Old 09-14-2008, 06:50 PM   #241
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

Grimmjaw woke up from the commotion and looked around to see what was going it looked like the others where preparing for a fight so he quickly got up and sjumped down from the wagon

he grabbed his staff and asked Lomash "what was going on" since he had dozed off just after they left the town

Old 09-14-2008, 10:43 PM   #242
Omni

"Oh look a shiny pebble" Omni bends down to pick it up and sticks it into his pocket. "Well, this may be a dream but at least I can have a souvenier, eh" Still the memories flow on and on, bits and pieces meshed into a never endin jumble of confusion. Slowly Omni feels a warmth in his pocket. Upon reaching in to find the source, it stops suddenly as if there were never warmth at all. Pulling his empty hand out of his pocket he shrugs, never realizing that the pebble was gone. "Hmm, how odd." "Well I suppose I should start working on a way to exit this dream state.. or whatever it is. I do hope Acorn is allright, there is no telling what sort of mischief that little bugger will get into with out me there to set him straight!"

Meanwhile....
The fog spreads among the unseen creatures, clinging to their forms and giving them shapes and sizes. The fog begins to thicken, absorbing the magicks hiding these unseen foes. Acorn ponders on a memory.. "Simply put, its just a small matter of proper application of knowledge, and a few tricks mind you." "Bah! Poppycock, there is no such thing as magic, Acorn, simply just unexplained reasons for events. Now quit this nonsense, and stop calling me a mage!" Omni would get so riled up at that particular comment. Acorn chuckles to himself as he recalls how much he fun he had teasing Omni, ever since they were wee kids. ^Well the fool needs to hurry up and wake, I wont be of much use for protection in this state^ As Acorn ponders this thought, he peers out to see if the antimagic potion had taken its affect, inwardly he chuckles at the name. ^If only Omni had heard me call it that..He would throw a literall fit!!^ The fog has thickend and attached itself to every inch of the magics used for invisibility. Without warning the fogs hardens into a greyish substance and promptly shatters, leaving the ground coverend in dust that quickly beings to fade away. In its wake the creatures continue to march on, apparently not noticing that they have lost their element of suprise...

Old 09-15-2008, 01:02 PM   #243
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

Lomash without looking at Grimmjaw simply said "We are expecting a battle young one with a foe i am unfamiliar with" So just be ready and for gods sake don't be stupid with your powers this could be a long battle and you will need energy for it all so don't waste to much so stay close to me young one and pray my light show gave them a second thought about attacking though i doubt it will be that simple.

Old 09-15-2008, 01:22 PM   #244
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

Grimmjaw quickly took a defensive position and prepared to cast a spell if it should become necessary behind Lomash and carefully watched the surroundings waiting for things start

Old 09-16-2008, 06:08 PM   #245
Ryo Lynn

Ryo shivered slightly as she felt Fluffy’s wind circle around her and she pulled the fur closer to her automatically. She felt so useless just hiding where no one could see her but apparently could smell her if their noses were strong enough. She wanted to help but she knew that if she tried she would just get in the way, she had no clue how she could help anyway besides leading them off the trail. That idea, however, would mean she had to go off by herself and she just didn’t want to do that. That would leave her wide open to capture again and she refused that. Then again she didn’t even know if these were the same people that kidnapped her the first time.

Cursing softly under her breath at her weakness she jumped softly when she felt Fluffy’s head fall to her lap. “I’m fine. I just wish I could help in some way, especially if this is my fault.” Which she hoped it wasn’t. However until the enemy got closer there was no way she could know if it was he same people and if they came for her that’s when she would know. Then again Fluffy had fought them so… “Are they back again? Is that who’s coming at us? Is this my fault?” Her hand moved up to grab his as if she were afraid he’d pull away at all her questions. Her grip was tight on his hand as she waited for his answers, her brows furrowed in worry.

However she didn’t wait long for his answer before she started spewing off more questions. “Do…do you think that if I tried to fight something might happen and I’d remember if I could fight or not? Or maybe I can do something special and I won’t know until I try.” She was starting to get into the idea the more she thought about it. Maybe, just maybe, if she did try something then something might happen and if nothing did at least she’d learn fast how to defend herself.

Old 09-16-2008, 09:39 PM   #246
Gem Pouch Expert

Vuxxa saw this green substance form around the horde, then shatter. ^What the hell was that. Whatever it was, the cloaking magic is now dispersed.^ Vuxxa sensed nagativity in the air. Somebody was blaming themselves for this.

