Originally Posted by Nomicon
Well, another one bites the dust!

score so far:

Cool Dudes:
Nomicon : 99
Seekdeath : 12
Menage : 6 (but climbin fast!!)

Reject squad:
Conqueror a.k.a. conky : 0 ( want my number baby?)
mel : 0 votes, dang that's gotta sting
thatperson : -1 (dont worry hes got friends who are girls tho)
coccyx a.k.a. assbone: -2 (mel rejected him)
boomstick : ?? (does anyone know how to count with veggies and swear words like kraken??)
LMFAO @ Nomicon: 99
and also @ the bottom half of that list.. just too funny
i didnt like ya when i first started readin, but ur growin on me mayne

ps. i voted for mel :s she's cool as f***
thatperson's prtty cool in his own way too
i think u jus got off on the wrong foot w like half of nod on this thread lmao

Last edited by Menage; 01-27-2010 at 07:22 AM..

Old 01-27-2010, 07:18 AM   #202
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conqueror
lol

Nuff for now. My post count keeps going up with every bloody post and I wanted to keep it under control. Some of you guys have posted 50 times in this thread alone.

Goodluck
ive only posted 26 times (27 counting this) tyvm :P
  • Fix and eat a sandwich +15%
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%
  • Finish your homework +10%
  • Stand on your head for 5+ minutes +33%

We believe these are working as intended.

Old 01-27-2010, 07:23 AM   #203
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menage

ps. i voted for mel :s she's cool as f***
thatperson's prtty cool in his own way too
MG you watchin this thread still? Don't lie lol. Get a camera yo, these two are so gonna FK each other just below the muffin tops man.

*gets popcorn*

Old 01-27-2010, 07:26 AM   #204
Menage

u would watch, phag

i dont blame ya tho, its about to get real sexy real fast up in here

Old 01-27-2010, 07:29 AM   #205
Nomicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menage

ps. thatperson's prtty cool in his own way too
I offered thatperson a couple outs... but he kept comin back for abuse if hes your buddy, ill leave him alone..i actually did feel really bad after he said he lives a life a solitude...probly some harmless little bookworm who just needs a jolt of confidence and some fun times to come out of his shell.

yeah GSXR has more balls than the R1, my buddy races me all the time and he can pull on me once we get up to about 4th-5 gear or so..just barely but its got a bit more power for sure...whatever tho, bikes are sick as long as you rollin on two wheels it dont matter what you ridin.

Ill be nice if everyone else is nice, and ill let this thread die if conqueror says sorry for calling me a slimeball and admits that my contest was harmless, mel says sorry for two facing me and that she actually wanted to win the contest, coccyx admits hes too ugly for mel, and boomstick throws a few more food based insults my way

Then ill say sorry.

Old 01-27-2010, 07:31 AM   #206
Nomicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomstick
MG you watchin this thread still? Don't lie lol. Get a camera yo, these two are so gonna FK each other just below the muffin tops man.

*gets popcorn*
Boomstick your hilarious buddy..... food and trash talk whoodda thunkit, pure genius...you and the slapchop guy should combine forces somehow

Whats a muffin top and where do you stick the popcorn? Whats the camera for? Are you gonna stick your boomstick in MG's cooter and take a picture?

you guys are crazy man!

What did you think when i called you a turkey pepperoni pecker head diarea sprayin mother fuggin loser?

Am I doin it right?

Last edited by Nomicon; 01-27-2010 at 07:59 AM..

Old 01-27-2010, 09:52 AM   #207
Auction Master

this is the wrong place for free pron... yes there are hot girls in Nod, this jsut isnt the way to find them, try the who are we talking to photo introduction thread

Old 01-27-2010, 10:53 AM   #208
richp

wow 12 pages on this thread...ive only read the first 2 and saw one page with pix of some douche...wasnt the point of this thread for the "chick" to post pics of herself not YOU posting pics of you with a chick? I have a **** load of pics of me with hot chicks but that doesnt make me cool...pics dont mean ****.

Considering not one "chick" has posted a picture yet I would say this thread is a complete phail and should be disbanded...you can start with my post as the last one...k thx bai ffs bbq stfo and gtfo

Old 01-27-2010, 11:06 AM   #209
Menage

Quote:
Originally Posted by richp
I have a **** load of pics of me with hot chicks but that doesnt make me cool...pics dont mean ****.
yearbook pics dont count, those girls HAVE to be on the same page
why dont u go find another queer lookin avatar for forums so we dont have to c the real u <3

Old 01-27-2010, 11:33 AM   #210
richp

meanage + nomicon = A Night at the Roxbury

any questions?

