Old 06-29-2008, 10:59 AM   #81
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

The sky darkens as if all the light has been sucked out of the surounding area. As the darkness draws closer the surounding forest starts to wilt as if it has been drained of all its life. As the darkness comes into view there is a small floating orb of what looks like a ball of electricity. It lands just in front of the cart.

The orb slowly fades and outsteps a cloaked figure. Then there is a loud bang as the darkness dissapeared in a flash.

There stood this cloaked figure and walked towards the cart.

He stopped about 12 paces from the cart and then pulled his staff out from under his cloak and put it in the ground.

Then said " I am Lord Lomash"! "who goes there?" he spoke with a voice of power and knowledge

Last edited by doug; 06-30-2008 at 06:15 AM..

Old 06-29-2008, 09:32 PM   #82
Lady Mystikal

She nods and walks toward the cart. She stops sharply as the orb approaches. She jumps at the loud bang. She takes a step back, and listens to him. After he talks, she looks to Thor to see what they should do to the new comer.

Old 06-29-2008, 10:57 PM   #83
Sheshro Skry

(dotdotdot)

Old 06-30-2008, 06:15 AM   #84
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

(removed my sigi srz about tht)

Old 06-30-2008, 08:40 AM   #85
Thors Battlehammer

Jacuel ignored the newcomer as he tended to the wounded as he started to go into a seizure. He growled lightly and cursed in his tongue. Thor quickly drew his sword as the bang sounded and prepared for battle.

"We are but humble travelers that are trying to get to Malakia. I have not seen you in these parts before. So, I must ask, did you slaughter these men with those trolls...?" Thor tried to keep his anger in check as he spoke but he still let it show.

Last edited by Thors Battlehammer; 06-30-2008 at 08:57 AM..

Old 06-30-2008, 08:52 AM   #86
Seer's BFF

"Malakia why would you be headed there?"
"I am not responsible for this how dare you accuse me of such a thing"
and with this remark sweeps up his staff and mutters something under his breath.

I have been tracking these trolls for days from a distance and when i realized what they were about to do i couldn't get here fast enough to stop it as the trolls are no longer sticking to there own areas they seem to be moving out and i want to find out why.

after explaining his presence he then releases this traveler has drawn his sword and looks at him with a piercing look. " there is no need for weapons" If i wanted i could have striked you down from the air but i have a feeling your more use to me alive.

Last edited by doug; 06-30-2008 at 12:20 PM..

Old 06-30-2008, 11:58 AM   #87
Sheshro Skry

A long, loud laugh split the air as he stood up, his limbs shaking slightly. "Arrogance is a trait for the weak and foolhardy and is wasted here." He looked at the newcomer, "And trolls alone could not have caused the horrific scene. Though, I did enjoy the entrance." He chuckled merrily, "We head to Malakia to add another member to our party, and continue south. As for the trolls, I'd be willing to stake my life on the fact that they are being used by a hand bigger then we know. There are no coincidences." He shrugs, starting to let in a small flow of power from his surroundings in case the man wanted to continue his argument about weapons. Once that intake of power began to flow in anger, somewhere in his mind, a laugh resounded, its prison weakening.

Last edited by Sheshro Skry; 06-30-2008 at 12:16 PM..

Old 06-30-2008, 12:24 PM   #88
Thors Battlehammer

Jacuel grunted as the man he was tending to fell stiff, he pressed against his neck to search for a pulse but it was not there. He gave a glare toward the stranger but held his ground from attacking, he could not allow himself to fall to his anger.

"Damn...well there's one less to worry about, though I really would have liked to see the man live. Name your grounds, sir, or we shall call ours." Thor strengthened his pose as Jacuel rose and cracked his knuckles.

A deep chuckle of grim retort came from the dragon knowing that he would dearly like to avenge the stranger's life with another stranger's blood.

Old 06-30-2008, 01:12 PM   #89
Seer's BFF

well jumping to conclusions that it was me was a bit rude if you don't mine me saying so!

and i would have hoped that there was a surviver at least then i would have a trail to follow it seems that i have lost the trolls trail for now which upsets me greatly puts years of work to waste i was getting close to getting the information i needed to put them to rest.

so if you have no objections i would offer you my assistance for the time being till at least Malakia so i can speak to the locals to see if i can pry some information from them if not maybe join you on your journey south though why you would want to go south of Malakia interests me greatly those are lands of many secrets

Last edited by doug; 06-30-2008 at 01:22 PM..

Old 06-30-2008, 01:28 PM   #90
Sheshro Skry

He shrugs his shoulders, letting the energy fill him for the first time in years. "Join us if you will." He muttered and turned, starting to walk down the road past the battlefield, leaving the bloodstained dirt behind.

Old 07-01-2008, 06:45 PM   #91
Sheshro Skry

(yar..)

Old 07-01-2008, 11:16 PM   #92
Thors Battlehammer

Thor gaped like a fish for a small moment then looked towards Jacuel as he silently went to the wagon and strapped the harness on. He then saw the Fae standing there acting very lady-like which he gave a smile for that act. Then he nodded and joined Jacuel just as silently.