^If somebody in that group is blaming themseselves, they will only cause themeselves to fall to their might.^

He sent a message to Ryo through mental speach ^Don't be down on yourself. This coming fight is not you fault. If I didnt happen to be in the area this fight wouldnt be happening. They wouldnt have found your cart at this time. You will only bring harm upon your self if you place this all on you.^ then he thought to himself ^Well hope i didnt scare her too much.^

Old 09-16-2008, 10:53 PM   #247
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

Lomash sensed the fear from the cart and sensed the mental speech though couldn't break his concentration to figure out what was said nor did he really care at this point he figured they where after the girl in the cart and well he wouldn't let this happen. he didn't know why but he had a strong urge to not let them capture the girl seemed like she was important to the journey.

So he prepared his simple defensive shield spell and was loaded in the smallest of orbs this would be lomash's last spell if need be he kept this to himself though. he then made sure he was protecting Grimmjaw a suitable amount and got ready with the cloaking failing Lomash could now see the targets which made his mind locking powers all that more effective.

Old 09-19-2008, 04:34 PM   #248
Sheshro Skry

(telepathy usually falls under god-modding..be careful)

He looked up at her and smiled softly, stroking her cheek with a hand. He smiles sadly, "I don't want to see you hurt Ryo..I can't let that happen. I know you want to help, but its dangerous, and I won't put you in harm's way." He listened to her for a moment without interrupting or questioning her, but when she stopped, he decided to answer all of her queries, "Shh..its okay, its okay. We don't know that they're here for you. Perhaps they came for the township. We honestly don't know anything about the battalion coming. It'll be alright though, I'm here for you..I won't let them take you." He held her hand, pulling her into his arms to comfort her, "If you tried to help and something didn't click, didn't work and you were injured, I couldn't stand for it. I know it's hard Ryo..I know it, but please..just stay with me. I won't leave you. Until you can remember your past and what your capable of..this isn't the time to be a heroine Ryo. If you want to test yourself against me, in a controlled situation, I'll help you. But Ryo, these things are evil, and even if they aren't after you, they'll take you anyways, because you're..you." He smiled sadly.

Old 09-23-2008, 11:43 AM   #249
Gem Pouch Expert

"So I have finally made it legions of fell souls will not keep me from what I desire nothing will stand in my way". Ketotsue thought to himself "wow that was corny". Useing an abilty gained from ages of meditation he begin serching the land for any traces of the energy he was searching for. "Whats this could I have really found it after all this time hiding away in some pittiful cart no it can't be that simple well I suppose the only thing to do is investigate". Ketotsue begin to think about what he had found "well of course it couldn't be easy why must there always be a massive cluster of twisted thoughts around the objects I desire well no matter the only thing standing in my way now is that horde". Ketotsue then readied his trusted Katana and entered into a deep trance and began to read off his final teleportaion scrool"

Last edited by ketotsue; 09-23-2008 at 11:47 AM..

Old 09-23-2008, 04:30 PM   #250
Ryo Lynn

(Due to the dug Ryo was given in captivity her brain isn’t healthy at the moment so she won’t be able to understand anyone trying to speak mind to mind with her but that doesn’t mean she won’t get anything.)

Ryo’s ears started ringing and she winced as it battered her already tortured mind. “Ahhhh!” The ringing almost sounded like a muffled talking, like someone was trying to get a message though to her via telepathy. It wasn’t working. Really all it was doing was giving her a huge headache. However as soon as the sound stopped she felt better, save for the slight ringing in her ears. Shaking her head a couple times she even covered her ears for a moment to try and get the sound to stop. She missed the first part of what Fluffy was trying to say to her but her hearing eventually fixed itself with a soft pop and she sighed in relief as the sounds around her rush back to her ears.

Sighing softly as Fluffy pulled her into his arms she clung to him, half thinking that the awful noise was going to come back and hoping that just by being near him it wouldn’t. It didn’t so she relaxed and was able to better pay attention to what he was saying to her. What he said made sense though she was loath to admit it. With a heavy sigh she nodded. “You’re right. I’ll just stay out of the way until I’m better.”

Looking up at him she pursed her lips as if thinking about something for a moment. “Then as soon as we’re in a safe area I want you to help me find out what I can do. I must be able to do something even if it’s just tripping someone at the right moment.” Resting her head on his shoulder she glared at nothing in particular. It figured she’d just get out of that Hell she had been in for only the gods knew how long and have to be back in another kind of hell. Was it too much to ask to just be able to relax for a while? You know, be able to just lay down anywhere and sleep and not worry about anything hurting you other than a squirrel dropping a nut on you? Ryo didn’t think it was too much to ask…not at all. But for now she’d clench her teeth and just wait out the storm and pray that nothing too horrible happened.

