Old 08-12-2008, 07:47 AM   #201
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

(post is edited just fyi and srz about tht concussion is a pain)

Old 08-14-2008, 05:46 AM   #202
TBH

Thor drew a deep breath and looked back towards town. He cocked a brow and nodded slightly towards the oncomers.
"'bout time. Where have you been? Jac and I were beginning to think you were going to rejoin us."

Last edited by TBH; 08-14-2008 at 05:50 AM..

Old 08-16-2008, 06:50 PM   #203
Ryo Lynn

She leaned against him as they walked but she didn’t give him all of it like she wanted. If she couldn’t even walk at least a little bit on her own then it was going to take her longer to heal than she was willing to accept. When she looked from the ground to him as he spoke and made some motion she couldn’t stop the giggle from slipping past her lips when she saw his ears. “How cute!” Already her fingers itched to see is his ears were as soft as his tail but somehow she managed to keep herself under control and leave his ears alone.

By the time they cleared the wood she was doing much better at walking. Probably because the ground was now smoother and he was helping her keep her balance. “I’d like to try to walk there before you carry me. I need to see what level my strength is at. The more I have the better the chance is that I will heal sooner.” Resting her head against him for a moment she sighed softly. “I’m glad to help in anyway I can. After all you’ve helped me so much already.”

When she saw someone coming towards them she tried her best to stand a little straighter but couldn’t stand entirely on her own. She didn’t want to look as weak as she felt and she figured if she just faked being stronger eventually she would be. Fake it till you make it.

Old 08-16-2008, 09:00 PM   #204
Sheshro Skry

He let her lean on him as much as she needed and smiled softly down at her as they walked further into town. As they walked along, he felt completely at peace by her side again. The sun glinted down from above, shining as it fell slowly. As they continued, her pace steadied and even out, and he didn't have to offer her quite as much help, other than for her to occasionally lean against him. "That's fine, Ryo." He let her go and try to walk on her own. He watched her with pride, happy that she was able to do just fine on her own, or at least seemingly. He smiled, "Don't worry about it, I told you I'd do anything for you, just being with you again is amazing." He followed her gaze to his friends walking towards them, and he wrapped his arm around her waist. "Hello. Sorry to have been distracted for some time. I believe we'll be joining you, and I will travel in the back of the cart with her. Oh, where are my manners? Ryo, small mob. Small mob, this is Ryo."

Old 08-25-2008, 04:12 AM   #205
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

(i am back from holiday now srz was in Croatia for a week)

"Hello Ryo"! "I am Lomash" as he looked at the girl in front of him he sensed something in the air but couldn't tell what it was.

"Well as fun as standing here talking is i would rather we got out of here"

this town is starting to bore me and i must meditate and with this noise i can not.

Old 08-25-2008, 12:48 PM   #206
TBH

^Young one, get your mate aboard the wagon so we may follow the winds. And no sass, we will see if I am right when the time comes.^ Jacuel chuckled roughly and stared at Sheshro.

"Come, come, the road master is getting bitter." Thor chortled. "Anyway, I am Thor Battlehammer and mister whitey there is Jacuel. Welcome aboard our caravan to the unknown and I do hope you are looking for adventures."

Old 08-26-2008, 02:02 PM   #207
Ryo Lynn

She gave the people, and the dragon, she was introduced to a smile as she leaned against Fluffy. She was suddenly tired again and just wanted to rest or sit or whatever came first. As long as she got to sleep she was happy and as long as she healed she would be even happier. Now, if she regained her memory then, woo, would there be one happy person on this planet.

Laughing softly in response to Thor’s mention of adventures she brushed her fingers against the wound on her hip. “I never have to look for adventures, they always seem to find me.” Shifting her weight slightly she winced and then looked up to Fluffy. “Do you think we could sit down now? I think I’m about to fall down.” She knew she had pushed herself to far with how fresh her wounds were and so soon after a battle.

Old 08-26-2008, 02:18 PM   #208
Sheshro Skry

He smiled softly at the dragon, ^Not anymore. Not my mate, for some time.^ He chuckled softly and sighed, shaking his head at the marblesque elder, wondering if alabaster was created in its image, or if the powers that be made it to look like alabaster. He nodded at Ryo, "Well that's not always been true. You used to love to look for adventure.." He whispered, grinning slyly. He picked her up gingerly, helping her into the cart so she could sit down. He got in after her, "As long as we keep moving, we'll be safe." He told her softly, waiting for the cart to start moving.