Old 01-27-2010, 11:40 AM   #211
Menage

i <3 will ferrell!

but.. does bichp + bowmastervator = a night at home all alone again at the computer?

Old 01-27-2010, 12:45 PM   #212
Seer's BFF

Boomstick-- I am actually upset by not making Nomitards list of winners and losers....after all, i DID cause the most waves

Nomitard-- you bein the judge of anything is a phail...as for the 4 pics of various women, i can snap a photo of rejection too...and tryin to tell everyone your "current" girlfriend blah blah blah...noone believes that this one exists, simply cuz of this thread

and finally we get to Seekdeath's guilt ridden self-- i see you posting...but all i read is BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH......you have found nothing in any of MY posts that support your sick desire for me to have said anything about you "dating", "having sex" or anything else with your sisters, you ASSUME and want me to, but yet I wont....when you can find ANY evidence to support your claim of me being a "LIAR" or "FAG", please share....til that time comes GFY GTFO and stop tryin so hard to be right, noone gives a FK.....learn to read and absorb some meaning of what i ACTUALLY said....you copy/paste parts of my posts and all you do is prove me RIGHT...keep up the good work

Old 01-27-2010, 01:46 PM   #213
Jiraiya

Please guys dont make pervs look bad, nomicon is just the biggest douche on Nod. Nomy baby go f*** urself and GTFO t(-.-t)

Old 01-27-2010, 02:19 PM   #214
richp

haha i dont need to justify what I do at home at night with you...but since you asked I have a long time GF and she makes dinner for me every night. we are both very happy together and she is ok with me taking some personal time to play nod....daily.

I cannot remember the last time i was at home alone at night....5 yrs ago maybe....

Old 01-27-2010, 03:02 PM   #215
Nomicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tridius
this is the wrong place for free pron... yes there are hot girls in Nod, this jsut isnt the way to find them, try the who are we talking to photo introduction thread
Tridius.. waaaayyyyy too late to the party man... please see post #79 and #80 on page 4. Read the whole thread if you'd like to add something constructive to our wonderful discussion

Quote:
Boomstick-- I am actually upset by not making Nomitards list of winners and losers....after all, i DID cause the most waves
Misguided, if youd like to make some BIG WAVES go start an ugly wife thread and snap a few pics of your misses swimmin in the pool.... im sure you'll make the nod history books with that, just keep her away from coast of haiti please

[QUOTE]wow 12 pages on this thread...ive only read the first 2 and saw one page with pix of some douche...wasnt the point of this thread for the "chick" to post pics of herself not YOU posting pics of you with a chick? I have a **** load of pics of me with hot chicks but that doesnt make me cool...pics dont mean ****.

Considering not one "chick" has posted a picture yet I would say this thread is a complete phail and should be disbanded...you can start with my post as the last one...k thx bai ffs bbq stfo and gtfo/QUOTE]

Richp, this is exactly what ive said over and over and over since I made this thread.!!! i tried to get a couple gals to post a few fun pics and even offered a TC as a prize...BIG WOOP.

Be warned buddy, this is EXACTLY what got everyone to start trolling me...

conqueror come back and lecture richp on sexual harassment hes a bad man too.

As for why i posted pics... conquerwhore accused me of being a slime ball, and being the "CREEPY guy that all women hate" obviously, at least to some women...that just ain't the case. As for my pictures being fakes...they look pretty real to me :

Old 01-27-2010, 03:08 PM   #216
richp

I know where ive seen those chicks before....the strip club. gj bubby.....

yea i didnt read the entire thread. im kinda too busy actually playing the game like im supposed to. maybe you all should do the same?

Old 01-27-2010, 03:12 PM   #217
Nomicon

Quote:
haha i dont need to justify what I do at home at night with you...but since you asked I have a long time GF and she makes dinner for me every night. we are both very happy together and she is ok with me taking some personal time to play nod....daily.

I cannot remember the last time i was at home alone at night....5 yrs ago maybe....

wow, another loser who doesnt understand how to treat women.

personally, I constantly cook for my woman and treat her right, because shed do the same for me and i like to make her happy.