Old 07-02-2008, 11:57 AM   #93
Seer's BFF

Lomash stood right where he was watching these travellers. He thought to himself wondering why they would be going south of Malakia as those lands were rarely travelled he pottered on this thought for a moment then sat down.

As he sat there he pulled 2 orbs out from under is cloak 1 Black and 1 Clear he then pulled the staff out the ground and sat it across his legs and started muttering under his breath as he did this a small black tornado looking thing spiralled towards the clear orb and it slowly started to turn black after it turned black he put the orbs back into his cloak.

Last edited by doug; 07-02-2008 at 12:00 PM..

Old 07-02-2008, 09:58 PM   #94
Lady Mystikal

She stands there silently, watching the newcomer. She didn't know what to think of him, or how to approach him, so she kept her distance. She smiles at Thor and blushes slightly. This was the first sign of attention he had shown her so far, and she didn't know how to react.

Old 07-03-2008, 12:22 AM   #95
Sheshro Skry

He continues walking down the path toward their destination and turned to look back to see everyone just standing around, the newest member doing something that made something in the back of his head tingle, and the Fae watching him. He shrugged saw Thor putting the harness on the dragon and figured they'd catch up to him soon. He just loved being on the road, it left him little time to yearn, instead he got to fill his mind with travel, exploration, danger and magic. He sighed softly and let the warm wind carry his mind away to a lake, as he sat with his love...he shook his head and sneezed. "Ugh.." He shook, all the fur on his tail puffing out.

Old 07-03-2008, 03:13 AM   #96
Thors Battlehammer

(these late nights at work are killing me =/)

Thor hopped onto the wagon and offered a hand down to the Fae. Jacuel looked back waiting, they both had a feeling that there was trouble brewing around this man and they did not want to show thier power just yet. Thor frowned slightly as a thought passed between him and his Partner, things were starting to turn but to what degree and how would they play a part in this era.

Last edited by Thors Battlehammer; 07-04-2008 at 01:12 AM..

Old 07-05-2008, 12:02 PM   #97
Seer's BFF

as Lomash watched them get ready he suddenly figured that though he had been accepted to travel with these travlers he didnt know exactly how to travel as he was not used to there means of transport. So walked towards the one that had accepted his offer of help and said " Do you mind if i walk with you?"

Last edited by doug; 07-05-2008 at 12:10 PM..

Old 07-07-2008, 12:42 AM   #98
Lady Mystikal

She takes Thor's hand and sits beside him. 'Onward we go' she says nervously. The tension was so high, after that demon episode, and the new comer. She tread lightly with her words, not wanting to start another fight between her new companions.

Old 07-07-2008, 01:15 AM   #99
Sheshro Skry

As the cart catches up, he grabs one of the crossbeams and pulls himself vertically, flipping over to land sitting in the back again. He smiled merrily, "Let us continue our journey friends." He put his head in his hands and closed his eyes, wondering how long of a trip was left. He brooded, letting his thoughts consume his consciousness, a small wind kicking up. He looked up at that, "No.." As the wind began to blow harder, he turned his thoughts to his love, gazing at the pair at the front of the cart, "Not again. Never again." He murmured softly, frost dripping down his sleeve. The wind started to kick up dust around the cart. "I'll never forget you..but its time..time to reclaim what is mine." He raised his head to the sky, a flash of light piercing through the clouds forming above the cart. It struck him in the chest and he screamed into the darkness filling around him, flying into the air, sailing for a few moments before impact brought a clap of thunder. He skidded down the road behind the cart, rolling to a stop. He let out his breath in a huff and raised his head, looking back to them, "Heheh.." He stood slowly, his robe tattered and torn, his arms and face cut and bleeding, "Welcome home.." He raised his hand slowly, a globe of ice hovering above his outstretched fingers, dripping frost onto the ground, "My magic will no longer be my master." He grinned, collapsing the magic into his hand, dismissing it. He started to walk back towards the group and vaulted the distance he had flown, summoning a wind at his back to land where he had started, the fur on his tail puffed out as it lay on his lap. "Mourning will never bring her back, and I will no longer be used." He spoke softly, giving a look to the elder.

Old 07-07-2008, 12:11 PM   #100
Thors Battlehammer

Jacuel nodded, he watched with curiosity. Not much surprised him anymore in his age, even if was still considered young for a dragon. He started moving off without anymore waiting.

^Shall we?^ He broadcasted to the entire group hoping to shake a couple of companions back to their senses.

He crested one hill then the rest of the winding path was downhill, he sighed and prepared himself for a task that would leave him sore. On the way down, he only slid once, but long enough for the rocks to tear away at his hardened, calloused scales. No blood though, he praised, but still painful. He slowed as the road leveled and the trees cleared to reveal the small town of Malakia. He chuckled knowing he would be able to join the group in this town for they knew both hunters rather well and did not fright easily now.
Already he saw the children lining up from the shouts of the sentries. He hurried on, playing with the 'man-cubs,' as many of his kin put it, was a great pleasure for him and relaxing. He knew that they were the closet he would get to having young himself unless he was accepted back into the dragon Clans or found a female that was rejected and needed companionship.

Last edited by Thors Battlehammer; 07-07-2008 at 12:17 PM..