Old 01-22-2017, 04:44 AM   #41
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze
63 time cards @ 1.9m per... 119.7mil.

Stated before the result.

After it ended and a few months went by with 0 unpaid changed to "All bets will be paid back within 1 year" in civil.

6 Months in when 0 bets have been paid.. people were starting to get impatient

After 9 months "I'll probably bliss around Christmas to pay it all back"

Now 11.5 months later. Still 0/63 time cards paid back.

Daer. Things like Nodtools were nice contributions to nod. So honestly thanks for them.

You've honestly lost most of my respect though. Constantly changing when you'll pay.. doing things like getting legendary Cows instead of paying (though for whatever reason someone else paid DTM back a chunk of it for you so he isn't calling you a scammer).. Threatening to not pay if people bother you after 6 months of waiting...

You've just reach the level of a scammer in my book. You didn't have much issue collecting from the people who bet when you won (4 never paid. total of 220k and a tc. they all no longer play. makes up for qratos and milfhunter who you never paid a total of 4 tcs to on 2nd superbowl bet. they both no longer play so we'll call it a push).

Envyops out of current bets no longer plays so can even take those 2 off the list and say you owe 61 tcs.

It's also been noted you haven't even logged in weeks. Really seems you just view this as a way to make fast money. Since you lost you just avoid playing. "oh i'm busy with nodtools" "oh i'm busy with work" "oh i'm busy with D&D". Hopefully if you ever hold another gambling competition people aren't stupid enough to trust you.

Actually (don't say a ****ing word) I've been really busy with work and haven't been playing any games for the last several weeks, as numerous friends who I normally game with can attest.

**** happened irl. Sorry. Real life expenses and time-consuming things took priority, and I've had to prioritize those things over Nod debts. Not that it's particularly your business, but this week I finished paying the final big irl debt I had from a couple of layoffs, so this weekend I'll be starting to pay Nod debts with cash, starting with the smaller ones (sorry dorky) and working my way up.

Hope that explains why it's taken so long, and everyone will be paid. I'll make best efforts to contact the people who no longer play as well and try to get them on to make sure they at least get their TCs in case they start playing again.

But Blaze...scammer? I logged into the forums to see how much I owed to whom so I could make an initial bliss, and I must say...scammer? I'm an *******, I'm arrogant, I've taken a long time now and in the past to pay debts, but I have never and will never scam anyone. I'm easily accessible via email (daeronryuujin@gmail.com) or nodtools.net or social media if you have me on Facebook, so I'm not exactly hiding from anyone, and the fact I had neither the time nor the money to pay those debts doesn't mean I'm scamming anyone, nor would I destroy my ties with the community I love by doing so, you little ****.

Anyhow, to those who are owed, rest easy! First few will be this weekend and the rest over the coming weeks.

Last edited by hotshot64; 01-22-2017 at 04:45 AM.. Reason: Lover isn't a verb but it ****ing should be

Old 01-22-2017, 06:03 AM   #42
Gem Pouch Expert

I don't know much of this story. Just heard you have big debt without taking any loan.

I want only to say that I appreciate you for the nodtools website and thank you.
I believe people that are directly affected by this conflict should be more forgiven. You brought great quality to Nod. I don't think you deserve to be called any bad words.

Good luck!

Old 01-22-2017, 06:03 AM   #43
Epic Scholar

Debts have started being paid, see your name in green if you've been paid, message me in some manner to arrange payment, I'm still not on nod often but I can be contacted here, via facebook, or via email (daeronryuujin@gmail.com) and I'll be popping into nod when I can to check offline messages.

Last edited by hotshot64; 01-22-2017 at 06:06 AM.. Reason: Weird double post.

Old 01-22-2017, 06:07 AM   #44
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzus
I don't know much of this story. Just heard you have big debt without taking any loan.

I want only to say that I appreciate you for the nodtools website and thank you.
I believe people that are directly affected by this conflict should be more forgiven. You brought great quality to Nod. I don't think you deserve to be called any bad words.

Good luck!
Nah they're right to be impatient and annoyed. That said, I'm paying interest, and being called a scammer is a step too far, given my history and who I am.

Old 01-22-2017, 11:09 AM   #45
Boss Hunter

:{ honestly that was mostly to motivate you to start playing more. the most important thing to the vast majority of long time nodders is their repuation as reputation is everything in nod. that being said a few others do consider you that route as well. general consensus seems to be you're a stupid jerk though so rest easy. we always thought you were that.

I'm glad to see you've started paying the debts. you may dislike me for stating it but.. it's not like people can hunt you down irl to collect cept xshad

Old 01-22-2017, 11:48 AM   #46
Epic Scholar

Everyone will be paid, with interest, no matter what. End of story, no matter how long it's taken me. I did threaten not to pay people a few months back during a high stress time to shut them up when I couldn't pay anyone because harassing someone about something they can't do helps nothing, but don't worry...I'll cut my own wrists before becoming just another scammer...and there was never the slightest actual intent to not pay anyone.