Old 08-29-2008, 01:08 AM   #209
TBH

"You all heard the man, let's move out and the wind's our guide!" Thor shouted as Jacuel slowly moved along so everyone who was coming could climb on.

^Was your mate? Hmm, something nudges me that will change.^ Jacuel flipped his tail then picked up a little speed.

Old 08-29-2008, 04:37 AM   #210
Seer's BFF

Lomash jumped into the cart as it picked up a little speed smiling to himself. He was finally out of the town he was so pleased. He watched as they took flight this form of transportation was a lot slower than his usual transport. Though this way did save his energy and for that he was grateful as being in the town had drained it as he had not mediated in so long.

Lomash looked forward to getting to the open fields and building up his powers once more as he had felt from the start of the journey there was going to be some chaos along the way and he wanted to be prepared.

Old 08-30-2008, 08:52 AM   #211
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

Grimmjaw sits quietly in the wagon half asleep only barely noticing they had started to move away from the town

Old 09-03-2008, 12:44 PM   #212
TBH

The young slave yawned and looked curiously at Ryo then flipped over the back of the seat without a word to Thor and approached her. "You have been injured, yet the flesh is healed. Curious it is, that you still are that way. Are you in pain? I have learned some medicines from my teacher and my white Master knows far more than I though I can get intructions from him."

Thor listened, she needed to act independently and he was glad her curiousity got the best of her. He shivered slightly as the memory of the bar fight came back to him, she nearly died that day and he saved her lfe by killing her master and then easing her back to life. Jacuel comforted him with images of the times they have had with her before he dropped her off to be taught by a swordmaster. He nodded to a traveling merchant going to the town they left, a queer look was returned from the sight of Jacuel, but he paid no heed. Jacuel slowed at a fork and slowly turned to go further south to the country of Darslav. Home was calling them both. Neither of them wanted to tell the others about it though...

Old 09-04-2008, 02:40 PM   #213
Ryo Lynn

She sighed softly with relief when he picked her up and set her down in the cart, trying to ignore the strange blush that creped into her cheeks at his words. She waited for him to get settled into the cart himself before she leaned against him, resting her cheek against the soft fur of his tail. “As long as we keep moving…” She nodded, agreeing even though part of her wanted to argue.

She felt safe enough with him to close her eyes and relax completely, finding it easier to ignore the throbbing in the stitched wounds. She was hoping that she would be able to take the stitches out soon so that her body would heal and not over the threads. It hurt less now than when she was first stitched up but that could be because she was so tired.

When she heard someone start speaking to her she fought her eyelids until she was able to open them and look at the girl who spoke. “Well, the flesh isn’t entirely healed.” She replied, shifting enough to lift her shirt away from the stitched wound crossing from the lower part of her stomach to her hip then showing the stitched wound on her upper arm. Letting her weight fall back against Fluffy she struggled to keep her eyes open.

Trying to get her eyes to focus on the girl Ryo muffled a yawn behind her hand. “”As for the rest I’m not in pain but something inside me is damaged. Whatever I was given when I was…well, whatever I was given did something to me that’s keeping me from being myself.” ’Whoever that is’ she added in her head. She was unable to keep her eyes open much longer so she let them close but she made sure to try and stay awake long enough to hear what the girl would say. It was hard though, Fluffy’s breathing was soothing and she was just so tired…

Old 09-06-2008, 02:01 AM   #214
Gem Pouch Expert

Far off across the planes a castle under seige burned with intense light. Many evil creatures, demons, and trolls marched throught the city streets killing any who came across their path. The knights tirelessly fought to protect the inocents to no avail as they too were vanquished after a drug out struggle. Even children were not spared from the the dark embrace of death. In the castle another battled raged.

