Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports

Old 03-19-2012, 03:06 AM   #121
Epic Scholar

The N part is doable because there was a tc in the trade window. If you traded the quiver without virts, that's a definite bug.

Old 03-19-2012, 03:09 AM   #122
Rat Slayer

ok, but what about if popo never used the until yesterday? that whole time he was still considered an "n", so how could he trade? plus, n's cant trade until they are paid correct? so the tc wasnt in popos inventory at that time and it still allowed him to trade an item as an "n"

Old 03-19-2012, 03:12 AM   #123
Epic Scholar

Ns can trade if the paid account they are trading with puts a TC in the trade window

Lost my weapon and armor after restarting comp
Old 06-11-2012, 03:18 AM   #124
Neophyte

Default Lost my weapon and armor after restarting comp

Sorry, i made a mistake and fixed it

Last edited by Katsuma; 06-11-2012 at 03:53 AM..

Old 04-28-2013, 05:56 PM   #125
Neophyte

OS. Vista 64bit
Browser. Firefox v20.0.1
Nodiatis Client Version. v1.369
Java Vendor and Version. Java Oracle Corporation 1.7.0_21
My amount of RAM. 4GB
I am running one client at a time. Just one, if that is believable.
I am disconnecting and it is due to the "Attempting to re-establish connectivity to server... Timeout in 49 seconds..." messages

I was not doing anything. I walked away it was crashed/logged out. When I log back in it does the same thing.

Additional Information:
I have also tried on an XP Pro machine and I am having the exact same problem.
Same info as above...

Old 04-28-2013, 07:08 PM   #126
Seer's BFF

Clean firefox up by going to pulldown menu "Extra" or "options" then select "options", after this select the tab "Network" and clear both histories in there , that should fix the problem

Old 04-28-2013, 08:32 PM   #127
Neophyte

Thank you Noremorse.
I have tried to locate what you are talking about or what I thought you were talking about. I cleared something your directions lead me to.
Cached Web Content and Offline content and user data.
Believe it or not, that has made it worse. It takes twice as long to load and still does not work. When it is up it is very very slow.
The game does not run for more than 60 seconds without the same thing happening. Connection lost.

Also I decided to check out pingtest.net and I got a grade of an A with 0% packet loss.
I am not experiencing any other computer/program issues of any kind. Everything is running good except Nodiatis.
Please help.
Thank you.

Last edited by Xavier3; 04-29-2013 at 08:19 AM..

Old 04-29-2013, 10:18 PM   #128
Temporarily Suspended

Ping Test only works if you know what nodes you need to route through....not sure if you used the server in orlando or tampa when you ran it but both could return entirely different results if any of the hops between were experiencing issues

try to open command prompt and type
tracert nodiatis.com

if you get any * symbols there is likely your issue

I'm going to go with FF having an issue with java and another add on that is currently enabled as well causing conflict (it happens fairly often)

with this being said if you could try to run nodiatis with google chrome or opera perhaps and let me know if there is any difference

Old 04-29-2013, 10:43 PM   #129
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier3
Thank you Noremorse.
I have tried to locate what you are talking about or what I thought you were talking about. I cleared something your directions lead me to.
Cached Web Content and Offline content and user data.
Believe it or not, that has made it worse. It takes twice as long to load and still does not work. When it is up it is very very slow.
The game does not run for more than 60 seconds without the same thing happening. Connection lost.

Also I decided to check out pingtest.net and I got a grade of an A with 0% packet loss.
I am not experiencing any other computer/program issues of any kind. Everything is running good except Nodiatis.
Please help.
Thank you.
That means you can send a nice little ping to the server of a few bytes, doesn't mean you have a solid connection with good bandwidth. I'd try a speed test first, do what Concede said and try Chrome (I've used it for years and wouldn't use any other browser for nod), uninstall/reinstall java, do the traceroute like Concede said to see if you have a problem along the way, make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements (sounds stupid but seriously, it can be an issue), then come back here if it doesn't work!

