Old 06-20-2008, 12:55 AM   #61
Thors Battlehammer

"So you have powers? Still, I thank you for the warning but we must get to Malakia, this is the fastest route save flight. I beg you two to stay in the wagon and protect yourselves well, this may get ugly..." He grumbled as he unsheated his sword and laid it beside him in the seat then did the same with his bow.

Old 06-21-2008, 12:26 AM   #62
Lady Mystikal

She hadn't had to protect herself in ages. Not that it was hard for her, she just wasn't in the practice of it. All her senses heightened, and he teeth grew slightly. 'Whatever will come, I am ready.' Her purple eyes flashed a spark of red, and then returned to normal.

Old 06-21-2008, 03:29 AM   #63
Sheshro Skry

He nods, "I told you I have some command of the arts, but very little is left to me. Did your partner not speak with you?" He pondered that thought for a moment and gazed to the Fae for a moment, "You really desire it, don't you?" He looked out to the birds again, "Battles are an ugly affair. Though perhaps preperation and willingness are two different stories. I do not look forward to what may come, but I will meet it all the same." A wind blew across his back and rustled his cloak, the sensitive fur bristling. He shook off the feeling of dread creeping up his spine, remembering how he, like the Fae, could turn to his roots for power if the case called for it. He rubbed a hand across his itchy tail, quickly scratching it against the wagon before letting it take up the guise of a cloak once more.

Old 06-21-2008, 01:32 PM   #64
Thors Battlehammer

Jacuel growled as he sniffed the air, strange things lay ahead, friend or foe, his nose could not detect. All he knew was that there was fresh blood in the air mingled in with the old, decaying blood. He looked back at his Partner and conversed with him. Thor nodded and took hold of his weapons, sheathing his blade. Thor then turned to his companions and sighed.

"Things are not going to be friendly up ahead, if you wish, you can stay with the wagon when we go check on the land ahead..." Thor shifted as Jacuel turned and started to pull the wagon off the road to a low, bushy tree.

Old 06-21-2008, 04:03 PM   #65
Lady Mystikal

The demon rose within her, as a grin crept across her face. She shakes her head no slowly, 'Oh no, I'm not missing this...' She hops down off the wagon after Thor. 'I'll be right back' She walks over behind a wide tree. After she is out of their sight, she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. Her body tingles as her demon side takes over. Her eyes flash a bright red, her teeth shoot out in length, her fingernails grow long and pointed. Her mind fills with the faces of her family's killers. This would be her revenge, and she would enjoy her victim's blood on her lips. A small growl escapes her lips, and she laughs devilishly as she walks back to reveal herself to them.

Old 06-21-2008, 09:32 PM   #66
Thors Battlehammer

(damn!!! Sexy she-demon alright now we're talking =D)

Old 06-21-2008, 09:36 PM   #67
Lady Mystikal

lol glad you approve

Old 06-22-2008, 11:27 AM   #68
Sheshro Skry

He smiles softly and shakes his head slightly. Daemonic Fae. Who would have ever thought he'd see the day. Not that he could voice any protest, after all, he could argue that they came from the same background as he brushed his tail with a hand. "Well, if everyone else is running about, slaying bandits and/or men of a platoon, perhaps I will give the arts of combat a try once more." He sighed softly, starting to walk out on the path, it shouldn't have had to come down to bloodshed, he thought to himself, quickest trails or no.

Old 06-23-2008, 12:52 AM   #69
Thors Battlehammer

"Just becareful..." Thor grumbled as his heightened senses detected foul beings. "I believe simple trolls are what we smell but uncertain." He notched an arrow and crept up the path to peer over the crest to see a bloody field of bodies, several ripped to shreds, others torn open, he spot one body barely moving on the edge of the disaster.
He grumbled as he scoped the area, he soon found three green creatures and confirmed them as forest trolls and drew their attention with a single shot to one's head. As the body fell, the others shrieked and charged at him. He shoved his bow into the quiver then drew his sword. Jacuel knelt behind him ready to pounce on his prey.

Last edited by Thors Battlehammer; 06-23-2008 at 12:56 AM..

Old 06-23-2008, 12:59 AM   #70
Lady Mystikal

Her head lowers in a demonic laugh...'Here troll troll troll...' She walks steadily toward them as they charged at her. She extends both her arms, and scratches their bellies as they run past her. They both stop in pain as the red blood pours from their stomachs. As they stand there in shock, she walks away and to the only body in the field still moving.

Old 06-23-2008, 01:22 AM   #71
Sheshro Skry

He came over the bluff and stared into the carnage, grimacing slightly. He saw three trolls left on the battlefield, and knew in his heart that this kind of destruction could not have been caused by them alone, but that didn't factor into his mind. His anger boiled over into rage and he watched as the lead troll was shot down, and the others slaughtered by the Fae, but nothing mattered anymore but the rage. He had to fuel his anger somehow. He grinned and raised his head towards the clouds, cackling maniacally. The cloud cover began to coalesce into darkness overhead. Snow started falling on the battlefield as he lowered his gaze to his travelling companions, his daemon, his rage didn't understand the difference between friend and foe, so they didn't matter. They were alive, they were here, they must've helped create this disaster somehow. He raised his hands to the sky, pulling the darkness down almost on top of the battlefield. He grinned widely as he pushed his anger into his magic, raining bolts of frost onto bodies, friends and dying trolls alike. His hands radiated cold as he fueled the rain, frost pooling on the grass below him, choking off the life of it. His anger began to fade and a single thought entered his mind as he began to fall..What happened to the elder?