5 years with one girl and no ring ....still just his GF...listen to this sexist bastard... she makes him dinner every night and she cooks and cleans for your lazy ass while you play nod.....you got a big surprise comin for you bud:

shes gonna leave you for someone like me.

Where's the pics of her richp?? Prove it loser... they are probly fakes...

welcome to the thread bitch

Old 01-27-2010, 03:26 PM   #218
richp

sounds like ur the bitch of the relationship...and a typical wanna be ladies man. you know that **** is all good in the beginning but gets old after a while. there is a thing called too nice...and women that are with guys that are "too nice" end up cheating on you with the typical bad boy/badass type. they want a little spice in their life...

i cook too once or twice a week but hey if she wants to do it for me i'm not gonna stop her and there is nothing wrong with spending some personal time to yourself doing whatever it is you enjoy doing. she enjoys reading so i give her time to do that...

I have told her my views on marriage when we first started dating and she is ok with it so if things change then its out of my hands. I'm still young and will not be pressured into marriage. i've seen a shi-tton of marriages fail and not interested in becoming another statistic. i'll do it when and if im ready. no thanks to you interweb dweeb

I know plenty of guys like you...you praise how much u treat your woman well then turn around and sleep with her best friend behind her back. im sure u have a couple on the side as backups or booty calls.

Last edited by richp; 01-27-2010 at 03:28 PM..

Old 01-27-2010, 03:28 PM   #219
Nomicon

Quote:
I know where ive seen those chicks before....the strip club. gj bubby.....

yea i didnt read the entire thread. im kinda too busy actually playing the game like im supposed to. maybe you all should do the same?
Quote:
sounds like ur the bitch of the relationship...and a typical wanna be ladies man. you know that **** is all good in the beginning but gets old after a while. there is a thing called too nice...and women that are with guys that are "too nice" end up cheating on you with the typical bad boy/badass type. they want a little spice in their life...

i cook too once or twice a week but hey if she wants to do it for me i'm not gonna stop her and there is nothing wrong with spending some personal time to yourself doing whatever it is you enjoy doing. she enjoys reading so i give her time to do that...

I have told her my views on marriage when we first started dating and she is ok with it so if things change then its out of my hands. I'm still young and will not be pressured into marriage. i've seen a shi-tton of marriages fail and not interested in becoming another statistic. i'll do it when and if im ready. no thanks to you interweb dweeb

I know plenty of guys like you...you praise how much u treat your woman well then turn around and sleep with her best friend behind her back. im sure u have a couple on the side as backups or booty calls.
STFU LOSER...

you clicked on this thread just like every HIPOCRITE here hoping to see some pretty ladies...then decided to jump on the the i hate nomitard train cuz for some idiot reason you actually care what the rest of these losers think about you. Get some balls.

But you screwed up...you let it slip your a sexist bastard. Just wait Rich, your diggin your own hole buddy....wait till conky hears about this.

....you can't seem to take a side at all here ....back and forth left and right... throwing an insult or two then telling us all to play the game..Telling women to cook and clean, that it gets old after awhile and if you are too nice...yet im a punk who sleeps with her best friends.

Im sure the ladies can comment on your views...wake up man, conqueror heres your real greaseball...where are you??????????

RICHP Youre the biggest coward to come to this thread so far. Women were not invented so that you could play NOD while they cook and clean

Last edited by Nomicon; 01-27-2010 at 03:39 PM..

Old 01-27-2010, 03:38 PM   #220
richp

haha ur funny. ive been playing this game for over a year now and I already know who all the hot chicks are and have seen pics of them...who are u again? never heard of u before...must be new here.

anyhow i was curious why a thread was only a few days old and had 12 pages...if i wanted to see hot chicks ill just use google.

nah i just hate it when guys post pics of themselves with women to try and prove something to other people. even if you were in the right. menage is another one like that...it never proves anything and just makes u look stupid.

None of us know or care what the relationship is between you and that person it could be some hooker off the street for all we know. it doesnt make u any better then anyone else in this game.

if the title of this thread was "post pics of yourself with hot chicks" i would of still looked at it and would of given u thumbs up but like i said when its used to prove something then u get a ,,!,, from me.

Last edited by richp; 01-27-2010 at 03:44 PM..