Vuxxa, prince of Deolisk faught along side his friend agonst a powerful assailent, sent to kill them by an unknown power. Steel clashing against steel, the fight went on for hours, the unknown assailent not showing any sign of tireing fought on with great skill against Vuxxa and his friend, two of the greatest sword fighters in the world. Oen slip up and the life of Vuxxa's friend was taken as the blade pierced through his body. Then Vuxxa was run throug with the blade as well, he gasped as he felt the first sting of death. The crimson blood ran down the sword dripping onto the floor. The man pulled the sword out and walked away lauphing as a shodowy figure peered through the doorway full of glee, for now two pests had been eliminated and now, perhaps their plans can continue uninterupted.

Vuxxa managed to remain concious, his blood and his friends pooling on the ground, he was able to get up with the help of his sword. "Common Vuxxa, you can make it, you've suffered worse wounds." He went over to check on his friend but the roof colapsed and seperated them, his energy was fading fast he couldnt help the situation, he couldnt use his abilities.He walked to the door to get out, in a daze he walked through the flaming halls, the screams of women and children filling his head. A woman fell from a balcony drenched in blood. He saw many corpses, Mangled bodies filled his head, he bodies of babies and children strewn like garbage. "Am i in hell."

He made it passed all the fiends and made it out of he city where he passed out near a road.

Old 09-07-2008, 11:49 AM   #215
TBH

^Smoke is on the winds, too far away for us to make a difference. A pity... I would not mind to deter the Flames of Aknon...^ Jacuel sighed as he sniffed at the light wind.
^I told you that is just a silly nonsense belief, fire is natural. Especially if one old man falls asleep beside the mantel.^
^Bah...^ Jacuel flapped his wings slightly then pulled them tight against his body ^Some things just cannot be told to nonbelievers.^ He chuckled and moved a little faster to deter his thoughts on a gigantic fire and the test to put it out.

Old 09-07-2008, 09:30 PM   #216
Gem Pouch Expert

As Vuxxa lay uncncious he could still hear the screams and the crackling of he flame. Deep in his conciousness he was thinking "How could this happen? Why were humans working with such creatures? Those unknown soldiers who helped in the assault were no better the the fiends they were with."

Old 09-08-2008, 02:03 PM   #217
Sheshro Skry

He let her lean and rest against him, smiling softly down at her and patting her head gently with his hand, listening to her answer the queries brought on by the woman they had come to this town originally for. He quieted her after her last question, "Shh now, she needs her rest please. There will be plenty of time for questions and explanations at a later time." He hoped with that, he could save her some hassle of everyone asking who she was, and let her get some sleep on the road. He wondered where they would be going, and saw dark clouds ahead. "Fire.." He whispered softly. "We should go around.." He murmured to himself, knowing that this would not be true. ^Well..at least she's safe for now. We're on the move, so hopefully her attackers shant find us. We'll be alright.^ He thought to himself, holding her close. "Sleep well.." He spoke softly into her ear, "I'll keep them from waking you if I can."

Room for one more?
Old 09-09-2008, 01:23 AM   #218
Omni

Default Room for one more?

(Hey guys, its not too late for a newcomer, is it?) (Never done one of these before, but I have a pretty active imagination and would like to try my hand)

Old 09-09-2008, 02:52 AM   #219
Sheshro Skry

(Feel free. Jump in and find us, or we'll find you eventually.)

Old 09-09-2008, 07:39 AM   #220
Gem Pouch Expert

(go ahead Omni and join in if you want, you just need to find a way to work yourself in)

He was now able to open his eyes slightly. There was a group of those evil soldiers walking down coming toward the road they were talking "The Shkiel Kag spotted a cart being pulled by a dragon coming this way while it was patrollign the skies around the area. Right now their far off, too far to see this city. Just enouph time to maybe set up a little something for them, we can have some fun." Another soldier spoke up "Yes, and while were at it we might get the girl. She escaped from a small town in a cart. A small contingent of us was sent to capture her earlier but ran scared from a single man. What cowards. Lets go."

They left down the road with a group of various creatures and demons. "Lucky for me, UGH. Lucky for me I collapsed in this bush. Ugh, Ill have to try to speed up my healing, i can't get up as i am now and i would be killed for sure." He thought for a second "Who is this girl they want so bad and why would a dragon be pulling a cart?" then he began to concentrade on speeding up his healing using his mind.