Old 03-26-2020, 01:01 PM   #21
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boog
BTW Jester CA wrecks the crap out of tact or vamp CA

Legendary classes have been the suggestion to solve my problems, so you guys get the same.
Glad I wasn't the only one thinking this way.

But Tsu was for changing it and Tsu knows all, so...

Kidding aside, I like Flip's idea best. If they take their full hp in the duration of the CA, they should still die. That would virtually end it for everyone except DTM. I could be happy with that.

Old 03-26-2020, 05:53 PM   #22
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boog
Suck it up big boys. I'm pretty sure it's the same response I get when something doesn't seem right.

BTW Jester CA wrecks the crap out of tact or vamp CA

Legendary classes have been the suggestion to solve my problems, so you guys get the same.
You get that type of response due to very obviously not understanding the situation partially if not fully and giving such busted ideas that it just pushes that thought further into peoples minds.

Yes jester is a "counter" to vamp/tact sure. However that doesent change what many people think is a issue that deserves discussion and looking at.

Jester is 10 seconds of doing nothing and 8 seconds for you to do nothing. Do you notice the difference? It is a 2 second gap of advantage gained from the ca. Compare this to 10 seconds of invulnerability. Now.. 10 seconds might not seem like a lot BUT in high end pvp with some dmg bonus its an eternity. What more during those 10 seconds you get to attack, use gems, everything as per normal while taking no dmg or being un-dieing (depending on tact or vamp).

Which of those sounds better... 2 seconds vs 10 seconds of advantage.

This isnt much of a issue in premade arena. In the solo que's though its a frustrating pia that (imo) is too strong. Pop tact/vamp and for 10 seconds you can take 500k dmg and yet your fine.. even though you have 10/20/30k hp.