Old 06-23-2008, 01:38 AM   #72
Thors Battlehammer

"Alosca muiisao doi unt baisa!" Thor chanted as he realized Sheshro had slipped into a frenzy, a sheild of power formed above the four of them catching the ice and everything else while draining Thor's strength. Jacuel growled and stepped toward the being and blew smoke into his eyes and chanted in the same langauge Thor spoke.
"Azia moun dia havj usi du banta..." He then pricked the palm of his right forepaw and let a drop of blood drip onto Sheshro as he made a daemon holding spell.

Old 06-23-2008, 01:59 AM   #73
Lady Mystikal

She growls, wanting to fight him, but the shield made that impossible. 'Let me out! I'll take care of him!' She claws at the dome, getting no where. The injured made a moaning gargle, and the woman side of her took over. The rush of anger disappeared, and she changed back slowly to her loving self again.

Old 06-23-2008, 02:01 AM   #74
Sheshro Skry

He looked up at the elder and grinned widely, "Luckily enough for you, dragon, that heartache has stolen the grandest parts of the mortal's energy stores, or divine magic wouldn't save you from my wrath. Let your spell keep him in control of his mind, it shant hold me long, and we both know it. Celebrate your victory today, and pray none of his blood is spilt by your partner. If he begins to store energy in anger, the bonds of your magic will loose more rapidly. I will return for your lives, but..the Fae intrigues me. Perhaps I shall keep her around for some fun." His eyes flutter, "Ahh, he is so weak..Pathetic really, giving so much of his soul to a woman. Goodbye, dragon." Unconsciousness took over the young man, as the cold began to seep into his robes.

Old 06-23-2008, 02:16 AM   #75
Thors Battlehammer

Jacuel shook his head, this one would be hard to vanquish and keep the host alive. He muttered curses in his tongue before lifting the limp body and wobbling back to Thor where he would treat the small being with his Partner's help. He then looked at the other laying face down in the mud, all of the blood around the being made the body hard to determine the gender little on the color of flesh. He sighed, healing would be a chore for both of them and yet he could do nothing right now until they arrived in Malakia and get fresh items and bandages.

^This will be hard to do...what do you think we should do?^
^We take them to Malakia and lodge them both until they are well...after that...I do not know.^

Old 06-23-2008, 10:33 PM   #76
Lady Mystikal

Her body calms down and she watches the conflict. She stands back, waiting on whatever to happen. She watches as the dragon carries him. She doesn't know what to do, so she stands there helplessly.

Old 06-24-2008, 12:16 AM   #77
Sheshro Skry

He stirs and starts to return to consciousness. He yelped as he realized he was ibeing moved across the field, in the dragon's hold. He pondered his predicament for a moment and gazed up at the elder, wondering what happened. All that he could remember was coming over the hill, then..anger. Then it was all a blank. He knew why, but he couldn't say. The creature had powers over him he didn't want to admit. Though, it looked like everyone was still alive, so it must've been contained somehow. Then he knew in his heart, one of the reasons it didn't slaughter these people, the reason it slept so long. "Ryo.." He murmured softly and gazed up past the elder, "I'm so sorry Ryo.." He shuddered as he waited for them to stop.

Last edited by Sheshro Skry; 06-24-2008 at 01:46 AM..

Old 06-24-2008, 01:50 AM   #78
Thors Battlehammer

Jac looked down at the one in his grasp and shook his head. So many things wrong with this one, he now knew that, but what he could heal with his talents is minor compared to what needed to be healed on this one's own work. He sighed and sat the little one down as he would a babe.

^Your daemon is strong, but you can defeat it...with help. That is if you want to rid yourself of it.^ Jacuel looked at the blood on Sheshro's head and noticed it looked blacker than night and cracked. Very strong...
He turned to Thor and shrugged then jumped into the air to bring the wagon back by flight.

"Well, while we wait for Jac to come back, we might as well try to stop this one's bleeding." Thor sighed and knelt beside the being trying to decide where to begin and where exactly was the blood coming from.

Last edited by Thors Battlehammer; 06-27-2008 at 02:18 AM.. Reason: tiff said skip her turn this time

Old 06-27-2008, 12:45 PM   #79
Sheshro Skry

He sat up slowly and grinbed at the dragon before it flew off, "They say that anything is possible, elder. But some of us know that that isn't exactly the truth." He sighed softly, "It is in my heritage, my mother liked to run in the wrong circles.." He looked off into the distance, cleaning himself off as best he could, "Ah yes, well I know a few things." He reached for the magic and found he didn't have anything to draw from. He concentrated on his surroundings and couldn't pull in anything, and he groaned softly, "Well..lets get to work." He began trying to clean the body to staunch the bleeding and bandage the wounds.

Old 06-29-2008, 01:03 AM   #80
Thors Battlehammer

Thor scanned the man with what little magical powers he allowed to show and found little more than surface wounds none that were mortal. He sighed, and to his relief, Jacuel quickly returned with the cart in his grip. He sat it down then glided a few paces away to land safely then rejoined the group and dug into the cart after his medical kit. Jacuel hobbled back to the man with his kit in his arms.

"How much longer do you have to limp? That wound should be healed by now." Thor said without a single glance at the dragon.
Jacuel rolled his eyes then sat as he scanned the various wounds.
"Right, well I will let you tend to him then. Ma'am, do you wish to rest in the cart for a while? Jacuel's work may be a while before he allows the man to be moved."