Old 04-26-2009, 09:42 AM   #21
Mikael

Flipynifty, no wonder your Posts is at 640 now. I'd expect something more from a player like you, though.

And besides, this guy at least offers his help, unless most of the people here. So, leave him in peace, unless you really need his help.

Old 05-06-2009, 10:36 AM   #22
treos

update again for this thread, later tosay i'll be lvl 19 now

Old 05-08-2009, 10:17 PM   #23
Perloo

I haven't played the actual game Nodiatis in a while, but if I do get on (don't hold your breath, I'll tell you if I do) I will need help crossing travelers way.

By the way, do you need payment? I mean, you said this was free but I probly have some gold to give you.

Why am I saying this?

I have NO idea..............................

Old 05-15-2009, 04:04 AM   #24
treos

uh yeah i don't need any gold for helping anyone, mostly i do it just whenever now (whoever i happen to group with or whatever), but as i hit lvl 20 earlier over this night i won't be lvling stats for at least a couple months (lots of skills to train up near 20 )

Old 05-17-2009, 03:32 PM   #25
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

LOL, sorry for trying to be funneh, sometimes people don't appreciate it as much as I do

Mickael, I help as much as possible, i can't count the amount of times I've walked all over the map and spent my RT to help people defeat bosses, get loot, bring gates, etc...

If Treos wants my help for anything i'm offereing

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 05-22-2009, 10:54 AM   #26
Ravenskar

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipynifty
LOL, sorry for trying to be funneh, sometimes people don't appreciate it as much as I do

Funneh how? I mean, funneh like you're a clown? You amuse us? You make us laugh? You're here to fookin amuse US? How teh fark are you teh funneh? What teh fock is so funny about j00? Tell me. Tell me what's funneh.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:33 PM   #27
treos

currently lvl 20 (not training stats again for a while), for those above my lvl to help clear up a bit of confusion when i'm in a low lvl area offering help to fight bosses i'm on the n.dread boss quest so far so i've already killed all the bosses up to Moss Dungeon 2

Old 06-21-2009, 10:11 PM   #28
treos

rerolled so no more lvl 20 whose in the 600's ranks on the toplist, least not for quite a while

Old 07-04-2009, 02:55 PM   #29
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

If you need any help treos let me know :P

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 07-06-2009, 11:40 AM   #30
treos

well i'll be lvl 10 in the next day or so, i'll then be able to solo s.pass so it won't be too much longer till i'm back up to lvl 20+ (not gonna be back on the skill total top list for quite a while longer as this build isn't going to have the skill lvls spread as evenly as before)

Old 07-09-2009, 02:58 PM   #31
Seer's BFF

Help I r new, what is camel toe resin for?

Old 07-10-2009, 09:36 AM   #32
treos

resins are for trophy crafting, use it with a enchanting rod (can be purchased in t2:stronhad, for 600 gold) to make trophies

Old 07-19-2009, 01:25 AM   #33
klippi

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipynifty
Help!
lol!

Old 07-19-2009, 03:27 PM   #34
treos

well i'm back to s.pass so anyone needing help with bosses up to plains feel free to ask
in-game, lvl 12 currently, so yeah i'm back to this wandering helper bit from time to time

Old 07-20-2009, 02:59 AM   #35
klippi

tell me if you need help w/ bosses. when I'm out of RT that is

Old 07-20-2009, 03:02 AM   #36
klippi

Quote:
Originally Posted by treos
uh yeah i don't need any gold for helping anyone, mostly i do it just whenever now (whoever i happen to group with or whatever), but as i hit lvl 20 earlier over this night i won't be lvling stats for at least a couple months (lots of skills to train up near 20 )
srsly? you'd passive quicker with higher level.