But let's be clear Blaze, you didn't start it. I logged in to the forums to start on paying debts and saw your message, not the other way around, though admittedly it pissed me off enough that I logged in from mobile and paid some rather than waiting until I got home.

Old 01-22-2017, 12:33 PM   #47
Seer's BFF

Daer wolf!

Old 01-22-2017, 01:27 PM   #48
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot64
Actually (don't say a ****ing word) I've been really busy with work and haven't been playing any games for the last several weeks, as numerous friends who I normally game with can attest.

**** happened irl. Sorry. Real life expenses and time-consuming things took priority, and I've had to prioritize those things over Nod debts. Not that it's particularly your business, but this week I finished paying the final big irl debt I had from a couple of layoffs, so this weekend I'll be starting to pay Nod debts with cash, starting with the smaller ones (sorry dorky) and working my way up.

Old 01-22-2017, 01:34 PM   #49
Boss Hunter

Quote:
But let's be clear Blaze, you didn't start it. I logged in to the forums to start on paying debts and saw your message, not the other way around, though admittedly it pissed me off enough that I logged in from mobile and paid some rather than waiting until I got home.

>_> everything being said i still don't strongly advise people to participate in bets unless you have the funds prepared beforehand to prevent any issues from happening again <_<

@ payment list
devil rarely logs so wouldn't hold your breath to pay him off.
envyops i haven't seen in forever. afaik no longer plays.
thorin is pretty inactive lately as well.
the rest shouldn't be an issue

Last edited by Blaze; 01-22-2017 at 01:37 PM..

So disrespectful and more
Old 01-22-2017, 04:16 PM   #50
Tip
Gem Pouch Expert

Unhappy So disrespectful and more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soxson
Did he state his name in his post, Sox? No. He referenced for others who already have the knowledge. Why do you continue to expose irl names yourself. The individual will do it if they so wish. He doesn't have his irl name on Nodtools.net credits. With exception of Daer actually asking you to post that (and even then)... that's not cool bro.

I'm so super very exquisitely happy that you don't know mine.

Old 01-22-2017, 04:22 PM   #51
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tip
Did he state his name in his post, Sox? No. He referenced for others who already have the knowledge. Why do you continue to expose irl names yourself. The individual will do it if they so wish. He doesn't have his irl name on Nodtools.net credits. With exception of Daer actually asking you to post that (and even then)... that's not cool bro.

I'm so super very exquisitely happy that you don't know mine.
he literally just said you can contact him on FB

-.-
Old 01-22-2017, 04:28 PM   #52
Tip
Gem Pouch Expert

Default -.-

Quote:
he literally just said you can contact him on FB
I read that. I even referred to it in my reply to you (did he mention his name in his post reference....). He still didn't say his name. He stated for those who already knew the info that wanted to attempt that avenue. "..or social media IF YOU HAVE ME ON FACEBOOK, so I'm....."

I'm not arguing back and forth with you. I just don't understand why you are so flippant with others' irl information. I'd hate for someone to get scammed, identity thieved, harassed or other harmful repercussion because of your loose tongue. :'(

Old 01-22-2017, 10:10 PM   #53
Epic Scholar

I missed some things. It's ok Tip, I should have mentioned my name. I'm in both the Nodiatis group and on the Nodiatis Facebook page so it's ok, I'm Devon Cook if anyone wants to message me. I've always made myself accessible to be contacted offline for those who put in the effort, the only thing is until very recently I've usually logged every day so people never learned how.

Old 01-22-2017, 11:52 PM   #54
Epic Scholar

Quote:
This was like a year ago.

Old 01-23-2017, 02:40 AM   #55
Epic Scholar

Quote:
This was like a year ago.
Uncensored pic was uploaded to imgur 4 months ago (glitch took the link, saved his own copy, made the edit and overwrote my link)

Old 01-23-2017, 09:35 AM   #56
Epic Scholar

Regardless, the only games I've been playing for the past month or so have been mobile games at work. Nod doesn't qualify. I have some time at work sometimes to pop up a game on my phone but Nod is still too much of a pain in the ass to play even on a tablet.

Old 01-24-2017, 05:37 PM   #57
Gem Pouch Expert

I need to read

Last edited by Redeye; 01-25-2017 at 01:50 PM..

Old 01-27-2017, 07:55 PM   #58
Boss Hunter

update: saw envyops in civil with face today so he is playing again.

Old 01-28-2017, 01:32 AM   #59
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze
update: saw envyops in civil with face today so he is playing again.
Thanks, I'll send him a pm letting him know when he'll be paid. Sounds like he's the last person who was no longer playing. The rest of the 1-3 TC debts will be paid next weekend and then I'll be paying Thorin (once I get him to logon), then Dorky...if I can find a bank in Luxembourg that's willing to transfer that amount of money at one time.

All debts should be paid by March at the latest, but I won't make any guarantees. Don't want to make the same mistake for the 7th time.

Old 03-13-2017, 05:40 AM   #60
Epic Scholar

If you're still on this list and not in green, please message me in game for your TCs.