dont worry guys just not in the role playing forums)...who came here to TROLL ME specifically...i was called his "goldmine" just turned in his wings...

But wait...OMG, this has to be fate!!! Why didnt i realize this before...im so stupid!!!

thatperson:

this whole thread happened so that you and conky could meet!!..ask her out on a date bro i bet you guys would hit it off HUGE MAN. Seriously you both respect women so much you'd never have to have sex or pop a boner.

You wont have to go to class to see a hottie anymore!!!!

Conqueror... you'll be able to look back and laugh and say that crazy nomicon, what an ass...but at least he brought us together.

I bet thatperson knows womens rights and the sexual harassment handbook off by heart, has to have been doing something with his life of solitude.

Old 01-27-2010, 05:03 PM   #235
Nomicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided
we have moved on to bashing peoples others...how nice......

a) my wife isnt fat, or atleast she wasnt while we were together
b) you bash Rich for "tryin to sneak a peek" under his GFs nose, what about you, nomitard, you started a thread for women's pics, did your GF like it?
c) i retract the second half of b).....we know you dont have one

as far as im concerned, you and seek can take his sisters and those women you paid to pose with you and have a free for all

Seek, you think you can come into an online MMO forum and tell everyone here youre the best guy around?? your idea of what is right in a relationship is as useful as a pile of dog poop......simply based on the "open relationship" theory

so, because Rich, That, and myself have enough respect for the women we choose to be with, we dont post their pics here...something to be learned there??

LOOK OUT!!!! ITS MG's WIFE... TSUNAMI!!!! TAKE COVER!@@!@!@!

Old 01-27-2010, 05:07 PM   #236
Seer's BFF

oooooooo..the burn.....YAY for that...good call...I R SO PISSED NOW [sarcasm]

you phail...end of story

Old 01-27-2010, 05:08 PM   #237
Nomicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomstick
You mean instead of what already happens at his place with him bending over for the soap all the time and getting the wooden spoon in the cave?
Dude you moved on from veggies n dip to kitchen utensils and caves...can anyone help me decipher this crazy kid?

You must be from down under, australians only make sense when they are starting race riots and running around drunk at bush parties wearing speedos and gstrings...thats what i saw last time i was in sydney anyways.

OI OI OI!

Wooden spoon in the cave???

Quick!! SOMEBODY CALL THE KRAKEN MY MUFFIN TOP JUST POPPED!@@!!@

Old 01-27-2010, 05:15 PM   #238
Temporarily Suspended

Location: Plumbing the depths of hatreds womb, scaling destructions breast.

I do approve of this flame war, as it is highly entertaining.

My sexy body still has me in the lead on that TC right?

Old 01-27-2010, 05:26 PM   #239
Nomicon

Quote:
If I was a granny you would be getting the wooden spoon across your ass and eating soap for a very long time.
Enchanted...

a word to the wise, stop sending cute kitten FW: emails.... you grannies are cloggin up the net with that ****.

And yeah how'd your last relationship end..did he leave you for a younger woman? Sorry, but good meatloaf will never replace a great set of tits and ass.

Nice leprechaun.

What the hell is with peoples siggies in this joint?

"burn the purple dinosaur"

could you enlighten us all to the meaning behind this enchantedstar?

p.s.

Holy kinky gramma!

if you need help where to stick the wooden spoon, boomstick knows all about this mysterious cave.....don't bring him veggies n dip though he'll go turrettes syndrome on your ass

this is what he PM'd me last night:

apple twaht! Pecckercheese! goose tits! carrot cum! Fornicating celery!

youve been warned.

Last edited by Nomicon; 01-27-2010 at 05:32 PM..

Old 01-27-2010, 05:39 PM   #240
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomicon
And yeah how'd your last relationship end..did he leave you for a younger woman? Sorry, but good meatloaf will never replace a great set of tits and ass.
Nomicon you are burying yourself; no one else.

Look at what you just said above.

So all a woman is, according to you, is "a great set of tits and ass." <=== I am using your language. What happened to your chivalry now.

Seekdeath --- I already responded to everything you said (beauty pageants and all of that). Don't want to go through it again.

Nomicon, give up man. I got tired of posting here because you wouldn't even read what I said.

I destroyed each and everyone of your points and explained to you how you were completely wrong about everything you said, but I can't argue with a person on a forum board who won't read.

And as you can see, the female posters in this thread agree with me. Not you.

I tried to be reasonable with you to no avail; then I let you go by saying I will not post here again and you start slandering and insulting me.