Last edited by Ryo Lynn; 09-27-2008 at 08:40 PM..

Old 09-24-2008, 08:04 PM   #251
Gem Pouch Expert

(Sheshro, didnt you use telepathy near the beggining)
Vuxxa senses another incantation being cast. ^What is this?^ He goes into deep though trying to figure out just what incantation was being read. ^Teleportation? Could this be the main event, will the mastermind now show his face. Sombody is going to teleport someplace near.^ A few more moments pass by as he creaps closer to the horde. ^Just who will strike first I wonder?^ he stops a moment ^That stench. That horrible stench. I could never mistake it, and that feeling of dread and darkness. Why has he come? Does he have something to do with all of this? That evil demon of darkness, of the shadows. This fight may have just become a lot more difficult.^

Old 09-24-2008, 11:18 PM   #252
TBH

(telepathy and mindspeaking can be confused with each other, becareful either way, either one could be very well considered modding if done to control someone's thoughts or infulence them. And sorry for my laspe I did not receive any email notices about posts...)

Thor tingled, power, great power, was closing in. Not as powerful he and Jacuel fought and slaugthered, but bad enough. He sent the feeling to his Partner and received a conformation of what he sensed. A mage duel was coming, did he dare use the gifts or stay a mundane? He would late Fate decide for him. He knew his day was coming to remake the Old, but was this only the beginning?

Old 09-25-2008, 12:37 AM   #253
Sheshro Skry

(I use carrots to denote self thoughts. And the mind speech I used in the beginning was started by a dragon. No reading or speech other then that)

Old 09-25-2008, 09:36 PM   #254
Gem Pouch Expert

(so i cant speak to somebody via my mind. why not. its just speaking)

Old 09-26-2008, 02:49 PM   #255
Gem Pouch Expert

As the wind began to pick up a sudden bolt of lighting came crashing down. "Agh never get used to that ahh so the climax has begun well no matter the only reason I am here is that cart" Ketotsue slowly began walking towards his destiantion when he realized he had appeared in the middle of the scum he had tried to avoid. "Fell creatures stand aside or taste absoulte pain". As the first beast stormed twoards Ketotsue he calmly reached for his katana took up his stance and waited for the bumbeling creature to meet its end. Just as quick as the sword had been drawn it had already found its mark in the upper part of the creatures skull. " Agh tremble not my dear Aregetim you will be complete again soon enough".

Old 09-26-2008, 04:46 PM   #256
Sheshro Skry

(you discerned her thoughts and feelings..that's way way more then speaking)

Old 09-26-2008, 11:50 PM   #257
Gem Pouch Expert

(No, i felt her dark feeling. I didnt do anything spiffy, i dint know what exactly she thought. Just like i said in the post I felt nagativity in the air, like sombody was blaming themeselves i didnt read thoughts or anything)

Old 09-27-2008, 12:09 AM   #258
Gem Pouch Expert

^The spell is complete. Now the spell caster shall be revealed^ As soon as Vuxxa laid eyes on the person who apeared amongst the horde a jolt of pain went throught his head "Argh, what the hell is happening" then he the man killed one of the creature "At least he isnt and enemy" he said as he cringed in pain. "But that darkness, it is still coming, I hope everybody here can handle it"

Old 09-27-2008, 09:46 PM   #259
Omni

Omni awakens with a start. "Uh! Where am I?" As he looks around he finds himself on the ground with his arms bound and tied. "Oh dear, what predicament have I got myself into now. Acorn! Where are you?" ^Ive got to get myself out of this and quick!^ Omni quickly takes in his surroundings. It appears as if he was being carried off and uncermoniously dumped in a hurry. Ahead down the road Omni can barely make out a lone figure standing in the face of the horde, whome he assumes were his recent captors. He struggles against his bonds, but to no avail. "Yes yes I can see I am tied up you fool! Well why dont you do something instead of sitting there laughing", he snarls at Acorn. Acorn takes another few seconds to revel in the humor, and promtly starts to gnaw at the leather bonds confining his foolish friend...

Old 09-28-2008, 10:55 AM   #260
TBH

(Did the fight ever happen??? I cant quite find the place of attack.....)