Old 04-29-2013, 10:49 PM   #130
Neophyte

Thanks Concede

I do not know what you mean by FF, sorry.
I can only guess that it means Firefox. Before you knock it, it works perfectly with everything else I got. Internet Explorer is the big let down. It hardly runs msn on its own, then crashes.
I only ran pingtest as I wanted to see if it was me or the game.

So I ran the traceroot, but the forum will not allow me to post hyperlinks so IDK how to send/post the data here. I have a screenshot of it. That is about it.
There is only one * on line 13. So how do I fix that?

I have two browsers already, I guess that is not going to be enough. Well I will have to download Chrome I guess and get back to you...as I have never even heard of Opera.

As nothing else is acting up at all, something as to be going on with the game somewhere.
Any all advice anyone has would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Old 04-30-2013, 07:14 AM   #131
Temporarily Suspended

If you're the only one having issues then it's not the game

yes FF means firefox. just because it runs everything else fine doesn't mean that add-ons wont conflict. You may not use the same ones with everything else you generally do

based on the traceroute on the 13th hop (which after those pings of whatever miliseconds) you should have also seen 'nodiatis.com' after but i could be mistaken. If you live in the continental US then the 13th hop is generally nodiatis

Out of the tracert you ran were any of the numbers above 1000ms?

and those little * marks means that there was a failed response with that server so we know there is something with the connection but not what the cause is at this point in time

depending on which sites you access your IPS will take different routes to get to the desired location. If one is down along the way it could be hours/days/weeks before it's repaired depending on the issue. You can contact your ISP and let them know which one would be down (listed after the actual numbers) and they may be able to reroute or give an ETA of downtime. (rerouting is uncommon but ive raised enough hell to get them to do it in the past)

Old 04-30-2013, 07:23 PM   #132
Neophyte

So I have installed Chrome. No good, same problem. Works great on things other than Nodiatis.
I have also uninstalled and reinstalled Java like an earlier suggestion. No better.
A more elaborate explanation of what to do to fix the star on line 13 as I still have it on tracert.

What is my next best course of action?

Old 04-30-2013, 07:50 PM   #133
Temporarily Suspended

what does all of line 13 say?

Old 04-30-2013, 09:08 PM   #134
Epic Scholar

He posted them on my forums wall.

Last edited by hotshot64; 04-30-2013 at 09:11 PM..

Old 04-30-2013, 09:56 PM   #135
Temporarily Suspended

Everything looks fine on the route to nodiatis.

Chances are there isn't an issue with the 13th hop. It's just that whichever server it is blocks the request in order to cut down on the traffic over all.

Seems like the issue is on the return route. Call your ISP and they may be able to determine the issue.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:57 PM   #136
Epic Scholar

UL speed is like...1/25th of DL speed lol.

Old 05-01-2013, 07:03 AM   #137
Temporarily Suspended

yea

i've been able to have little to no delay with an upload speed of about 0.5

i recommend at least 0.7 for any online game play at the minimum

Old 05-05-2013, 01:05 AM   #138
Neophyte

Yeah so here is the latest update. I called my ISP replaced the old hardware with bran new 2013 technology, router & cable modem.
Everything else checks out here. However I am still having an issue.
Is there anything else that I can try?
What is the next step?

Old 05-06-2013, 08:07 PM   #139
Neophyte

So I have tried everything recommended. Different browsers, separate window for the game. Uninstalled reinstalled Java. Tried downgrading to Java 6 that used to work perfectly. I have cleared out those folders and received newer better hardware and ISP support.
I have also tried on my XP computer, same deal.
This has just been going on for a short while now just about 2 weeks.

Are there any admins on from the game? Or have I already heard suggestions from them too?

How about it? Is there any other suggestions?
No tips or advice too small.
Thank you all for your help thus far.

Old 05-08-2013, 05:43 PM   #140
Neophyte

SO I think I got ya now Glitch. Right around 5pm my time it gets even worse than normal.
So in my opinion it is a load problem, possibly on your end.
Since I have the same number of computers running with new technology currently.
Please check and advise.
If there is anything else I can do, anything at all on my end...please feel free to let me know.
Thank you